PDA

View Full Version : Obama shuns Americans to help Mexico

pooltchr
05-13-2011, 02:48 PM
When will this administration put American needs ahead of foreign countries?

http://gatewaypundit.rightnetwork.com/20...t-not-to-texas/ (http://gatewaypundit.rightnetwork.com/2011/05/obama-administration-sent-aid-to-mexico-to-fight-wildfires-but-not-to-texas/)

<span style='font-size: 17pt'>The Obama Administration sent aid to Mexico to battle a 386 square mile fire but refused to consider the 2.5 million acre fire in Texas a disaster area.</span>

I guess it's either because GW lives in Texas......or Texas didn't vote for Obama in 08.

Steve

LWW
05-13-2011, 03:05 PM
Mexicans voted overwhelmingly for Obama.

Texans didn't.

Any more questions?

pooltchr
05-13-2011, 03:29 PM
I'll give our friends from the left a day or two to find out how they are supposed to respond to this one.

Steve

Stretch
05-13-2011, 04:23 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Mexicans voted overwhelmingly for Obama.

Texans didn't.

Any more questions? </div></div>

Do legal Mexicans living in Texas vote? Are they not concidered Texans? St.

pooltchr
05-13-2011, 05:12 PM
The legal ones are living in Texas...the illegal ones are just criminals. But that doesn't answer the question why Obama would rush to help fight fires in another country while ignoring an even greater problem right here in his own country. (Last time I checked, Texas was still part of the US&gt;)

Steve

LWW
05-13-2011, 06:06 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Mexicans voted overwhelmingly for Obama.

Texans didn't.

Do legal Mexicans living in Texas vote? Are they not concidered Texans? St. </div></div>

Mexicans are citizens of Mexico.

I thought that even you could figure that out Newfie.

Stretch
05-13-2011, 08:41 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Mexicans voted overwhelmingly for Obama.

Texans didn't.

Do legal Mexicans living in Texas vote? Are they not concidered Texans? St. </div></div>

Mexicans are citizens of Mexico.

I thought that even you could figure that out Newfie. </div></div>

OK, so since you state Mexicans voted overwhelmingly for Obama, i have to wonder how you can allow citizens of another country to vote for your President! Now do you get my drift? or do you just enjoy being intentionally stupid? That's a rhetorical question.

Incidentally, according to my source Hispanics make up a whopping 36% of the TEXAS population so when you shoot your mouth off about how Texans did not vote for Obama i must assume you are reffering to "real Texans"? and all those other votes were from what, fake Texans? Carefull now, your racism is starting to show. St.

pooltchr
05-13-2011, 09:04 PM
Since Obama didn't carry Texas, that would indicate that the majority of Texans did NOT vote for him.

That's how our elections work. (Unless you are in Chicago, where dead voters outnumber actual residents)

Steve

Perky
05-13-2011, 09:20 PM
Stretch... I feel I have to point out one minor error in your previous post. You referred to The Weenie's racism... "starting" ...to show through??? His racist and bigoted attitudes have been clearly obvious here from the moment he placed his very first disgusting post on this forum.

When discussing my personal political opinions I prefer to speak only with those I respect, such as yourself. I have to state that I find it bizarrely amusing that any sub-weenie occasionally chooses to initiate a post directly to me in response to any of my political beliefs... particularly when it is obvious I'm not talking to any of them. It should be absolutely clear to any of them that I believe their political opinions are total crap. Therefore, I can only assume they suffer from some sadomasochistic desire... that they wish for me to tell them more personally & directly... that their political opinions are total crap. Go figure... ?? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

Although I have no desire to discuss political theory with any incarnation of Weenie... why would I?? ...Their political opinions are crap

However,I do sometimes enjoy kicking the occasional weenie to the curb when talking to friends. If the weenies can't cope with hearing that, they should quit trolling my posts or just block me. Their hang-up... not mine.

Obviously there are those of a more right leaning persuasion (faulty thinking though believe it to be /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif ) who through their respectful approach to disagreement... have inversely earned my respect.

Stretch
05-13-2011, 10:04 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Perky</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Stretch... I feel I have to point out one minor error in your previous post. You referred to The Weenie's racism... "starting" ...to show through??? His racist and bigoted attitudes have been clearly obvious here from the moment he placed his very first disgusting post on this forum.

When discussing my personal political opinions I prefer to speak only with those I respect, such as yourself. I have to state that I find it bizarrely amusing that any sub-weenie occasionally chooses to initiate a post directly to me in response to any of my political beliefs... particularly when it is obvious I'm not talking to any of them. It should be absolutely clear to any of them that I believe their political opinions are total crap. Therefore, I can only assume they suffer from some sadomasochistic desire... that they wish for me to tell them more personally & directly... that their political opinions are total crap. Go figure... ?? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

Although I have no desire to discuss political theory with any incarnation of Weenie... why would I?? ...Their political opinions are crap

However,I do sometimes enjoy kicking the occasional weenie to the curb when talking to friends. If the weenies can't cope with hearing that, they should quit trolling my posts or just block me. Their hang-up... not mine.

Obviously there are those of a more right leaning persuasion (faulty thinking though believe it to be /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif ) who through their respectful approach to disagreement... have inversely earned my respect. </div></div>

Excellent post! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif St.

LWW
05-14-2011, 04:10 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body">OK, so since you state Mexicans voted overwhelmingly for Obama, i have to wonder how you can allow citizens of another country to vote for your President! St. </div></div>

It is amazing, but it goes back to the mid 1990'2 and the democrooks push nationwide for what's called "MOTOR VOTER" where anyone with a driver's license is automatically registered to vote.

Further, each and every effort to eliminate illegal voting is met by bleats from the far left of <span style='font-size: 11pt'>R-R-R-RAY - S-S-S-SIZZZZM!!!!!</span> ... followed by the republichickens folding.

pooltchr
05-14-2011, 06:29 AM
Arrogance and oversized egos seem to be a common trait of many radical leftwing nuts. Your post is living proof.

Steve

LWW
05-14-2011, 06:37 AM
What else is amazing is that at least one Texas official is claiming that at least one of the wildfires was started by the feds:

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Tom Edwards, the county attorney in rural Motley County east of Lubbock, said on Friday that the federal Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms and Explosives was responsible on Tuesday for sparking a fire that consumed 150 acres.

<span style='font-size: 14pt'>"You can quote me on it: That bunch has a real corner on stupid,"</span> Edwards told Reuters.

Tom Crowley, a spokesman with the federal agency, said bureau officials were assisting four local bomb squads -- at their request -- to destroy some explosives. Firefighters were on hand, he said. The wind picked up, but the explosives were too dangerous to move, so the officials went ahead and destroyed the explosives.

"Unfortunately, a fragment ignited some grass," Crowley said. "As far as the community, we're working with them to let them know how to go about making a claim with the government."

Texas Governor Rick Perry has publicly criticized the Federal Emergency Management Agency for declining the state's request for a major disaster declaration for wildfires that have scorched some 2.5 million acres since November.</div></div>

OH DEAR! (http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/05/13/us-wildfire-texas-blame-idUSTRE74C76T20110513)

pooltchr
05-14-2011, 06:45 AM
And the lesson to be learned.....if you are an enemy of Obama, he will bring the full force of the government against you!

Steve

Stretch
05-14-2011, 07:32 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Arrogance and oversized egos seem to be a common trait of many radical leftwing nuts. Your post is living proof.

Steve </div></div>

You couldn't be more wrong in this case. However if you need a case study on arrogance and oversized egos you need only check the 16,368 post onslot of Heir Lar to get all the info you need. St.

Gayle in MD
05-28-2011, 07:34 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">And the lesson to be learned.....if you are an enemy of Obama, he will bring the full force of the government against you!

Steve </div></div>

Your ignorance, is stunning, as usual:

From you own link!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Just to shut up the dumb asses who will , and I do mean will, try to denounce what I’m saying. Here’s the FEMA site: http://www.fema.gov/news/disasters_state.fema?id=48

Henceforth, any requests for President Obama to do anything about it, should be referred to your congressperson.

Fighting wildfires is not within the purview of the Federal Emergency Management agency. The Forest Service fights national forest fires, the Park Service fights national park and monument fires, and BLM fights national range land fires.

The Federal Government does not exist to “protect its citizens.” Check the Constitution – “establish justice, insure domestic tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general welfare, and secure the blessings of liberty” – fighting fires on State and private lands is not a Federal power.

The Federal government does not give out any dollars in welfare to adults at all – cash for the poor is a State program. Foods stamps are actually a farm price support program; feeding the hungry is a secondary benefit. These monies cannot be lawfully diverted by the President to any other purpose.

Congress has enacted laws that govern when and how FEMA can spend federal money on problems that occur within one State – the Governor and the legislature of that State must act according to these regulations before FEMA can even send an estimator, and continued State action is required to keep money coming and keep local residents qualified to receive it. However, FEMA neither provides nor pays firefighters dollars – it merely provides water, food, clothing and shelter to persons made homeless by an officially declared disaster. The President cannot make FEMA pay, or not pay, for anything – once the disaster qualifies, FEMA covers what the statute says it covers – no more, no less, no politics.

If what you are asking for is not specifically within the bounds of existing law, you will need an Act of Congress, not a Presidential decision, to get it!
</div></div>

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smirk.gif

pooltchr
05-28-2011, 07:58 AM
Very good, Gayle! You actually did some research!

When the governor of a state requests natural disaster status, who has the ultimate decision. How did FEMA get into New Orleans? The governor asked for help.
Governors ask Washington for disaster help all the time. Our governor recently asked for a disaster declaration after tornados destroyes a large area in the eastern part of the state. I remember the same thing happening when I lived in Florida after a hurricane destroyed Homestead.

But, more to the point...if, as you say, the president can't send aid to a state to fight wild fires, what authority does he have to do the same for a foreign government?

Steve

Gayle in MD
05-28-2011, 08:16 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Very good, Gayle! You actually did some research!

When the governor of a state requests natural disaster status, who has the ultimate decision. How did FEMA get into New Orleans? The governor asked for help.
Governors ask Washington for disaster help all the time. Our governor recently asked for a disaster declaration after tornados destroyes a large area in the eastern part of the state. I remember the same thing happening when I lived in Florida after a hurricane destroyed Homestead.

But, more to the point...if, as you say, the president can't send aid to a state to fight wild fires, what authority does he have to do the same for a foreign government?

Steve </div></div>

If you ever researched anything from any source, other than your usual RW partisan BS that you spew on here non stop, you'd know the absurdity of this BS contention, too.

You're far too ignorant for me to bother with.

LOOK IT UP YOURSELF! It was meant to protect the AMERICAN BORDER STATES!!!!

It's just another BS RW LIE, posted by a BS RW Bubba.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Let me turn your claim around for you. It isn't blind support of the president that drives these go-rounds, but your blind opposition to him, in conflict with the facts and reason.

Soflasnapper.... </div></div>

HOIST!!!!

G.

pooltchr
05-28-2011, 09:29 AM
Last time I looked at a map, Texas was an American boarder state.

Steve

Gayle in MD
05-28-2011, 09:39 AM
[quote=pooltchr]Last time I looked at a map, Texas was an American boarder state.

[/size]

<span style='font-size: 11pt'> Yep, and lets hope they leave the union. Texas cost us more than any other state, in FEMA GRANTS! In fact, most of the takers are red states. The link provides the facts, which we all know, are of no interest to you.

AGain, Just for the novelty, do some research before you come on here spewing all of your innaccurate, RW BS! </span>

<span style='font-size: 14pt'>Texas has received 25 FEMA grants for fires this year
Written by Bill on May 5th, 2011 </span>

While Texas Governor Rick Perry has been whining that his state has not received enough money from the federal government for firefighting assistance, the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) has been quietly shipping mega-bucks to his state. Here is a list of 25 FEMA Fire Management Assistance declarations and grants for the state of Texas since January 1, 2011:

From the Federal Emergency Management Agency

These FEMA grants for the state of Texas, whose Governor has flirted with the idea of seceding from the United States, cover 75 percent of the state’s costs for firefighting. The amount of federal money given to Texas for fires this year is not yet known, since the costs are still being incurred and the state has not submitted all of their claims for financial assistance to the federal government.

These grants are for specific incidents and are different from FEMA’s Major Disaster Declarations, one of which has not been approved for the Texas fires this year. Those are not awarded as often as the Fire Management Assistance grants, but Texas has received 16 of them since 2000. In fact, Texas has benefited more than any other state from federal Major Disaster Declarations.

Here is a list of the ten states that have had the most FEMA Major Disaster Declarations since 1953:

From the Federal Emergency Management Agency

We feel for the families of the two firefighters that died while fighting fires in Texas recently, and we have sympathy for the individuals that have lost property in the fires. But if and when Texas secedes from the United States as threatened and either forms their own country or becomes a Mexican state, they will have to find a new source for bailing them out of their costs for fires, floods, and hurricanes.

And perhaps, while asking other U.S. taxpayers for money, Texas should reconsider the bill that passed both houses of their legislature that cuts the funding of the Texas Forest Service’s Wildfire and Emergency Program by more than 30%. Or, maybe they should use the $2 billion rainy day fund they are sitting one.

http://wildfiretoday.com/2011/05/05/texas-has-received-25-fema-grants-for-fires-this-year/

http://wildfirenews.com/fire/articles/mexico.html

Gayle in MD
05-28-2011, 12:00 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Last time I looked at a map, Texas was an American boarder state.

Steve </div></div>

Bump!

Gayle in MD
05-28-2011, 12:00 PM
Bump!

pooltchr
05-28-2011, 12:12 PM
very good. now, if you learn grind, you might be able to get a job!

Steve

Gayle in MD
05-28-2011, 12:20 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">very good. now, if you learn grind, you might be able to get a job!

Steve </div></div>

Yeah, didn't think you could admit the gross Spoon Fed BS included in this thread of yours, which is obviously, a function of your gross ignorance.

Nothing new about that.

pooltchr
05-28-2011, 01:43 PM
You are such a boring tool.

You are also without a doubt, one of the most hate filled, bitter, egotistical, ignorant people I have ever encountered.

You have absolutely nothing worthwhile to say.

Steve

Gayle in MD
05-28-2011, 01:59 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You are such a boring tool.

You are also without a doubt, one of the most hate filled, bitter, egotistical, ignorant people I have ever encountered.

You have absolutely nothing worthwhile to say.

Steve </div></div>

DITTO!