PDA

View Full Version : NIKITA

pooltchr
05-13-2011, 07:02 PM
Anybody watch the season finale last night? Get the impression that may be the end of the series? I hope not, as it is one of the few series I actually enjoy watching.

Steve

Sev
05-13-2011, 08:12 PM
I missed it. I think it repeats tomorrow.

I enjoy it however I missed most of this season due to it conflicting with another show I watch.

Hope they dont cancel it. However there is just so far they cant go with the same theme before it goes stale.

pooltchr
05-13-2011, 08:27 PM
Last night was really good....but the ending would lead you to believe that the show may not be back.

I have the same problem, but fortunately have a DVR to record it while I'm watching something else.

Steve

Stretch
05-13-2011, 09:31 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Last night was really good....but the ending would lead you to believe that the show may not be back.

I have the same problem, but fortunately have a DVR to record it while I'm watching something else.

Steve </div></div>

Ya i've been following it too. Good show! For sure Nakita is hot, that Asain thang, but i can't help getting drawn into the Alex, or Alexandra charactor. She's the one i like. But everyone is exposed now! The whole playbook is out the window. There is however the rest of the black boxes.......Now that the agents have teamed up and picked sides there could be another series on that. Hope so! St.

pooltchr
05-14-2011, 06:18 AM
I think I would choose Alex over Nikita as well. Maybe they will spin off Niki and Mike as the two of them unravel the secrets of the black boxes and chase down the bad guys.

Steve

eg8r
05-14-2011, 09:35 AM
Nope I have'nt seen it yet. I really like the show also.

eg8r

Sev
05-14-2011, 09:49 AM
Alex over Nakita???? Really???

eg8r
05-14-2011, 02:40 PM
Nope, Nakita for me. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif