PDA

View Full Version : Eisenhower... a respected former Repub. President

Perky
05-14-2011, 08:53 AM
"Should any political party attempt to abolish social security, unemployment insurance, and eliminate labor laws and farm programs, you would not hear of that party again in our political history. There is a tiny splinter group, of course, that believes you can do these things…Their number is negligible and they are stupid." - Dwight D. Eisenhower

Straight from the mouth of a former well respected, Republican President... go figure /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

llotter
05-14-2011, 09:13 AM
He is even respected among conservatives for his military achievements much more than for his time as President. He is mostly remembered for initiating the interstate highway system and for doing little else and for that, conservatives are also grateful because Ike was really another Republican in name only.

Perky
05-14-2011, 09:42 AM
Note to self: Need to create a tag line... "Weenie-poops need not reply"

As if I or anyone, other than other Weenie-poops, should at all care care about their verbal diuretic opinions. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

However, I suppose it's just in their own vulgar, hate mongering nature to even turn on their own... if they're unwilling to lower themselves to the lowest possible levels of integrity.

pooltchr
05-14-2011, 10:27 AM
It's a public forum. If you don't want people to reply to you....don't post!

Steve

Stretch
05-14-2011, 10:36 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Perky</div><div class="ubbcode-body">"Should any political party attempt to abolish social security, unemployment insurance, and eliminate labor laws and farm programs, you would not hear of that party again in our political history. There is a tiny splinter group, of course, that believes you can do these things…Their number is negligible and they are stupid." - Dwight D. Eisenhower

Straight from the mouth of a former well respected, Republican President... go figure /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif </div></div>

You inspired me to google Ike's bio. Impressive indeed! After 2 terms in office he left proclaiming "America is today the strongest,most influential, and the most productive nation in the world" quite a legacy. St.

llotter
05-14-2011, 10:36 AM
They say the 'ignorance is bliss' and it seems like lil Perky revels in it. More power to him, I say.

Stretch
05-14-2011, 10:44 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: llotter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">They say the 'ignorance is bliss' and it seems like lil Perky revels in it. More power to him, I say. </div></div>

I was going to inform you in no uncertain terms about the error in your thinking but........na, you're just not worth it. St.

Perky
05-14-2011, 12:25 PM
It would seem even weenie-poops have their champion /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif though it baffles common sense to understand why??

It is of course also, "in the nature" of weenie-poops to go where they're not wanted... likely indeed due to their sadomasochistic desire to be told directly... that they're weenie-poops and their opinions aren't worth crap. But of course they have the right to do this... though it boggles the sane mind as to why.

Just as I have the right to speak my mind and avoid posting to anyone but those I respect... weenie poops would be wise to stick to their own kind.

That weenie-poop Trolls should choose to jump in just to get their sorry butts kicked to the curb... go figure /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/confused.gif

Sev
05-14-2011, 12:27 PM
I dont know of any group that is currently attempting to eliminate any of those categories.

Reform perhaps. Eliminate no.

pooltchr
05-14-2011, 12:32 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Perky</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
weenie-poops to go where they're not wanted... </div></div>

Well, you've been here for about a week now, looks like you are fulfilling your own prophecy.

Steve

LWW
05-14-2011, 12:57 PM
It's a shame we let leftists squander it.

LWW
05-14-2011, 12:58 PM
Simply another of the sock puppet's.

LWW
05-14-2011, 01:00 PM
But if the moonbat crazy left can't use Alinskyism to assign false arguments to their opponents ... which they even then still have a hard time arguing against ... how could they ever win a "DEBATE."

Perky
05-14-2011, 01:02 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> "in the nature" of weenie-poops to go where they're not wanted... likely indeed due to their sadomasochistic desire to be told directly... that they're weenie-poops and their opinions aren't worth crap</div></div>
And though I make a point of not replying to weenie-poops, when I return to my own posts... low and behold... there always seems to be traces of weenie poop droppings /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/shocked.gif

If they suffer from such sensitive sensibilities all they need to do is avoid/block /not read or reply... to any my posts

Alas /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif it would seem they are as much lacking in will power as they are in common sense.

Stretch
05-14-2011, 02:21 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Perky</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> "in the nature" of weenie-poops to go where they're not wanted... likely indeed due to their sadomasochistic desire to be told directly... that they're weenie-poops and their opinions aren't worth crap</div></div>
And though I make a point of not replying to weenie-poops, when I return to my own posts... low and behold... there always seems to be traces of weenie poop droppings /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/shocked.gif

If they suffer from such sensitive sensibilities all they need to do is avoid/block /not read or reply... to any my posts

Alas /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif it would seem they are as much lacking in will power as they are in common sense. </div></div>

You will be assimilated! Fortunately i'm armed with my anti weenie pooper-scooper. It's just a shame that they were never paper trained. Oh well, it aint my floor. I just come in long enough to get there bowels in an uproar then clean my way to the door. Works like a charm. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif St.

pooltchr
05-14-2011, 02:27 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> I just come in long enough to get there bowels in an uproar then clean my way to the door. Works like a charm. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif St. </div></div>

IOW, you just like to spread a little s**t, stir it up, and then run.

At least you admit it.

Steve

Perky
05-14-2011, 05:16 PM
Yep.. Weenie-poop droppings wherever you go... gonna need a pretty big Wheenie-pooper scooper /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif Apparently like I said before... they just love to be told that their opinions are crap. From the overwhelming stench even The Whinning Weenie has crept out from under his rock /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif Although Trolling my posts, he still he still apparently cringes from the wager he himself initiated and steers clear of me /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif No doubt he quivers continuously in fear that now that they've eliminated that other hate-mongering Weenie, Osama bin Laden... The Whining Weenie must believe that he is next on the list /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif
http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa134/bperkins_photo/WeeniebinLaden.jpg

pooltchr
05-14-2011, 05:26 PM
Do me a small favor, Perk.
Read your last post, and tell me why it would be considered anything other than pure trolling.

Now this might be difficult, but try to be honest in your evaluation.

Steve

Perky
05-14-2011, 07:35 PM
Hmmmmm. let's see... "MY thread...obviously initiated by me /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

"My" post.... responding to one of "My" respected friends /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Clearly stated... "Weenie-poops need not reply" ..other respectful & courteous replies, left or right, are welcome :-)

Obviously any that choose to respond in a disrespectful and discourteous manner may "have a right to do so" but have certainly been warned they are not welcome... so I can only assume they "want" to be told that their opinions are crap.

The Weenie wanted to know what I was willing to bet but when I told him he ran away to hide. He is a bigot a hate monger and is beneath my respect, as is sub-weenie llotter who is an obvious racist and murder lover. Other deviant sub-weenies are currently too despicable to deserve any notice. They seem to glory in indulging in demeaning attacks without provocation... should they choose to leave weenie-poop stains on a thread of mine or my friends... that makes them fair game. That they constantly... you have joined them as well... discuss amongst themselves how much they detest the liberal left, hardly comes as a surprise to me... their /your business... I could care less. However, as they say... What's good for the goose...

Do you really believe they need "you" to protect them from me?? You couldn't if you wanted to and they need no protection from me anyway, if they can manage to keep their bile to themselves, as that is they only thing from them I will negatively respond to. If they were simply disagreeing in a respectful and courteous manner as some do here I would have no interest in them.

They simply can't stomach the taste of their own medicine... and it would seem you're suffering from a bit of indigestion as well.

If they can't cope they should choose to keep their bile to themselves. All they need to do is... avoid me, hide from me, block me... whatever works for them. Same goes for you if you're incapable of courteous dialogue... don't reply to me... I have no interest in you otherwise. If you are capable of courteous respectful discussion... then show it. You say you're a pool teacher... well I'm an above average player... but am always willing to learn. Perhaps that is an area of common ground upon which some level of courtesy and respect could be built.

But if there is clearly no common ground politically, then that is an area to be avoided by anyone with common sense and courtesy for others. I have no interest in debating with fringe Righties who are hardly going to change my mind any more than I am going to change theirs.

pooltchr
05-14-2011, 08:11 PM
Perk,
I simply asked you to read the post you made and honestly evaluate the content. There was nothing disrespectful in my post. I just thought that if you took an honest look at that post, you would see that there was nothing civil, or even on topic for the thread...it was simply an attack post.
We have enough personal attacks around here already. So I'm just asking that you consider whether you want to make a positive contribution to the forum, or add to the negativity.

Steve

Stretch
05-14-2011, 08:48 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Do me a small favor, Perk.
Read your last post, and tell me why it would be considered anything other than pure trolling.

Steve </div></div>

Steve, scrole up a little. This thread about ike which Perk and i had off to a decent start got trolled by YOUR side. WAKE THE HELL UP! HELLO!! Then our response in kind was instantly piled onto with more crap from YOUR SIDE! WAKE THE HELL UP!

It's kind of amusing that you consistantly point your finger at the retaliation crying foul while the instilators laugh on the sidelines. As for me stirring shit and running. I'm right here what of it. St.

cushioncrawler
05-14-2011, 08:49 PM
I hav got negativity well kovered. Get off my patch, find your own.
This iz another negativ posting for my resume.
mac.

LWW
05-15-2011, 04:28 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> I just come in long enough to get there bowels in an uproar then clean my way to the door. Works like a charm. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif St. </div></div>

IOW, you just like to spread a little s**t, stir it up, and then run.

At least you admit it.

Steve </div></div>

That's what trolls do.

The woofie and aitch sock puppets must be out for cleaning and darning, obviously used until holes wore through their pathetic fabric, so now stench and punky are filling in.

Cowards that thrive on the controversy they cause, and nothing more.

LWW
05-15-2011, 04:29 AM
Of all the foolish things you have ever posted ... that one is top ten material for sure.

Stretch
05-15-2011, 05:36 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Of all the foolish things you have ever posted ... that one is top ten material for sure. </div></div>

Thankyou, stick around it gets better. St.

pooltchr
05-15-2011, 05:58 AM
Stretch,
I don't have a "side". I just call 'em like I see 'em.

Steve

Stretch
05-15-2011, 06:05 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Stretch,

Steve </div></div>

LMAO! St.

Stretch
05-15-2011, 06:06 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Stretch,

Steve </div></div>

LMAO! St. </div></div>

That's a joke right? Please tell me that you're joking. lol St.

LWW
05-15-2011, 06:07 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Of all the foolish things you have ever posted ... that one is top ten material for sure. </div></div>

Thankyou, stick around it gets better. St. </div></div>

Sadly, I'm sure it will.

LWW
05-15-2011, 06:09 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Do me a small favor, Perk.

Steve </div></div>

Steve, scrole up a little. This thread about ike which Perk and i had off to a decent start got trolled by YOUR side. WAKE THE HELL UP! HELLO!! Then our response in kind was instantly piled onto with more crap from YOUR SIDE! WAKE THE HELL UP!

It's kind of amusing that you consistantly point your finger at the retaliation crying foul while the instilators laugh on the sidelines. As for me stirring shit and running. I'm right here what of it. St. </div></div> Actually it was trolled in the 2nd reply, and trolled by the OP ... which leads to the logical conclusion that the intent of the thread was trolling.

LWW
05-15-2011, 06:10 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Stretch,

Steve </div></div>

LMAO! St. </div></div>

That's a joke right? Please tell me that you're joking. lol St. </div></div>

What do you expect from someone who is proud that today they are a bigger fool than yesterday, and brags that they will be an even bigger fool in the future?

Stretch
05-15-2011, 01:09 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Do me a small favor, Perk.

Steve </div></div>

It's kind of amusing that you consistantly point your finger at the retaliation crying foul while the instilators laugh on the sidelines. As for me stirring shit and running. I'm right here what of it. St. </div></div> Actually it was trolled in the 2nd reply, and trolled by the OP ... which leads to the logical conclusion that the intent of the thread was trolling. </div></div>

You would know all about that. St.

wolfdancer
05-15-2011, 01:52 PM
The new claim then, is......that members on the left, now troll their own posts?....
I guess, by commenting on the attack style comments, that follow each and every one of the threads that they begin?
Sounds pauseable, er plausible to me...if I use circular reasoning.

pooltchr
05-15-2011, 02:11 PM
A troll doesn't care which thread he/she is trolling. Just as long as they are trolling.

Steve

Gayle in MD
05-16-2011, 09:58 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Perky</div><div class="ubbcode-body">"Should any political party attempt to abolish social security, unemployment insurance, and eliminate labor laws and farm programs, you would not hear of that party again in our political history. There is a tiny splinter group, of course, that believes you can do these things…Their number is negligible and they are stupid." - Dwight D. Eisenhower

Straight from the mouth of a former well respected, Republican President... go figure /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif </div></div>

I liked Eisenhower. He did have his mistress, but who cares? He kept things going along pretty smoothly, for eight years, the only problem, was that Richard, Nixon, got his big break, from those eight years, and he WAS a crook!

I think all of our Presidents, should play more golf, LOL.
G.

Gayle in MD
05-16-2011, 10:05 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: llotter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">He is even respected among conservatives for his military achievements much more than for his time as President. He is mostly remembered for initiating the interstate highway system and for doing little else and for that, conservatives are also grateful because Ike was really another Republican in name only. </div></div>

LMAO! Ike, was ten times the man that Reagan ever was.
Biggest con artist to ever darken the White House Portico, until the Bush One, and then the Cheney/Bush Era, that is.

Eisenhower, was the last good Republican President.

His biggest fear, has happened, the Military Industrial, "Congressional" RW Complex, chicken hawks, always ready to send the poor, off to war, while they hide in their Lobbyist's golf carts!

No Bid Contracts, my ass!
And, the Bush/Rumsfeld/Cheney, Rice policy, no armour, for our kids~~!!

Gates, was the one and only decent decision that "The Decider" ever made.

Repulsive!
G.

pooltchr
05-17-2011, 07:34 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

I liked Eisenhower. He did have his mistress, but who cares?
G. </div></div>

Good to hear. I'll try to remember that when you start posting about Newt.

Steve

Gayle in MD
05-17-2011, 09:18 AM
Stay away from me, you troll. You're back on ignore.

Go find something to do that matters to anyone!

pooltchr
05-17-2011, 12:42 PM
I am! Every time you shoot off your mouth without thinking about what you are saying, I'm here to point it out to you.

Steve