PDA

View Full Version : IT'S OFFICIAL! OBAMATRONS WALK AMONG US!

LWW
05-17-2011, 05:33 AM
The moonbat crazy leftist O-cult controlled Obamedia will tolerate no, zip, zero, nada, zilch, nein criticism of dear leader:

It's so blantantly obvious that even TED RALL (http://news.yahoo.com/s/ucru/20110517/cm_ucru/riseoftheobamabots) can see it:

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">There's been a push among political cartoonists to get our work into the big editorial blogs and online magazines that seem poised to displace traditional print political magazines like The Progressive. In the past, editorial rejections had numerous causes: low budgets, lack of space, an editor who simply preferred another creator's work over yours.

Now there' s a new cause for refusal: <span style='font-size: 11pt'>Too tough on the president.</span>

I've heard that from enough "liberal" websites and print publications to consider it a significant trend.

A sample of recent rejections, each from editors at different left-of-center media outlets:

<span style='font-size: 14pt'>· "I am familiar with and enjoy your cartoons. However the readers of our site would not be comfortable with your (admittedly on point) criticism of Obama."

· "Don't be such a hater on O and we could use your stuff. Can't you focus more on the GOP?"

· "Our first African-American president deserves a chance to clean up Bush's mess without being attacked by us."
</span><span style='font-size: 11pt'>
I have many more like that.</span>

What's weird is that these cultish attitudes come from editors and publishers whose politics line up neatly with mine. They oppose the bailouts. They want us out of Afghanistan and Iraq. They disapprove of Obama's new war against Libya. They want Obama to renounce torture and Guantánamo.

Obama is the one they ought to be blackballing. He has been a terrible disappointment to the American left. He has forsaken liberals at every turn. Yet they continue to stand by him. <span style='font-size: 11pt'>Which means that, in effect, they are not liberals at all.</span> <span style='font-size: 14pt'>They are militant Democrats.</span> <span style='font-size: 17pt'>They are Obamabots.</span>

<span style='font-size: 14pt'>As long as Democrats win elections, they are happy.</span> Nevermind that their policies are the same as, or to the right of, the Republicans.

"So what should I think about [the war in Libya]?," asks Kevin Drum in Mother Jones. <span style='font-size: 11pt'>"If it had been my call, I wouldn't have gone into Libya.</span> <span style='font-size: 14pt'>But the reason I voted for Obama in 2008 is because I trust his judgment. And not in any merely abstract way, either: I mean that if he and I were in a room and disagreed about some issue on which I had any doubt at all, I'd literally trust his judgment over my own. I think he's smarter than me, better informed, better able to understand the consequences of his actions, and more farsighted."</span>

Mr. Drum, call your office. Someone found your brain in the break room. </div></div>