PDA

View Full Version : Just who will the Weenies pick in 2012 ???

Perky
05-17-2011, 09:53 AM
With such a vast array of losers it must surely be a quandary for the more right-wing extremest Weenies, such as we have here. The best description I've heard for these candidates is that they're like a very bad sitcom, with no main characters and only wacky neighbors. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

That The Weenies are without hope is obviously a given, since none of them have the teeny-weeny raisins required to accept my wager... first initiated and then fearfully scurried away from, by The Whining Weenie. This clearly confirms the Weenies are totally in agreement that they have absolutely no possible candidature who is capable of being elected in 2012 against President Obama.

<span style='font-size: 20pt'> /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif 5 <span style='font-size: 17pt'>1/2</span> more years /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif </span>

My personal belief is that (R)Senator Rick Santorum, will be beyond question, the favourite choice for Presidential candidate by all Weenies. You need only google Santorum to understand why he would be so appealing to the Weenies /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/sick.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

pooltchr
05-17-2011, 12:43 PM
Troll

Steve

Perky
05-17-2011, 01:05 PM
Now I wonder just which of these Weenies Steve is so identifying with... /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa134/bperkins_photo/Weeniesandsub-weenies.jpg

pooltchr
05-17-2011, 01:28 PM
Nice try, but your attacks mean nothing to me. I just consider this kind of posting to be a waste of time and bandwidth.

Perhaps you will get beyond your little game, and hopefully contribute something of value to the forum. But if all you do is attack others, then you are nothing but a troll.

The cool thing is you get to decide your own direction. You can be a big boy, or a little child.

Steve

Perky
05-17-2011, 05:33 PM
If what I say means nothing to you, why is it when I look over my shoulder... there you are. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/shocked.gif

Makes me feel a bit like that 2012 image of Obama I put up with The Weenie...er... ah... "Tasting" What the Barack is Cooking" /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/sick.gif If you truly don't like what I say... just move along... I don't think The Weenie either needs your protection or is deserving of anyone's protection.

You'll be amazed how quick I'll ignore you as soon as you start ignoring me. I really have no interest in you.

As far as attacking others... trolling... acting like a child.. Well Gee Whiz!! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif there might be just a few here that would willingly attach that label to you.

...waiting in the wings... but always likely to come out at a trolls notice.

Sev
05-17-2011, 05:34 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Perky</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Now I wonder just which of these Weenies Steve is so identifying with... /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa134/bperkins_photo/Weeniesandsub-weenies.jpg </div></div>

Hey now. Your steeling my material.

Still funny though. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Perky
05-17-2011, 05:37 PM
Funny is funny /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif ...just tweeking it a little.

Sev
05-17-2011, 05:39 PM
By the way I'm voting for, "The Rents to Dam High" guy. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

nAz
05-17-2011, 06:37 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Perky</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Now I wonder just which of these Weenies Steve is so identifying with... /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa134/bperkins_photo/Weeniesandsub-weenies.jpg </div></div>

Damn that is a funny image!
Nice to see you are still around Perky.

The Republican field really is a disaster.. Romney/Santorum will probably get the nod but I would love to see Palin/Bachmann I can just imagine the spoofs SNL will generate from them, sh!t anyone of them.

Gayle in MD
05-17-2011, 07:27 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Perky</div><div class="ubbcode-body">With such a vast array of losers it must surely be a quandary for the more right-wing extremest Weenies, such as we have here. The best description I've heard for these candidates is that they're like a very bad sitcom, with no main characters and only wacky neighbors. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

That The Weenies are without hope is obviously a given, since none of them have the teeny-weeny raisins required to accept my wager... first initiated and then fearfully scurried away from, by The Whining Weenie. This clearly confirms the Weenies are totally in agreement that they have absolutely no possible candidature who is capable of being elected in 2012 against President Obama.

<span style='font-size: 20pt'> /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif 5 <span style='font-size: 17pt'>1/2</span> more years /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif </span>

My personal belief is that (R)Senator Rick Santorum, will be beyond question, the favourite choice for Presidential candidate by all Weenies. You need only google Santorum to understand why he would be so appealing to the Weenies /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/sick.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif </div></div>

Hi Perky,...

You mean the same Senator Rick Santorum, who said that John McCain, who, in the past week, blew the Repiglican LIE that Bush's Torture Campaign, was the reason why we finally got bin Laden, to smitherines, and then, Santorum, followed up by saying that McCain, didn't understand anything about how torture works?

You mean THAT senator Rick Santorum, LOL? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">As far as attacking others... trolling... acting like a child.. Well Gee Whiz!! there might be just a few here that would willingly attach that label to you.

</div></div>
<span style="color: #990000"> <span style='font-size: 14pt'>LOL...I'd say so. Hypocrisy personified! </span> </span>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> #352360 - Today at 11:18 AM Re: Eisenhower... a respected former Repub. President [Re: pooltchr]
Gayle in MD Gayle in MD
Carpal \'Tunnel

Loc: Maryland Stay away from me, you troll. You're back on ignore.

Go find something to do that matters to anyone!

Top Reply Quote Quick Reply Quick Quote Notify Email Post

#352369 - Today at 02:42 PM Re: Eisenhower... a respected former Repub. President [Re: Gayle in MD]
pooltchr pooltchr
Carpal \'Tunnel

Loc: Charlotte, NC I am! Every time you shoot off your mouth without thinking about what you are saying, I'm here to point it out to you.

Steve _________________________
SPF Family of BCA Certified Instructors
http://www.s-sbilliards.com

</div></div>
/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif LOL...I'd say so, Perky, I surely agree with you.

Hypocrisy personifiedHe's right there, behind every single post I writ, along with his hero, Little Wonkie Weenie! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/tired.gifzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Gayle in MD
05-17-2011, 07:33 PM
NAZ!!!! GREAT to see you back! How are you, and how is Wendy?

Miss you around here!

Love,
Gayle

pooltchr
05-17-2011, 10:34 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Perky</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> why is it when I look over my shoulder... there you are. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/shocked.gif

</div></div>

I don't know. Could it be that I was already here when you arrived?

Steve

Perky
05-18-2011, 09:29 AM
With your nose already up my ass... /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/sick.gif Surely you must be kidding.

But who am I to try and spoil your fantasies?? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

Perky
05-18-2011, 09:33 AM
Thanks nAz... been awhile but good to see you again as well.