PDA

View Full Version : Too much time during rain delay?

sack316
05-17-2011, 12:24 PM
College baseball rain delay jousting! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vkuhqsnZF7Y&sns=fb)

Sack

Perky
05-17-2011, 12:29 PM
Could be the genesis of an entirely new sport... might suggest just a bit more padding however. ;-)

sack316
05-17-2011, 12:37 PM
May also be an exciting twist to the sausage races at Brewers games!

Welcome to the board, BTW. I guess I was out of town when you made your first appearance

Sack

pooltchr
05-17-2011, 12:48 PM
You didn't miss much, Sack. Seems to be just another ankle biter.

Steve

Perky
05-17-2011, 12:50 PM
Hi Sack... Not really new here, just been away for quite awhile. Due to the nature of the BD forum, I had to return under another identity. We shared more than a few baseball discussions in the past. Although I'm now in Canada my original home team was the White Sox. Always found you to be one of the more reasonable right leaning members of the forum and hope you and yours are all doing well. With some lovely summertime weather upon us I may be at times a sporadic visitor here... but couldn't resist for old times sake... photo-shop kicking a few of those I consider to be Weenies to the curb. ;-)

Perky
05-17-2011, 12:55 PM
awwwwwwww... sub-weenie Steve doesn't seem to like me /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

pooltchr
05-17-2011, 01:24 PM
I don't even know you, so how could I like or not like you.
I like people who bring something to the forum other than mindless childish attacks on other posters. If you are that kind of poster, we can get along just fine, whether we agree or not. But if your primary goal is to attack others, I would consider you little more than a waste of bandwidth.

Steve

eg8r
05-17-2011, 01:39 PM
Yep too much down time. Man I love baseball. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

eg8r

sack316
05-17-2011, 01:57 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Perky</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hi Sack... Not really new here, just been away for quite awhile. Due to the nature of the BD forum, I had to return under another identity. We shared more than a few baseball discussions in the past. Although I'm now in Canada my original home team was the White Sox. Always found you to be one of the more reasonable right leaning members of the forum and hope you and yours are all doing well. With some lovely summertime weather upon us I may be at times a sporadic visitor here... but couldn't resist for old times sake... photo-shop kicking a few of those I consider to be Weenies to the curb. ;-) </div></div>

Well thank you for the kind words /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Sack

sack316
05-17-2011, 01:59 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yep too much down time. Man I love baseball. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

eg8r </div></div>

Yep! Come to think of it, I haven't seen a really good "hotfoot" in a while!

I remember using the tarp on the infield as a slip-n-slide during rain delays too! Ah I miss playing sometimes /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Sack