PDA

View Full Version : World 10 Ball Champ

Tom Fryer
05-17-2011, 05:15 PM
I feel that it is wrong to classify Huidji See as journeyman player at only age 29. Many of the worlds best players have said that they did not play their best pool until they were able to "smarten up" in their 30's. If one were to track Mr See's performances this yeat, you could see that his game is really coming on. Not to mention the fact that he is a genuinely good man. The recent 10 ball results may only be the continuing development (Lets not forget runner up in world straight pool in 2007)of an excellent career in the incredibly difficult world of international pool. This man is not a journeyman, he is a true champion. Tom Fryer-Louisville, KY formerly WC, PA.

Qtec
05-24-2011, 05:53 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I feel that it is wrong to classify Huidji See as journeyman player at only age 29. </div></div>

Who said that?

Huidji is a personal friend and a great player. He plays at Thurston Snooker & Pool, the same club I have been associated with for the last 10 years. Believe me he has talent in abundance.

Yes, I have heard the odd comment about him being a 'nearly' player on internet forums but IMO its not justified.
I think this recent title , one of many, should dispel the myth that the guy is not good enough.

Qtec