PDA

View Full Version : gonna be nice...

sack316
05-19-2011, 03:04 AM
...and since I was raised a southern gentleman and taught "if you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all"... yet the slightly rebellious side of me must say... wow this is truly pathetic.

Oddly enough at 31 years of age I am one of the young bucks on this board. And I have no problems admitting that I act quite juvenile myself whenever possible. In fact, I'm quite proud of my immaturity!

With that said... it saddens me all the more to see such self professed "adults" and their behavior on here. I am actually embarrassed to have mentioned this place to fellow APA players over the years, and I truly hope my friends never find their way to this board in fear the reference will reflect on me.

I am sorry, but I finally took some time and read through some posts thoroughly tonight and I am just disgusted....

Sack

Gayle in MD
05-19-2011, 09:17 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sack316</div><div class="ubbcode-body">...and since I was raised a southern gentleman and taught "if you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all"... yet the slightly rebellious side of me must say... wow this is truly pathetic.

Oddly enough at 31 years of age I am one of the young bucks on this board. And I have no problems admitting that I act quite juvenile myself whenever possible. In fact, I'm quite proud of my immaturity!

With that said... it saddens me all the more to see such self professed "adults" and their behavior on here. I am actually embarrassed to have mentioned this place to fellow APA players over the years, and I truly hope my friends never find their way to this board in fear the reference will reflect on me.

I am sorry, but I finally took some time and read through some posts thoroughly tonight and I am just disgusted....

Sack

</div></div>

That makes quite a few of us, Sack. All of our original group, had our moments, but the invasion, brought this place down to a cess pool, IMO.

This is what happens, when there is no even moderating, by the moderator, who will ban one person, for auoting a disgusting statement of someone else, and look the other way, when there is an obvious illegal action taken, by another, who admits trying to dig around for damning information, threatens to use it if their target, does not comply, with their demands, and reveals it, by posoting inaccurate information, all for the sole purpose of malice, slander, and with intent to intimidate and extort.

Unbelievable!

G.

pooltchr
05-19-2011, 09:32 AM
You could go a long way toward improving things around here, if you would only admit that you are as much of the problem as anybody, and took some steps to change it.

If you insist on dredging up the same old garbage over and over, and filling the board with hateful posts, what makes you think anything is ever going to get better?

Steve

hondo
05-19-2011, 04:13 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You could go a long way toward improving things around here, if you would only admit that you are as much of the problem as anybody, and took some steps to change it.

If you insist on dredging up the same old garbage over and over, and filling the board with hateful posts, what makes you think anything is ever going to get better?

Steve </div></div>

no, she's not.
Here are the problems:
lww
ass kisser jennings
young creepy little johnny
shit stirrer sev
the moron bobroberts

if we could get rid of dub, johnny and roberts,
you wouldn't have any more ass to suck up to, and
would return to your old somewhat slow but halfway decent self.
sev would be okay when he's sober.
yugo would get bored and leave.

This place could be fun , entertaining and halfway civil.

JMHO.
KMAG YOYO.

pooltchr
05-19-2011, 04:28 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Here are the problems:
lww
ass kisser jennings
shit stirrer sev
the moron bobroberts

</div></div>

A perfect example of how you have helped turn this into a hate filled wasteland! You are just as bad as the worst on here.

Steve

LWW
05-19-2011, 04:30 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Here are the problems:
lww
ass kisser jennings
shit stirrer sev
the moron bobroberts

</div></div>

A perfect example of how you have helped turn this into a hate filled wasteland! You are just as bad as the worst on here.

Steve </div></div>

Actually ... he is the worst on here.

Stretch
05-19-2011, 05:11 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You could go a long way toward improving things around here, if you would only admit that you are as much of the problem as anybody, and took some steps to change it.

Steve </div></div>

no, she's not.
Here are the problems:
lww
ass kisser jennings
shit stirrer sev
the moron bobroberts

if we could get rid of dub, johnny and roberts,
you wouldn't have any more ass to suck up to, and
would return to your old somewhat slow but halfway decent self.
yugo would get bored and leave.

This place could be fun , entertaining and halfway civil.

JMHO.
KMAG YOYO. </div></div>

Excellent post. St.

hondo
05-19-2011, 05:54 PM
I hate no one, jennings.
You and dub and roberts and the weasel
have turned this forum into a slimy cesspool
of hate.
Digging up old news about Gayle and Wolfie
and posting it puts you and sev and your hero into the all time Hall of Shame.
johnny constantly stalks me while you shadow post Gayle
contstantly attempting to ridicule her.
I know in your twisted little doublethink way of thinking you and roberts have somehow convinced yourselves that you are the good people.
Your buddies, dub, johnny,yugo and sev, are quite a bit smarter than you and roberts.
They know they are just on here to agitate and actually have fun
hating on their enemies.At least Yugo, sev, and johnny do.
dub IS comsumed in this crap.
You seem totally devoid of a sense of humor and play this game for keeps. Don't you, tchr?

Your turn, honey. Tell me how you find anything I say insignificant.
Good Lord, I just can't imagine you teaching anyone anything.

hondo
05-19-2011, 06:00 PM
I have found some extremely embaarassing news about something you did 30 years ago and will post it unless you behave.

LOL! Not really. Who cares what you did? It's none of my business.
And you should feel the same way about the rest of us.
But that's not the way you roll; is it, dub?

hondo
05-19-2011, 06:02 PM
thank you, Stretch. I said nothing that wasn't true.

pooltchr
05-19-2011, 06:21 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I hate no one, jennings.
<span style="color: #FF0000">Yet you refer to me as "ass kisser jennings" </span>
of hate.
<span style="color: #FF0000">Wrong, You and woofie and gee took care of that. You just don't like getting it handed right back to you.</span>
<span style="color: #FF0000">What, exactly did I dig up on your queen and post here? </span>
<span style="color: #FF0000">I don't attempt to ridicule her...I just point it out when she does it to herself.</span>
I know in your twisted little doublethink way of thinking you and roberts have somehow convinced yourselves that you are the good people.
<span style="color: #FF0000">I don't know about that, but you may be right. We probably are good people...and absolutely we are honest people. </span>
Your buddies, dub, johnny,yugo and sev, are quite a bit smarter than you and roberts.
<span style="color: #FF0000">That may or may not be true...but unlike you and wpoopfie, I'm just not that into comparing IQs. I'm not that insecure. </span>
<span style="color: #FF0000">That is your opinion, and you know what they are like! </span>
You seem totally devoid of a sense of humor and play this game for keeps. Don't you, tchr?
<span style="color: #FF0000">If you are suggesting that I try to act like an adult, and not a little school kid, you would be correct. And thank you for the compliment. </span>

<span style="color: #FF0000">I find your very existance to be insignificant. </span>
<span style="color: #FF0000"> </span> </div></div>
<span style="color: #FF0000">Just as I can't imagine you learning anything, much less trying to teach anyone anything.
I do love how it seems to irritate both you and the woofer that I can actually make a living doing something that I love to do, and be quite successful doing it. Your opinion means nothing, compared to that of the hundreds of former students who see things quite differently.

And you are still acting like a jerk, which was what I pointed out when I quoted you above...and you still don't get it!

Steve </span>

hondo
05-19-2011, 08:16 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I hate no one, jennings.
<span style="color: #FF0000">Yet you refer to me as "ass kisser jennings" </span>
of hate.
<span style="color: #FF0000">Wrong, You and woofie and gee took care of that. You just don't like getting it handed right back to you.</span>
<span style="color: #FF0000">What, exactly did I dig up on your queen and post here? </span>
<span style="color: #FF0000">I don't attempt to ridicule her...I just point it out when she does it to herself.</span>
<span style="color: #FF0000">I don't know about that, but you may be right. We probably are good people...and absolutely we are honest people. </span>
<span style="color: #FF0000">That may or may not be true...but unlike you and wpoopfie, I'm just not that into comparing IQs. I'm not that insecure. </span>
<span style="color: #FF0000">That is your opinion, and you know what they are like! </span>
<span style="color: #FF0000">If you are suggesting that I try to act like an adult, and not a little school kid, you would be correct. And thank you for the compliment. </span>

<span style="color: #FF0000">I find your very existance to be insignificant. </span>
<span style="color: #FF0000"> </span> </div></div>
<span style="color: #FF0000">Just as I can't imagine you learning anything, much less trying to teach anyone anything.
I do love how it seems to irritate both you and the woofer that I can actually make a living doing something that I love to do, and be quite successful doing it. Your opinion means nothing, compared to that of the hundreds of former students who see things quite differently.

And you are still acting like a jerk, which was what I pointed out when I quoted you above...and you still don't get it!

Steve </span> </div></div>

1. I refer to you as ass kisser jennings bcause that's exactly what you are. if the shoe fits, bro.
And I certainly don't hate you. You are what you are.
2. You and your idol refer to her as my queen.
Clearly illustrates your hate and pettiness that I dare to treat her with respect.
Why did dub feel the need to post old news about her?
I assumed he got it from you or sev. If you're innocent, good for you.
3. You shadow post her constantly attacking her. Spin it how you will.
4. If you're the good people, I'd hate to see slimeballs. Seriously, dude. I know good people.You fall way short.
As for honest... PLEASE! NOT!!!!
5. If I were you, I wouldn't compare i.q.s either. A wise choice, jennings.
6. So you think being anal retentive makes you act like an adult?
If you say so, jennings. LOL!
7. jennings, you can think me insignificant.
As long as you respond to my every post, which you do, I'll get over your snub. LMFAO!
8. You may be a wonderful tchr, jennings.
All I have to judge you by are your clueless, humorless reponses to my posts, your childish hatred of Gayle, and your puppydog blind adoration and mancrush of dub.
9. And I'm glad that anybody makes a living.
I'm sure you do well.

Have a wonderful evening.

pooltchr
05-19-2011, 08:45 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
1. I refer to you as ass kisser jennings bcause that's exactly what you are. if the shoe fits, bro.

<span style="color: #FF0000">Very funny, coming from someone who sucks up to the poster from Maryland day in and day out!</span>
I dare to treat her with respect.
<span style="color: #FF0000">That may be what you call it...I call it a$$ kissing </span>
<span style="color: #FF0000">I don't know. Why don't you ask him? </span>
I assumed he got it from you or sev.
<span style="color: #FF0000">The key word being assumed...and you proved the old saying when you did. Actually, I do know the original source...and it wasn't me or Sev. I have already stated that it is someone she considers to be one of her friends. I don't think me or Sev qualify. </span>
<span style="color: #FF0000">I don't attack...I just point out when she is making false or inaccurate posts. </span>
4. If you're the good people, I'd hate to see slimeballs.
Seriously, dude. I know good people.You fall way short.
<span style="color: #FF0000">You know nothing. </span>
<span style="color: #FF0000">I have never intentionally posted a lie on this forum. You, however, can't say that. Now you may have come back later with a lame "it was a joke", but you have posted lies about other members, and we all know it. </span>
<span style="color: #FF0000">If you were me, you would be a much better person. </span>

<span style="color: #FF0000">No, but personal attacks and insults such as this certainly make you look childish. </span>
<span style="color: #FF0000">I do. </span>

<span style="color: #FF0000">The opinion of someone who has never met me, and never been in my class really doesn't matter. </span>
All I have to judge you by are your clueless, humorless reponses to my posts, your childish hatred of Gayle, and your puppydog blind adoration and mancrush of dub.
<span style="color: #FF0000">Sorry Houndo, but you got that backward...it is your total lack of any sense of humor, your childish hatred of Larry, and your puppydog blind adoration of the Madam of Maryland that we see here on a regular basis. </span>
I'm sure you do well.
<span style="color: #FF0000">I do just fine, thank you. </span>

Have a wonderful evening. </div></div>
<span style="color: #FF0000">You too.

Steve </span>

hondo
05-19-2011, 09:04 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

<span style="color: #FF0000">Very funny, coming from someone who sucks up to the poster from Maryland day in and day out!</span>
I dare to treat her with respect.
<span style="color: #FF0000">That may be what you call it...I call it a$$ kissing </span>
<span style="color: #FF0000">I don't know. Why don't you ask him? </span>
I assumed he got it from you or sev.
<span style="color: #FF0000">The key word being assumed...and you proved the old saying when you did. Actually, I do know the original source...and it wasn't me or Sev. I have already stated that it is someone she considers to be one of her friends. I don't think me or Sev qualify. </span>
<span style="color: #FF0000">I don't attack...I just point out when she is making false or inaccurate posts. </span>
4. If you're the good people, I'd hate to see slimeballs.
Seriously, dude. I know good people.You fall way short.
<span style="color: #FF0000">You know nothing. </span>
<span style="color: #FF0000">I have never intentionally posted a lie on this forum. You, however, can't say that. Now you may have come back later with a lame "it was a joke", but you have posted lies about other members, and we all know it. </span>
<span style="color: #FF0000">If you were me, you would be a much better person. </span>

<span style="color: #FF0000">No, but personal attacks and insults such as this certainly make you look childish. </span>
<span style="color: #FF0000">I do. </span>

<span style="color: #FF0000">The opinion of someone who has never met me, and never been in my class really doesn't matter. </span>
<span style="color: #FF0000">Sorry Houndo, but you got that backward...it is your total lack of any sense of humor, your childish hatred of Larry, and your puppydog blind adoration of the Madam of Maryland that we see here on a regular basis. </span>
I'm sure you do well.
<span style="color: #FF0000">I do just fine, thank you. </span>

Have a wonderful evening. </div></div>
<span style="color: #FF0000">You too.

Steve </span> </div></div>

Quote jennings:

" I find your very existance to be insignificant."

But yet, MUST RESPOND TO EVERY HONDO POST, MUST RESPOND TO EVERY HONDO POST.

You kill me, jennings, you really do.
Dumber in the head than a hog is in the ass. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

LWW
05-20-2011, 03:52 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Digging up old news about Gayle</div></div>

We know that you love to troll ... but I must slay this myth yet again.

The majority of the data about Charlotte was provided by a leftist member who has tired of her. The rest came up in googling the data provided to see if it was true.

hondo
05-20-2011, 04:55 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Digging up old news about Gayle</div></div>

We know that you love to troll ... but I must slay this myth yet again.

The majority of the data about Charlotte was provided by a leftist member who has tired of her. The rest came up in googling the data provided to see if it was true. </div></div>

I'm trying to remember who threatened to post, then posted it,
then threatened to post more info about her personal life if she didn't "behave."

Oh, yeah, I remember now. It was YOU.
King of the slimeballs.

LWW
05-20-2011, 05:35 AM
So ... telling the truth makes one a slimeball?

And, telling lies earns your respect.

As I said, you love the lie.

pooltchr
05-20-2011, 05:59 AM

<span style="color: #FF0000">I've never even made a hint of violence toward you...why would you suggest something like that? </span>
Dumber in the head than a hog is in the ass.
<span style="color: #FF0000">And then, in your typical "adult" fashion, you come up with another childish attack. </span>

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif </div></div>
<span style="color: #FF0000">
Steve </span>

eg8r
05-20-2011, 08:27 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">We know that you love to troll ... but I must slay this myth yet again.
</div></div>You posted info from the mid 90's. Do you not understand how that is viewed as digging up "old" news? Arguing that the data was provided by a leftist member does not support your case and makes you look even weaker. Why doesn't this leftist member have the balls to state who they are? Why don't you have the balls to state who it is? The reason...there is no leftist member other than maybe you mean you typed it all up with just your left hand.

eg8r

eg8r
05-20-2011, 08:28 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So ... telling the truth makes one a slimeball?
</div></div>Nope, being you and doing what you do is what makes you a slimeball. Telling the truth is not what you were doing. What you were doing was trying to dump a load of garbage where it did not belong.

eg8r

Stretch
05-20-2011, 08:44 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So ... telling the truth makes one a slimeball?
</div></div>Nope, being you and doing what you do is what makes you a slimeball. Telling the truth is not what you were doing. What you were doing was trying to dump a load of garbage where it did not belong.

eg8r </div></div>

Ed, you have the rare knack of getting directly to the point. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif St.

hondo
05-20-2011, 09:33 AM
I agree.

hondo
05-20-2011, 09:38 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So ... telling the truth makes one a slimeball?

eg8r </div></div>

You stated that well. I was trying to think of something similar to say.
He also threatened to reveal more that he said would embarrass her with her club if she didn't "behave."
Out and out extortion.

hondo
05-20-2011, 09:38 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So ... telling the truth makes one a slimeball?

eg8r </div></div>

Ed, you have the rare knack of getting directly to the point. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif St. </div></div>

INDEED!

hondo
05-20-2011, 09:41 AM

'I've never even made a hint of violence toward you...why would you suggest something like that."

I would like to think that you finally made a joke but that's probably wishful thinking on my part.

Stretch
05-20-2011, 10:17 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You kill me, jennings, you really do.

'I've never even made a hint of violence toward you...why would you suggest something like that."

I would like to think that you finally made a joke but that's probably wishful thinking on my part. </div></div>

The Teach has first class tickets aboard LWW's giggle train of thought. St.

pooltchr
05-20-2011, 10:19 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">We know that you love to troll ... but I must slay this myth yet again.
</div></div>You posted info from the mid 90's. Do you not understand how that is viewed as digging up "old" news? Arguing that the data was provided by a leftist member does not support your case and makes you look even weaker. Why doesn't this leftist member have the balls to state who they are? Why don't you have the balls to state who it is? The reason...there is no leftist member other than maybe you mean you typed it all up with just your left hand.

eg8r </div></div>

It's not a question of having the balls to state who it is. I know the source, and I won't reveal it either. But I can assure you, it was not anyone who has already been accused.

Steve

eg8r
05-20-2011, 11:27 AM
If there really was someone and they provided the info to lww because they knew he would use it to disparage Gayle then I am correct they did not have the balls. They are more sleazy than lww in this matter and that really is a tough place to get.

eg8r

hondo
05-20-2011, 01:09 PM
Pathetic answer. You must be very proud.

pooltchr
05-20-2011, 01:43 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I agree. </div></div>

And nobody cares.

Steve

pooltchr
05-20-2011, 01:46 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Pathetic answer. You must be very proud. </div></div>

Since Ed didn't ask a question, my reply was not intended to be an answer.

And reasonably educated former teacher would have known that.

Steve

hondo
05-20-2011, 02:05 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I agree. </div></div>

And nobody cares.

Steve </div></div>

LOL! Me and my shadow.

pooltchr
05-20-2011, 02:51 PM
Hondo, you should be thanking me. Nobody else even responds to you!

Like I said....nobody cares!

Steve

Perky
05-20-2011, 02:56 PM
Hondo... If it wasn't for all the times sub-weenie Stevie gets kicked to the curb for his constant trolling... he would hardly ever get any responses to his posts. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

pooltchr
05-20-2011, 02:59 PM
Coming from the master bait....er...master troller, I just don't know quite what to think.

Steve

Perky
05-20-2011, 03:13 PM
And here you are yet again... /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/sick.gif What??? still not bored with me yet???? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif take your butt stuffing nose elsewhere. Is your word worth nothing??

Hardly care if your on the board... just think you'd do well to stop boring your nose up my butt /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif Just continue tickling The Weenie with it. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

LWW
05-20-2011, 03:55 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">We know that you love to troll ... but I must slay this myth yet again.

eg8r </div></div>

Why they won't, you will have to hope they answer.

All I can say is they were sickened by Charlotte's incessant claims to be a union supporter, a buy American type, never involved in legal actions when they knew it wasn't true.

According to them, what pushed them to expose her to me was her threats of lawsuits against myself and others in combo with threats to turn people over to the feds.

I have no gripe with you ... but you giving her a pass truly smacks of you being a victim of Stockholm Syndrome.

LWW
05-20-2011, 03:58 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If there really was someone and they provided the info to lww because they knew he would use it to disparage Gayle then I am correct they did not have the balls. They are more sleazy than lww in this matter and that really is a tough place to get.

eg8r </div></div>

FWIW ... Charlotte herself was the source of a lot of it, if you remember she placed her own name in her profile and then had a snit fir when someone read what it was.

Sev
05-20-2011, 06:26 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">[quote=pooltchr]
</div></div>

Gee thanks for insinuating I am a drunk.

Sev
05-20-2011, 06:30 PM
Even a spider can occasionally get tangled in its own web.

eg8r
05-20-2011, 08:24 PM
Whomever this is was a weak spineless bum and if they gave you this info then surprisingly they are even more spineless than yourself. A real man would have understood there was no place for that garbage on this board but I haven't heard your bravado about being a real man anyways.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I have no gripe with you ... but you giving her a pass truly smacks of you being a victim of Stockholm Syndrome. </div></div>Seems you have trouble remembering the past.

As far as her threats to sue you it seems you must believe she has a pretty good case against you otherwise you would not be stooping to such low levels.

eg8r

eg8r
05-20-2011, 08:25 PM
Again, you are not man enough to stand up for the trash you posted. Her posting her name has nothing to do with you digging up garbage with the sole intent to disparage.

eg8r

hondo
05-20-2011, 10:54 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Perky</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hondo... If it wasn't for all the times sub-weenie Stevie gets kicked to the curb for his constant trolling... he would hardly ever get any responses to his posts. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif </div></div>

LOL! Don't I know that! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

LWW
05-21-2011, 03:42 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">As far as her threats to sue you it seems you must believe she has a pretty good case against you otherwise you would not be stooping to such low levels.

eg8r </div></div>

Not at all. But I know that Alinskyites have a history of browbeating opposition into submission with legal threats and siccing gubmint upon them.

It works with many people, but not with me.

The mole within the cabal probably fears nuisance suits, but you'd have to ask them.

Now, roll this through your tortured logic circuits ... once someone has threatened me with legal action, threatened me with sending the US legal system after me for domestic terrorism, participated in hacking into my personal business accounts, championed those threatening mayhem against my family, telling vile lies, revealing personal data about other members, threatening the business of other members, presenting their self as pro union when they run non union shops, yadda yadda yadda. you give that all a pass and want to criticize me for exposing it?

That's simply precious dude.

LWW
05-21-2011, 03:44 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Again, you are not man enough to stand up for the trash you posted. Her posting her name has nothing to do with you digging up garbage with the sole intent to disparage.

eg8r </div></div>

I didn't "DIG UP" ... it was dropped in my lap.

You are a very confused man ... and where is your indignation over the cabal "DIGGING UP" a way into the online accounts of others so they could post data contained within it here?

Gayle in MD
05-21-2011, 05:04 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I hate no one, jennings.
of hate.

Good Lord, I just can't imagine you teaching anyone anything. </div></div>

Tap Tap Tap!

Excellent post, Hondo.

It's amazing the lies they make up, to try to paint themselves as the victims, in order to attempt justify their own vicious bahavior, which IS the problem here.

How many ways can one say, I have no interest in your opinions. Go your own way, for the sake of others here, and stop trolling every single thing I post.

There is no way I could come here to see if you, Jack, ST. Q, Sack, Ed, Dee, Naz, Mobvls, LeonardXXX, or any of my friends here, are around, to chat with, unless I make it a piont, not read their constant trolling and cyberstalking attacks, full of slander, filth and lies.

G.

LWW
05-21-2011, 05:39 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It's amazing the lies they make up

G.</div></div>

What are the lies?

Must I post even more to convince you?

hondo
05-21-2011, 05:54 AM
Thanks, Gayle.

hondo
05-21-2011, 05:55 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It's amazing the lies they make up

G.</div></div>

What are the lies?

Must I post even more to convince you? </div></div>

More extortion. I'm copying this for you, Gayle.
I hope you nail this guy.

Sev
05-21-2011, 06:30 AM
Hey. Lay off the sexual innuendo. It Gayle wants to pursue a tryst with Larry that's her business. ;):)

Stretch
05-21-2011, 12:19 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">As far as her threats to sue you it seems you must believe she has a pretty good case against you otherwise you would not be stooping to such low levels.

eg8r </div></div>

Not at all. But I know that Alinskyites have a history of browbeating opposition into submission with legal threats and siccing gubmint upon them.

The mole within the cabal probably fears nuisance suits, but you'd have to ask them.

Now, roll this through your tortured logic circuits ... once someone has threatened me with legal action, threatened me with sending the US legal system after me for domestic terrorism, participated in hacking into my personal business accounts, championed those threatening mayhem against my family, telling vile lies, revealing personal data about other members, threatening the business of other members, presenting their self as pro union when they run non union shops, yadda yadda yadda. you give that all a pass and want to criticize me for exposing it?

That's simply precious dude. </div></div>

The only thing you "exposed" is your a$$, again. St.

Gayle in MD
05-22-2011, 06:28 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It's amazing the lies they make up

G.</div></div>

What are the lies?

Must I post even more to convince you? </div></div>

More extortion. I'm copying this for you, Gayle.
I hope you nail this guy. </div></div>

Thanks, that makes at least three of us. I can't believe BD allows this.

Look at what they do to a well intended thread, by Sack.

G.

Gayle in MD
05-22-2011, 06:32 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">As far as her threats to sue you it seems you must believe she has a pretty good case against you otherwise you would not be stooping to such low levels.

eg8r </div></div>

The only thing you "exposed" is your a$$, again. St. </div></div>

Everything he wrote in there, is a lie, or a ridiculous exaggeration. All of it! Pathetic. Gives you a good idea of why he can't decipher the actual facts of current events in the news, correctly, doesn't it?

G.

LWW
05-22-2011, 06:32 AM
Then why did you troll it in the first reply?

Stretch
05-22-2011, 10:01 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">As far as her threats to sue you it seems you must believe she has a pretty good case against you otherwise you would not be stooping to such low levels.

eg8r </div></div>

Everything he wrote in there, is a lie, or a ridiculous exaggeration. All of it! Pathetic. Gives you a good idea of why he can't decipher the actual facts of current events in the news, correctly, doesn't it?

G. </div></div>

Excellent point. But then his mandate is not to inform nor educate, rather to incite. In that regard he is an unqualified success. Success in his world means the adulation of a fringe group of sub-weinies who will excuse any lie. St.

hondo
05-22-2011, 03:51 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">As far as her threats to sue you it seems you must believe she has a pretty good case against you otherwise you would not be stooping to such low levels.

eg8r </div></div>

G. </div></div>

Excellent point. But then his mandate is not to inform nor educate, rather to incite. In that regard he is an unqualified success. Success in his world means the adulation of a fringe group of sub-weinies who will excuse any lie. St.

</div></div>

Excellent post.

LWW
05-22-2011, 06:49 PM
http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a247/lww/album1/Untitled-1.jpg

hondo
05-22-2011, 08:24 PM
A silent auction? WOW!
That is news!

pooltchr
05-22-2011, 10:57 PM
Excellent post. </div></div>

And still, nobody cares about your opinion.

Steve

hondo
05-23-2011, 04:39 AM

Steve </div></div>

Thanks for replying. I can always count on you, buddy. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

LWW
05-23-2011, 04:52 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">A silent auction? WOW!
That is news! </div></div>

Perhaps next time I should post a non blurred version ... that way you could read about what West River couple sued who over what.

LWW
05-23-2011, 04:54 AM

Steve </div></div>

Does he even have an opinion?

He seems to be merely demonstrating that he is a flyover bubba that has learned his place ... defending the partisan elite.

hondo
05-23-2011, 05:22 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">A silent auction? WOW!
That is news! </div></div>

Perhaps next time I should post a non blurred version ... that way you could read about what West River couple sued who over what. </div></div>

Why should anyone care? What business is it of yours?
You are getting sleazier and and sleazier.

Sev
05-23-2011, 05:33 AM
So Hondo I guess Gayle would be surprised to find out your the one giving Larry all the information???

pooltchr
05-23-2011, 07:51 AM
Front page? That must have been difficult to find!

Steve

pooltchr
05-23-2011, 07:51 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So Hondo I guess Gayle would be surprised to find out your the one giving Larry all the information???

</div></div>

Let the denials begin! LOL

Steve

LWW
05-23-2011, 03:45 PM
As I said ... it was dropped into my lap.

LWW
05-23-2011, 03:46 PM
http://www.banklawyersblog.com/.a/6a00d8341c652b53ef01053607dc72970c-800wi

hondo
05-23-2011, 03:56 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So Hondo I guess Gayle would be surprised to find out your the one giving Larry all the information???

</div></div>

Careful. I have a cheap, very hungry lawyer who would love to nail your ass.
i remember reading that you are on the dole now, but still...

pooltchr
05-23-2011, 03:59 PM
Funny how the truth has a way of doing that.

Steve

LWW
05-24-2011, 02:37 AM
Can't you post just once without making threats?