PDA

View Full Version : Who will the republicans nominate in 2012?

LWW
05-19-2011, 04:35 AM
Using my massive prognostication powers, I will give the following clues as to whom the republicans will nominate for the presidency in 2012:

1 - Their economic policy will be declared to be a dangerous scheme by the far left.

2 - Their immigration policy will be declared to be racist by the far left.

3 - Their abortion policy will be declared to be sending women to back alley butchers by the far left.

4 - Their tax policy will be declared to be benefitting only the rich by the far left.

5 - Their defense policy will be declared to be jingoism and risking war by the far left.

6 - Their housing policy will be declared to be pushing the poor unto the streets by the far left.

7 - Their energy policy will be declared to be a sell out to big oil by the far left.

8 - Their second amendment policy will be declared to be a return to the old west by the far left.

9 - Their budget policy will be declared to be cruel and inhumane by the far left.

And, in closing, I have no real answer as to whom they will nominate ... and as to the listed reactions, it makes no difference. Just as the actual policies that they will oppose will make no difference, as the far left will react in the same manner no matter what those policies will be.

The democrook party elite will tell them the answers listed above, and they will nod their collectivist heads in collective unison. They will then take to the streets to loudly proclaim the above mentioned responses.

pooltchr
05-19-2011, 06:33 AM
The Dems are going into full scale attack as soon as anyone even appears in the horizon to oppose Obama. Just as they did with Palin, they launched their mud slinging on Trump, then Newt, and will continue to do so as each new frontrunner emerges.

Now, here's a fun thought. What would they do if Hillary saw an opportunity to change parties and run against Obama as a REPUBLICAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(We do know at least one lefty who promised they would NEVER vote for a Rep under any circumstances)

Steve

LWW
05-19-2011, 07:14 AM
I don't consider that impossible.

llotter
05-19-2011, 09:38 AM
You are making a pretty safe bet on what the Dims will say but only because those stupid, jingoist, racist, corrupt, wealthy Republicans always and inevitably try to sell their same tired snake oil every chance they get.

LWW
05-19-2011, 10:45 AM
I'm no fan of the R's ... and they have their own predictable traits.