PDA

View Full Version : Bravo, Barry!

pooltchr
05-19-2011, 06:24 PM
Yes, this may cause cardiac failure to the left wing obamatrons, but I am actually giving credit for something he signed into law that actually is a good thing for the country.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110519/ap_on_re_us/us_no_more_gobbledygook

Steve

Perky
05-19-2011, 06:49 PM
If something recognized as worthwhile is accomplished by anyone either of the left or the right... just to recognize it as a worthwhile accomplishment would seem to be enough.

To add insults to the individual or group that achieved the accomplishment.. to me ... significantly takes away from the integrity and sincerity of any complement.

Just speaking in "plain" language. I think this legislation is a very positive step in the right (no pun intended /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif )

I would applaud the efforts of all those from the left or right who played a role in this legislation's passage

pooltchr
05-19-2011, 07:19 PM
You have to understand that I have been accused on more than one occasion of hating everything Obama does. The point of that comment was more to make sure that those who have made that particular accusation take note that I am quite capable of giving Barry credit when he does something right. (pun intended)

Steve

LWW
05-20-2011, 03:46 AM
Isn't it just precious how punky whines like a little school girl with a bee in her bonnet over name calling.

pooltchr
05-20-2011, 05:52 AM
I've seen that kind of behavior for some groups, that I've almost come to expect it. The hatred of the right by those who support Obama is amazing. Even when someone from the right supports them, they will still find a way to attack!

Steve

eg8r
05-20-2011, 08:15 AM
I don't know if it is good or bad for me. I think it is all part of the dumbing down of America. LOL, this is a slap in the face of our government run education for sure. They are putting out idiots that cannot read and use the letter "u" for "you" and all other abbreviations possible.

A dumber American is a more dependant America and that is just what politicians want.

eg8r

Perky
05-20-2011, 08:45 AM
<span style='font-size: 20pt'>Weenie poop safety barrier !!!</span>
Just as when coming near any obviously hazardous material it is always recommended to employ proper precautions

Perky
05-20-2011, 08:56 AM
And yet again The Weenie makes a pathetic attempt to avoid any responsible discussion of ethics... as he has none ...and yet again only make more of his pathetically immature attempts at insult.

http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa134/bperkins_photo/Forked.jpg

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif The Weenie needs to gird his <span style='font-size: 8pt'>teeny-weenie raisins</span> and step up to accept the wager he initiated /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

It become more and more clear with every pathetic post he makes... This Weenie is totally... FORKED-UP !! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

pooltchr
05-20-2011, 10:13 AM
Wow! I'm impressed! It only took 7 posts in a thread that might have produced some actual interesting discussion before someone started trolling.

Steve

Perky
05-20-2011, 10:18 AM
And thank you yet again for encouraging me to once again bring your sub-weenie image to the fore /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa134/bperkins_photo/Weeniesandsub-weenies.jpg

Clearly no actual real discussion by any sub-weenie... clearly just another sub-weenie coming up the back end of a subject.

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

pooltchr
05-20-2011, 10:23 AM
And you just keep trolling on....what a panty waste!

Steve

Perky
05-20-2011, 11:16 AM
And yet here you are "behind" /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif me again
yeah yeah... I'm rubber and you're glue...

And you just keep trolling on....what a sub-weenie!

...and OH MY!!! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/shocked.gif what you do have yourself sub-merged in /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

pooltchr
05-20-2011, 11:32 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Perky</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm rubber and you're glue...

</div></div>

How very adult of you!

Steve

Perky
05-20-2011, 11:45 AM
How very sub-weenie of you /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

pooltchr
05-20-2011, 01:39 PM
Whatever...you are quickly becoming boring. Trolls are just so predictable.

Bring back Soflasnapper...at least he offered something of substance to the board.

Steve

Perky
05-20-2011, 02:38 PM
Well that sounds promising... /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif even from a troll in denial such as yourself.

You... were boring from day one... But of course you already knew that /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

So perhaps if you have indeed become bored with me... if what you say has any value at all?? then perhaps you'll now be satisfied to keep your nose just up The Weenies butt and stay away from mine... I'm starting to run low on "Preparation Steveie"

pooltchr
05-20-2011, 02:53 PM
down south, we have a name for people like you.

Pond Scum!

Go back and look at the beginning of the thread. I posted something, and you were the first to jump on it, just a few minutes later. Looks like we know who the real troll is!

Have a nice life.

Steve

Perky
05-20-2011, 02:59 PM
Bored with me yet???? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif then take your butt stuffing nose elsewhere.

pooltchr
05-20-2011, 03:02 PM
It's not the boring that bothers me so much, as it is the stench that has arrived with you.

Steve

Perky
05-20-2011, 03:03 PM
Bored with me yet???? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif then take your butt stuffing nose elsewhere.

LWW
05-20-2011, 03:49 PM
How much will your mommy back you for if you lose?

Perky
05-20-2011, 09:08 PM
<span style='font-size: 20pt'> /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/sick.gif Weenie poop safety barrier !!! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/sick.gif </span>
Just as when coming near any obviously hazardous material it is always recommended to employ proper precautions.

Perky
05-20-2011, 09:20 PM
I've already thrown the gauntlet into the face of The Weenie and all he does is hide in the depths of Weenie's World.

<span style='font-size: 20pt'> /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif Put up or shut up Weenie /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif </span>

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/sick.gif There's no other way to spin your cowardliness /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/sick.gif

So either show you posses even the slightest vestige of teeny-weeny raisins... which I doubt /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif ...or you slither your slimy self up to the line or crawl back down into the cesspit of Weenie World where you belong. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa134/bperkins_photo/WeeniesWorld.jpg

Stretch
05-21-2011, 02:25 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Perky</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I've already thrown the gauntlet into the face of The Weenie and all he does is hide in the depths of Weenie's World.

<span style='font-size: 20pt'> /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif Put up or shut up Weenie /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif </span>

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/sick.gif There's no other way to spin your cowardliness /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/sick.gif

So either show you posses even the slightest vestige of teeny-weeny raisins... which I doubt /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif ...or you slither your slimy self up to the line or crawl back down into the cesspit of Weenie World where you belong. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa134/bperkins_photo/WeeniesWorld.jpg </div></div>

OMG THAT'S HILARIOUS!!! HAHAHAHAH!!! St.

Qtec
05-21-2011, 03:19 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I don't know if it is good or bad for me. I think it is all part of the dumbing down of America. LOL, this is a slap in the face of our government run education for sure. They are putting out idiots that cannot read and use the letter "u" for "you" and all other abbreviations possible.

A dumber American is a more dependant America and that is just what politicians want.

eg8r </div></div>

They did this in the UK years ago.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Here are some of the worst examples of mangled language as identified by the Plain English Campaign. Plain English Campaign

:: Northern Ireland Civil Service (NICS) website – <u>Instructions on how to take a half-day’s leave</u>

“If the annual leave request that you are entering is less than a full day on the First Day or the Last Day, then please select Hours from the drop down list of values in the Part Days Unit of Measure field. Then select the amount of hours absent on the first day in the Fraction of Start Date field or the last day in the Fraction of End Date field. If the absence is only for one day, use the Fraction of Start Date field to record the hours absent.’ </div></div>

LOL

Contracts. sanity clause (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SzfiBMRDc5Y&feature=related)

Q

Perky
05-22-2011, 11:40 AM
/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif <span style='font-size: 14pt'>And The Weenie's decision is clearly in!!! Once again he has slithered in abject cowardliness back down his Weenie World hole!!</span> /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

This of course should come as no surprise to anyone... because:

The Weenie lives in a world of weenie-poop...
( /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif <span style='font-size: 17pt'>but you already knew that </span> /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif )
...it is hardly surprising since...
...The Weenie’s political opinions are weenie-poop
...his logic is weenie-poop
...he is blinded by weenie-poop

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Perky</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I've already thrown the gauntlet into the face of The Weenie and all he does is hide in the depths of Weenie's World.

http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa134/bperkins_photo/WeeniesWorld.jpg </div></div>