PDA

View Full Version : Dear leader puts congress bubbas in their place!

LWW
05-21-2011, 04:41 AM
In a stunning display of courage, dear leader has made yet another gutsy call which "HE and only HE" could have orchestrated.

Imam Hussein Obama, realizing that the overwhelming majority in congress represented the bubbas in flyover country, has taught these congressional bubbas their place.

Dear leader has decreed that he will not be limited by such constraints, written by dead white capitalists for the sole purpose of repressing the regime's inalienavble right to rule the people, and will not be bothered by such ridiculous notions as the rule of law. After all, such concepts are merely artifacts left over from the evil Washington to Bush era.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">In an effort to satisfy those arguing he needs to seek congressional authorization to continue US military activity in accordance with the War Powers Resolution, President Obama wrote a letter to congressional leaders this afternoon suggesting that the role is now so “limited” he does not need to seek congressional approval.</div></div>

<span style='font-size: 20pt'>EIN VOLK, EIN REICH, EIN THUGOCRACY! (http://blogs.abcnews.com/politicalpunch/2011/05/white-house-on-war-powers-deadline-limited-us-role-in-libya-means-no-need-to-get-congressional-autho.html)</span>

Sev
05-21-2011, 06:33 AM
And gun sales continue to rise.

Qtec
05-21-2011, 07:03 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style='font-size: 20pt'>Imam</span> Hussein Obama, </div></div>

Stop you right there a$$hole.

Q

LWW
05-21-2011, 02:35 PM
Why the cry baby attitude?

hondo
05-21-2011, 11:52 PM
Shouldn't you be out digging up dirt about your fellow posters,bragging about how honest you are, and threatening to cause them embarrassment unless they "behave"?

hondo
05-21-2011, 11:56 PM
One of your fellowe klansmen sent me a rather scintillating article about you frm 1991 but I didn't even read it.
I figured what you did was your business and what kind of lowlife trash would I be if I posted it.

LWW
05-22-2011, 02:16 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Shouldn't you be out digging up dirt about your fellow posters,bragging about how honest you are, and threatening to cause them embarrassment unless they "behave"? </div></div>

No need, you expose yourself for what you are daily.

Qtec
05-22-2011, 04:30 AM
OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are certainly on to something here.LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

[ Geez. Another one with an understanding problem with the lingo. LOL ]

Do you know the dif between DEMAND and SUGGEST?????????????

Q

LWW
05-22-2011, 05:25 AM
I am quite fluent in English ... I wish I didn't have to keep tutoring you so much though.

hondo
05-22-2011, 06:22 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Shouldn't you be out digging up dirt about your fellow posters,bragging about how honest you are, and threatening to cause them embarrassment unless they "behave"? </div></div>

No need, you expose yourself for what you are daily. </div></div>

Yet you went ahead and did it.
You ocan only talk out of both sides of your mouth at the same time for so long before YOU are exposed, dub.
Even the regular conservatives on here, Ed, Dee, and Sack,
are fed up with your tactics.
Only your little klan defend you on here and they have no honor or respect on here.
Heck, roberts is even a big joke on AZ among the rabid right wingers.
So, make your threats, primp and preen.
The emporer has no clothes.

hondo
05-22-2011, 06:24 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I am quite fluent in English ... I wish I didn't have to keep tutoring you so much though. </div></div>

Are you fluent in Dutch? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

LWW
05-22-2011, 06:31 AM
Doet zulks bescheid uw vraag troll?

hondo
05-22-2011, 06:42 AM
Write him a post in Dutch, Q.
He claims to be fluent.

LWW
05-22-2011, 06:53 AM
NOT WORTH THE TROUBLE

Qtec
05-22-2011, 11:50 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I am quite fluent in English ... I wish I didn't have to keep tutoring you so much though. </div></div>

Are you fluent in Dutch? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif </div></div>

Zeker weten!

Q

LWW
05-23-2011, 02:05 AM
Allen weet hij zonder twijfel is wat de democraatpartij hem hij zonder twijfel het weet vertelt.

hondo
05-23-2011, 04:44 AM
This is great! dub, just post in Dutch from now on.
It gets lost in translation when you try to post in English.

LWW
05-23-2011, 05:00 AM
Perhaps I should post in hillbonics for your perusal?

Sev
05-23-2011, 05:35 AM
Hillbonics????

HAHAHAHA!!!

Qtec
05-24-2011, 02:57 AM
Sorry but that doesn't make sense.

What were you trying to say?

Q

LWW
05-24-2011, 03:21 AM
Isn't it amazing how the cabal has once again trolled the thread completely away from the fat that the regime is wiping it's collectivist arse with the US rule of law.

pooltchr
05-24-2011, 05:52 AM
That is the way they function. They don't want to talk about facts, since the facts usually show they are on the wrong side. It's much easier to trash the messenger.

Steve

LWW
05-24-2011, 08:49 AM
And at that, their experience is brad and deep.

Soflasnapper
05-24-2011, 12:25 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Isn't it amazing how the cabal has once again trolled the thread completely away from the fat that the regime is wiping it's collectivist arse with the US rule of law. </div></div>

All presidents assert that the War Powers Act is an unConstitutional incursion into the sole power of the president by Congress.

This, all presidents aver, even in the face of a very large actual war. Small police actions, still more the case.

LWW
05-25-2011, 02:50 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <span style='font-size: 26pt'>I MUST DEFEND DEAR LEADER, I MUST SUPPORT THE REGIME ...</span>

<span style='font-size: 23pt'>I MUST DEFEND DEAR LEADER, I MUST SUPPORT THE REGIME ...</span>

<span style='font-size: 20pt'>I MUST DEFEND DEAR LEADER, I MUST SUPPORT THE REGIME ...</span>

<span style='font-size: 17pt'>I MUST DEFEND DEAR LEADER, I MUST SUPPORT THE REGIME ...</span>

<span style='font-size: 14pt'>I MUST DEFEND DEAR LEADER, I MUST SUPPORT THE REGIME ...</span>

<span style='font-size: 11pt'>I MUST DEFEND DEAR LEADER, I MUST SUPPORT THE REGIME ...</span>

<span style='font-size: 8pt'>I MUST DEFEND DEAR LEADER, I MUST SUPPORT THE REGIME ...</span>

<span style='font-size: 8pt'>I MUST DEFEND DEAR LEADER, I MUST SUPPORT THE REGIME ...</span></div></div>

Qtec
05-25-2011, 03:49 AM
Facts.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Rep. Brad Sherman (D-CA), who asked Clinton about the War Powers Act during a classified briefing, said Clinton and the administration are sidestepping the measure's provisions giving Congress the ability to put a 60-day time limit on any military action.

"They are not committed to following the important part of the War Powers Act," he told TPM in a phone interview. "She said they are certainly willing to send reports [to us] and if they issue a press release, they'll send that to us too."

The White House would forge ahead with military action in Libya even if Congress passed a resolution constraining the mission, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton said during a classified briefing to House members Wednesday afternoon.

Clinton was responding to a question from Rep. Brad Sherman (D-CA) about the administration's response to any effort by Congress to exercise its war powers, according to a senior Republican lawmaker who attended the briefing.

<span style='font-size: 20pt'>The answer surprised many in the room because Clinton plainly admitted the administration would ignore any and all attempts by Congress to shackle President Obama's power as commander in chief to make military and wartime decisions. In doing so, <u>he would follow a long line of Presidents who have ignored the act since its passage,</u> deeming it an unconstitutional encroachment on executive power.</span> </div></div>

Q

LWW
05-25-2011, 05:16 AM
1 - Because one person violates the law, that doesn't justify another.

2 - Cite examples of this long list?

What's that?

You have no idea when or what they were ... but since this was spoon fed to you, that's good enough.