PDA

View Full Version : Governor Scott Walker strikes again!

LWW
05-22-2011, 06:39 AM
THIS TIME (http://host.madison.com/wsj/news/local/govt-and-politics/article_ceaa2760-822c-11e0-887b-001cc4c03286.html) he is stripping necro voters, proxy voters, and unregistered democrook voters of their right to vote as often as they please!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Amid chants of “Shame!” and “Recall!” from the gallery, the state Senate on Thursday gave final approval to a controversial bill requiring voters to show photo identification at the polls. The measure now heads to Gov. Scott Walker, who said he plans to sign it next Wednesday.

“Requiring photo identification to vote will go a long way to eliminate the threat of voter fraud,” Walker said. “If you need an ID to buy cold medicine, it’s reasonable to require it to vote.” </div></div>

llotter
05-22-2011, 06:50 AM
Is it that difficult to obtain fake photo IDs? I can imagine roving vans that produce those things wherever required but I hope that this will add some much needed integrity to the voting system.

cushioncrawler
05-22-2011, 06:40 PM
In ozz i hav never had to show ID, but i like the idea of ID, everyone in the world should hav a world-number.
Allso, in ozz voting iz kompulsory, the best system.
mac.

pooltchr
05-22-2011, 10:46 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: llotter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Is it that difficult to obtain fake photo IDs? </div></div>

Just go to any college town and ask a 19 year old college student how difficult they are to obtain!

Steve