PDA

View Full Version : Shameful & Sad

Perky
05-22-2011, 11:54 AM
We should look to our political leaders to act like "Heroes" ...Political heroes are those who do their utmost to protect and defend the basic human rights of all their constituents. The shameful and homophobic behaviour of Gov. Walker is again typical of a failed ??leader?? who attempts to govern simply through the tactics of the bully and hate-monger.

The anti-Hero (http://www.outsidethebeltway.com/wisconsin-governor-moves-to-block-hospital-visitation-rights-for-same-sex-couples/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+OTB+%28Outside+The+Beltway+|+ OTB%29)

LWW
05-22-2011, 03:15 PM
Yet the moonbat crazy left recently stood in collective unison in support of dear leader refusing to defend certain laws on the same basis.

Sev
05-22-2011, 03:28 PM
If the president can order it to be so then why not a governor???

The correct path for both is to let challenges to the law proceed though the judicial branch.
If the law is either in violation of a state constitution or one in violation of the US constitution the solution is a ruling or make changes to the respective constitution.

Soflasnapper
05-22-2011, 04:32 PM
Here we go, round and round.

At the time, I recall you considered O's decision either unlawful or disrespectful of the law. Are you consistent in your belief here or not (your comment does not say one way or the other)?

For one, I defended O's decision as both lawful and fully respectful of the law, as well as precedented by conservative favored presidents' (RWR's for one) actions.

Since I am consistent, I now defend the governor's actions as principled, lawful, and respectful of the most important law the governor should defend (the WI constitution).

Perky
05-22-2011, 06:20 PM
And once again !!
It is The Weenie modus-operandi to come up on an subject from behind. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/sick.gif
I believe the only possible cure may be... “Preparation H”

The Weenie lives in a world of weenie-poop...
<span style='font-size: 17pt'>(but you already knew that </span>)
...it is hardly surprising since...
The Weenie’s political opinions are weenie-poop
...his logic is weenie-poop
...he is blinded by weenie-poop

Stepping up behind me only continues to brand you as the cowardly Weenie you are /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif Either slither up and back up what you pathetically regurgitate... or it's back down the hole of Weenie World where you belong /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif
http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa134/bperkins_photo/WeeniesWorld.jpg

pooltchr
05-22-2011, 10:44 PM
Nice house, Perk...but with the Obama economy the way it is, I sure hope you aren't upside down in it!

Steve

Gayle in MD
05-23-2011, 07:55 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Perky</div><div class="ubbcode-body">We should look to our political leaders to act like "Heroes" ...Political heroes are those who do their utmost to protect and defend the basic human rights of all their constituents. The shameful and homophobic behaviour of Gov. Walker is again typical of a failed ??leader?? who attempts to govern simply through the tactics of the bully and hate-monger.

The anti-Hero (http://www.outsidethebeltway.com/wisconsin-governor-moves-to-block-hospital-visitation-rights-for-same-sex-couples/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+OTB+%28Outside+The+Beltway+|+ OTB%29) </div></div>
The RW fringe has never understood the difference between having balls, and having courage. They think it is one in the same. NOT! Hence, they voted for BUSH twice!

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I won’t speak to the legal side of this issue because I’m not up to speed on it, but I really have to wonder what kind of person would seek to prevent two people who are in a relationship from making whatever arrangements they want to allow the other to visit them in the hospital, and what right the state has to tell hospitals that they cannot honor those requests.

Is the GOP hatred for gays so pervasive that they could really be this cold and heartless?

</div></div>

The entire Repiglican Party Mantra, is hate.

Odd, how so much of it flows from their radical RW "Christian" coalition, don't you think so?

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smirk.gif