PDA

View Full Version : Herman Cain is an Uncle Tom!!!

Sev
05-22-2011, 03:20 PM
Just wanted to get that out of the way for you libs so you can feel free to fire away at a man that is certified black enough with true slave blood.

Now that a full blooded black man, who is a real American success story is running for president there is no doubt that the left will begin running a smear campaign against Cain. Much like has been done to other blacks that have dared leave the democrat plantation to become independent and successful.

To be sure the left will be spreading rumor and inuendo as well as paying people to make up lies about the man should it become apparent that Cain represents a threat to the empty suit. Prior to that I suspect they will do their best to completely ignore him.

The man is clean, articulate, well educated, successful and with no political baggage. And not a half breed.

There is much for the left to hate about him.

Cheerio!!!! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

hondo
05-22-2011, 03:59 PM
"The man is clean, articulate, well educated, successful and with no political baggage. And not a half breed.'

One of the most racist statements I have seen on this forum in a long time. Typical, clueless , "Look at me;I like blacks", right wing nonsense.

"Clean", huh? Wow! A black man who showers!
Well, if he changes his underwear regularly, he's more
qualified than lww when he ran.

Why should you be surprised that he's clean?
Shameful post!

Soflasnapper
05-22-2011, 04:23 PM
the left will begin running a smear campaign against Cain. Much like has been done to other blacks that have dared leave the democrat plantation to become independent and successful.

I can't think of many people in that last category. Clarence Thomas is about the only one that comes to mind, but of course he was neither independent nor successful (on his own). Maybe Sammy Davis, Jr., after he hugged Nixon?

In any case, 'the left' (lmao!) will ignore this guy unless he gains traction and becomes a real contender (which involves raising a lot of money). Guessing he'll be out of the race come Super Tuesday, appearing only in Mitt Romney's rear view mirror.

LWW
05-22-2011, 06:52 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Why should you be surprised that he's clean?
Shameful post! </div></div>

So ... was Harry Reid shameful for saying the same thing about Obama, or are you simply a hypocrite for giving one a pass while condemning the other?

LWW
05-22-2011, 06:53 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Clarence Thomas is about the only one that comes to mind, but of course he was neither independent nor successful (on his own). </div></div>

And what do you base this racist assessment on?

What's that?

It was on the spoon for your consumption?

Imagine that.

hondo
05-22-2011, 08:18 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Why should you be surprised that he's clean?

So ... was Harry Reid shameful for saying the same thing about Obama, or are you simply a hypocrite for giving one a pass while condemning the other? </div></div>

So, I remember you guys bashing Reid.
Yet no criticism of Sev?

or are you simply a hypocrite for giving one a pass while condemning the other?

LWW
05-23-2011, 01:53 AM
Lame bro, very lame.

Sev
05-23-2011, 05:16 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">the left will begin running a smear campaign against Cain. Much like has been done to other blacks that have dared leave the democrat plantation to become independent and successful.

I can't think of many people in that last category. Clarence Thomas is about the only one that comes to mind, but of course he was neither independent nor successful (on his own). Maybe Sammy Davis, Jr., after he hugged Nixon?

In any case, 'the left' (lmao!) will ignore this guy unless he gains traction and becomes a real contender (which involves raising a lot of money). Guessing he'll be out of the race come Super Tuesday, appearing only in Mitt Romney's rear view mirror. </div></div>

Condi Rice.

Sev
05-23-2011, 05:23 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">"The man is clean, articulate, well educated, successful and with no political baggage. And not a half breed.'

One of the most racist statements I have seen on this forum in a long time. Typical, clueless , "Look at me;I like blacks", right wing nonsense.

"Clean", huh? Wow! A black man who showers!
Well, if he changes his underwear regularly, he's more
qualified than lww when he ran.

Why should you be surprised that he's clean?

Obviously not up on the Joe Biden parody.
If the VP can say similar about Obama I am sure the rest of the left will say worse about Successful full blooded conservative black man.

Dont worry Hondo. If Cain becomes a serious contender your girl Gayle will be leading the charge on this forum to put Cain in the back of the campaign bus.

Sev
05-23-2011, 05:26 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Why should you be surprised that he's clean?

So ... was Harry Reid shameful for saying the same thing about Obama, or are you simply a hypocrite for giving one a pass while condemning the other? </div></div>

Yet no criticism of Sev?

or are you simply a hypocrite for giving one a pass while condemning the other? </div></div>

Reid's a plantation owner.

Soflasnapper
05-23-2011, 07:44 PM
And what do you base this racist assessment on?

Clarence Thomas is the poster boy for solely affirmative action-based advancement, throughout his schooling, his sponsorship by Danforth, his appointment to the EEOC (where he failed and lied to Congress about his failures), to the federal bench, and then to the SCOTUS, where he now sits mutely and apparently gets hand signals from Scalia as to how to vote.

Soflasnapper
05-23-2011, 07:49 PM
Condi Rice was not smeared in any fashion. She justly earned the scorn sent her way on the merits of her incompetent performance and many lies, with many judging her the worst National Security Advisor in history.

I notice you didn't offer up Colin Powell as someone who was 'smeared' by the left, and it didn't happen to him for some reason you can't explain I guess.

Sev
05-23-2011, 08:14 PM
You must have missed slept through the smearing of condi.

Actually I did not think of Powell. He has always been the lefts darling so no surprise there. Kind of like Reggie and Al.

Soflasnapper
05-23-2011, 08:29 PM
When did it occur?

BTW, Cain isn't an Uncle Tom, he's an Uncle Banker. Former head of one of the regional Federal Reserves, and a proponent of the TARP.

Who has $23 dollars in his campaign kitty so far as he's willing to tell anyone, so rightfully proclaims: "I am not broke!"

pooltchr
05-23-2011, 09:09 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

BTW, Cain isn't an Uncle Tom, he's an Uncle Banker. Former head of one of the regional Federal Reserves, and a proponent of the TARP.

</div></div>

You say that like it's a bad thing. I would think that after the disaster we have had in the white house recently, someone with some financial background and education might well be a good thing.

(and, if I recall correctly, Obama supported TARP too)

Steve

LWW
05-24-2011, 02:49 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">the left will begin running a smear campaign against Cain. Much like has been done to other blacks that have dared leave the democrat plantation to become independent and successful.

In any case, 'the left' (lmao!) will ignore this guy unless he gains traction and becomes a real contender (which involves raising a lot of money). Guessing he'll be out of the race come Super Tuesday, appearing only in Mitt Romney's rear view mirror. </div></div>

Condi Rice. </div></div>

Thomas Sowell.

Colin Powell.

Martin Luther King Junior

Walter Williams

LWW
05-24-2011, 02:53 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Condi Rice was not smeared in any fashion.</div></div>

Really? REALLY? <span style='font-size: 11pt'>REALLY?</span>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">NEW YORK A talk radio host has joined the attack on the leading African-American figures in the Bush administration, and drawn fire himself from critics who see his comments as racist.

Just weeks after singer Harry Belafonte slammed Secretary of State Colin Powell, likening the fellow Jamaican-American to a "house slave," Florida's Neil Rogers jumped on the bandwagon with comments about National Security Adviser Condoleezza Rice.

"Is you their black-haired answer-mammy who be smart?" a song parody broadcast on Rogers' show says. "Does they like how you shine their shoes, Condoleezza? Or the way you wash and park the whitey's cars?" </div></div>

LWW
05-24-2011, 03:00 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Condi Rice was not smeared in any fashion.</div></div>

The sand isn't ddeep enough to hide from the truth on that one:

http://afrocityblog.files.wordpress.com/2009/10/rallframeiq0.gif
http://afrocityblog.files.wordpress.com/2009/10/236_cartoon_uncle_thomas_emerge_large.jpg

http://www.fugly.com/media/IMAGES/Funny/condi_whitey.jpg

Qtec
05-24-2011, 05:19 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The man is clean, articulate, well educated, successful and with no political baggage. And not a half breed.
</div></div>

...and not very well informed. Another hack.

Q

LWW
05-24-2011, 05:35 AM
How is he ill informed?

Qtec
05-24-2011, 05:38 AM
link (http://billiardsdigest.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=352819#Post352819)

Its all there.

Q /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Gayle in MD
05-24-2011, 05:44 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Why should you be surprised that he's clean?

Yet no criticism of Sev?

or are you simply a hypocrite for giving one a pass while condemning the other? </div></div>

Harry Reid never said any such thing.

Saying he did is Just more RWBS!

Sev
05-24-2011, 05:47 AM
Actually it was Joe Biden Gayle.

Its Youtube should you have missed it.

Clean and articulate. It insinuates so much.

pooltchr
05-24-2011, 06:08 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Clean and articulate. It insinuates so much. </div></div>

Clean and articulate is just fine. "Well spoken", on the other hand, is absolutely racist!

Steve

Sev
05-24-2011, 10:05 AM
That he doesnt speak like those black boys in Airplane must have been simply shocking for Old Joe.

Soflasnapper
05-24-2011, 10:52 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

</div></div>

You say that like it's a bad thing. I would think that after the disaster we have had in the white house recently, someone with some financial background and education might well be a good thing.

(and, if I recall correctly, Obama supported TARP too)

Steve </div></div>

Yes, both Obama and former NY Fed President (now Treasury Sec) Geithner supported the TARP. The Tea Party and the non-
TP GOP opposed the TARP, and opposed O and Geithner.

So now the Tea Party and conservatives in the GOP who are not TPrs embrace this guy, who had the same job as Geithner (but in the St. Louis Fed, not the NY Fed), and supported the big government TARP and other bailout programs that they used to find wholly objectionable. ???

I think when this becomes more widely known, people who now favor him will realize they didnt' know the whole story, and to be intellectually honest and consistent, have to unfriend themselves to his campaign.

And he's a banker with $13 dollars in the bank? (I.e., a bad banker?)

Soflasnapper
05-24-2011, 10:59 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Condi Rice was not smeared in any fashion.</div></div>

Really? REALLY? <span style='font-size: 11pt'>REALLY?</span>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">NEW YORK A talk radio host has joined the attack on the leading African-American figures in the Bush administration, and drawn fire himself from critics who see his comments as racist.

Just weeks after singer Harry Belafonte slammed Secretary of State Colin Powell, likening the fellow Jamaican-American to a "house slave," Florida's Neil Rogers jumped on the bandwagon with comments about National Security Adviser Condoleezza Rice.

"Is you their black-haired answer-mammy who be smart?" a song parody broadcast on Rogers' show says. "Does they like how you shine their shoes, Condoleezza? Or the way you wash and park the whitey's cars?" </div></div>
</div></div>

"The left smeared..." (x person) is not demonstrated by showing ONE non-key leftist making rude comments. I know all about Neil Rogers, and he was a smart-aleck gay shock jock of unique opinions, not some leader of "The Left (tm)."

Now if Rogers had the key role in the left that Limbaugh does in the right, it would be a different analysis (but then, you'd find others in the echo chamber reflecting back this same smear).

LWW
05-24-2011, 02:41 PM
Nobody thought you had a cogent answer.

LWW
05-24-2011, 02:50 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
"The left smeared..." (x person) is not demonstrated by showing ONE non-key leftist making rude comments.

</div></div>

Yet somehow "The right smeared..." (Z person) is easily demonstrated by showing ANY conservative making rude comments.

And, not that you can view things in a fair and balanced manner, I posted several examples.

LWW
05-24-2011, 02:55 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Actually it was Joe Biden Gayle.

Its Youtube should you have missed it.

Clean and articulate. It insinuates so much. </div></div>

That's correct, I apologize.

Harry Reid said he was "light skinned with no negro dialect, unless he wanted to" ... while Billy Jeff said that he should be fetching coffee.

pooltchr
05-24-2011, 03:19 PM
And don't forget Hillary coming up with a negro dialect when she thought it was appropriate!

Steve

LWW
05-25-2011, 02:34 AM
Racism is rampant on the far left ... and Hillary was merely giving us an example of how the democrooks have used the chains of the welfare state to maintain their plantation.

The true ... Uncle Tom is Obama.

Sev
05-25-2011, 06:16 AM
OH boy!!!

Stretch
05-25-2011, 10:56 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Racism is rampant on the far left ... and Hillary was merely giving us an example of how the democrooks have used the chains of the welfare state to maintain their plantation.

The true ... Uncle Tom is Obama. </div></div>

Still sad that Uncle Newt pulled out? It's OK, you can stand up now. St.

LWW
10-07-2011, 10:16 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">In news sure to inject shock and awe into the Republican political primary season, a Zogby poll released Thursday showed <span style='font-size: 11pt'>Herman Cain leading the Republican field, topping former front-runner Mitt Romney by an astonishing 20 points. Cain would also narrowly edge out Obama in a general election, the poll found, by a 46-44 margin.</span> </div></div>

<span style='font-size: 20pt'>OH DEAR! (http://news.yahoo.com/poll-cain-surges-opens-20-point-lead-romney-132015440.html)</span>

Gayle in MD
10-08-2011, 11:04 AM

Yet no criticism of Sev?

As usual, the right can't keep anything straight.

LOL, it was actually Joe Biden, who said that, AND the president took no offense, obviously, since Joe is the Vice President.

But of course, if anyone knew Joe Biden, really knew him, they would know that he is about as far from racist, as you could get.

Now, on the other hand, Cain has stated quite a number of racist comments himself, saying that AFrican Americans have been brain washed, and not only that, but he has proven that when the time came for him to take a stand against discrimination, he did what his Da Da told him to do, stay out of trouble, and move to the ack of the bus.

As a person who walked with African Americans, on the day of Martin Luther King's unforgettable "I have A Dream" speech, I find Cain's Repulsive and cowardly decision to avoid taking part in the challenge of winning in the struggle for equal rights, the rights that were being denied to his own race, particularly disgusting, but even more disgusting, is his excuse for taking a bye, and then criticising he fellow African Americans, who fought for his rights.

If not for those dignified and brave, African Americans, who fought for his rights, in his absence, in those days, he would likely be delivering Pizzas today, instead of owning the franchise and enjoying the success he has had in his life.

I can't stand the man, and his rhetoric is extremely offensive to me. The nerve of him, to say to our youth, after Wall St. has stolen their futures, to all of the young Americans who are protesting around the country, and on Wall St. as well they should..."Don't blame Wall St., blame yourselves!"

He is truly repulsive.

G.