PDA

View Full Version : SO THE BRITISH SNUBBED THE OBAMA'S HUH?

Gayle in MD
05-24-2011, 07:21 AM
<span style="color: #660000">AFTER ALL OF THE RW BLATHER ON HERE WHEN THE PRESIDENT AND FIRST LADY, DIDN'T ATTEND THE WEDDING, I RECALL ATTEMPTING TO EDUCATE THE UNINFORMED, ON THE PRESIDENT'S SCHEDULE, AND ALSO, AS IT HAPPENED, HE WAS QUITE DISTRACTED AS WE LEARNED, LATER, WITH GETTING BIN LADEN, THE MAN BUSH SAID HE WANTED, DEAD OR ALIVE, BUT FORGOT ABOUT?

LOOKS TO ME LIKE THE QUEEN, MUST BE QUITE FOND OF THE PRESIDENT, AND OUR FIRST LADY, AS IS DISPLAY BY THE ROYAL'S UNPRECEDENTED GREETING, MULTI GUN SALUTES, AND OTHER RED CARPET DOINGS FOR OUR FIRST COUPLE, SURELY PROVES.

ANOTHER RW MYTH, DOWN THE DRAIN, LOL. </span> /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <span style='font-size: 17pt'>LONDON — President Barack Obama and wife Michelle Obama were welcomed to Buckingham Palace in grand royal style Tuesday by Queen Elizabeth II as they began their official state visit to Britain, a rare honor for a U.S. president.</span>

The queen and her husband Prince Philip greeted the Obamas on a sunny, windy afternoon in London. <span style='font-size: 20pt'>Following a private tour of the palace, the two couples emerged on the ceremonial steps of the West Terrace for a 41-gun salute.</span>

<span style='font-size: 20pt'>The queen, dressed in a powder blue suit and matching hat, stood with the president, as ranks of Scots Guards in red jackets and tall hats played the Star-Spangled Banner in honor of the American president and his wife.

A longer 62-gun salute at the Tower of London could be heard throughout the city, heralding the Obamas' arrival.</span>

The Obamas will spend two nights at the palace as guests of the queen, staying in a six-room suite last used by Prince William and Kate Middleton on their wedding night. The newlyweds, now known as the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, had a brief, private meeting with the Obamas Tuesday before the palace arrival ceremony, but will not attend a <span style='font-size: 20pt'>lavish banquet being held in the Obamas' honor Tuesday night.</span>The Obamas were to lunch privately with the queen, then head to London's famous Westminster Abbey for a wreath laying.

The president and first lady began the day greeted by Prince Charles and his wife Camilla at Winfield House, the stately mansion in Regent's Park that is the residence of the U.S. ambassador. The Obamas stayed there Monday night after leaving Ireland early instead of spending the night in Dublin because of safety concerns over a volcanic ash cloud being blown toward Britain from Iceland.

There was no avoiding domestic issues, either. From Europe Obama was monitoring fallout from the massive tornado that struck Missouri, and before meeting the queen Tuesday he announced plans to tour the damage on Sunday after he returns to the states.

While Obama will tackle prickly foreign policy matters in the coming days, <span style='font-size: 20pt'>the opening rounds of his four-country European tour are all about the personal politics that made him so beloved on this continent as a presidential candidate and in the early days of his term in office.</span></div></div>

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/05/24/obama-england-trip-begins_n_866031.html

eg8r
05-24-2011, 08:20 AM
Yes, they were snubbed, plain and simple.

Now what part of your article had anything to with the subject heading of the thread? Did I miss the part that you quoted where the wedding snub was referenced?

eg8r

LWW
05-24-2011, 09:18 AM
Please ... never assume that she actually reads her own links.

Perky
05-24-2011, 02:22 PM
As always weenie insults exist only in the teeny-weeny minds of weenies... reality is far above their troglodytian level of consciousness.

<span style='font-size: 20pt'>Lest We Ever Forget!</span>
The Weenie lives in a world of weenie-poop...
/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif <span style='font-size: 17pt'>(but you already knew that )</span> /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif
...it is hardly surprising since...
The Weenie’s political opinions are weenie-poop
...his logic is weenie-poop
...his level of integrity is weenie-poop
...he is blinded by weenie-poop

Please ... never assume that The Weenie is capable of anything beyond illiterate cut and paste.

Sev
05-24-2011, 03:03 PM
My understanding is that Obama signed a guest book today at Westminster Abbey with the date of 2008.

The mans a real brain trust.

Now about those 57 states again.

Perky
05-24-2011, 06:51 PM
Considering how virtually impossible it would be to find anyone on the entire planet... which I'd be absolutely sure would include you... who had not at one time or another written the wrong date or done some other manner of silly thing because they were distracted...

Simply makes this very petty to be used as an attempted insult.

Humorous?? of course, but because it is such a very human thing that happens to all of us and deemed even more-so because it can also happen to someone like the President who is demonstrably a very intelligent man.

Rather on a par with those who attempted to insult President Ford for being clumsy because... as any of us could have... he was seen to stumble. Actually Ford was a very gifted and co-ordinated athlete.

Where as unfortunately this erroneous tag stuck with Ford and President Bush despite also being an intelligent man will forever go down in history for his many Bush-isms... President Obama is far more likely to go done in history for his Professorial nature.

Sev
05-24-2011, 08:07 PM
I agree up till the last.

Time will tell on that.
I dont view Obama as being very professional.
He will not be remembered as fondly as either JFK or Reagan.

This nation has dug itself into a hole due to the shenanigans of both political parties. We enjoy far fewer freedoms that our grandparents and great grand parents due to proliferation of laws and regulations.
We have representatives in Washington but no representatives of the people. That includes Obama.

No matter how the pundants of Washington try to spin it we are walking a razors edge. One false step. One more financial disaster and we will see that the pain of America has just begun.

People can point fingers all they want. However when the house is burning down around you, arguing about who's fault it is rather than putting the fire out, will get you killed.

LWW
05-25-2011, 02:42 AM
Obama is a puppet.

Remove the TOTUS and he's a blithering idiot.

Sev
05-25-2011, 05:50 AM
His speech pattern is def deficient. Much like Bush's when in front of the camera.

Funny thing is I dont remember Nixon, Ford or Carter having similar problems.

eg8r
05-25-2011, 07:49 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Considering how virtually impossible it would be to find anyone on the entire planet... which I'd be absolutely sure would include you... who had not at one time or another written the wrong date or done some other manner of silly thing because they were distracted...

</div></div>I agree, in the month of January, every single year, I usually forget to add the new year. I don't exactly remember a time where I forgot about 3 years of existence. A mistake like that sounds like Clinton has been a little more chummy and maybe even sharing some of that dope with our current Dem.

eg8r

pooltchr
05-25-2011, 08:37 AM
The mistake on the date was nothing compared to Obama speaking during the playing of their national anthem!

Steve

Gayle in MD
05-25-2011, 09:56 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yes, they were snubbed, plain and simple.

Now what part of your article had anything to with the subject heading of the thread? Did I miss the part that you quoted where the wedding snub was referenced?

eg8r </div></div>

Someone else wrote an attack thread, aimed at the fact that the President and First Lady, weren't invited to the big Wedding.

I wrote that the President already had a trip planned to go to England and visit the Royal Family, among other things he is attending to, on his mission, there.

Now, we know, the President was pretty busy, around that time, with other far more important things, like, for example, getting bin Laden.

My thread addresses some of the excruciatingly pitiful attempts by some on the right, to bash the president, when they are basing their opinions, on such ridiculous, RW slander and uneducated assumptions.

So yeah, I guess you missed it?

G.

Gayle in MD
05-25-2011, 10:01 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Perky</div><div class="ubbcode-body">As always weenie insults exist only in the teeny-weeny minds of weenies... reality is far above their troglodytian level of consciousness.

<span style='font-size: 20pt'>Lest We Ever Forget!</span>
The Weenie lives in a world of weenie-poop...
/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif <span style='font-size: 17pt'>(but you already knew that )</span> /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif
...it is hardly surprising since...
The Weenie’s political opinions are weenie-poop
...his logic is weenie-poop
...his level of integrity is weenie-poop
...he is blinded by weenie-poop

Please ... never assume that The Weenie is capable of anything beyond illiterate cut and paste. </div></div>

Frustrated nit-pickers. They'll never get over the fact that Bush was a nitwit, and this president, has shown his excellent judgement, brilliance and courage, over and over again.

While their boy Bush, is down at the bottom of the barrel, in approval, and historical analysis of his preformance.

History will only provide more proof of Bush's damaging policies.

G.

eg8r
05-25-2011, 10:31 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Someone else wrote an attack thread, aimed at the fact that the President and First Lady, weren't invited to the big Wedding.</div></div>Correct they were snubbed.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I wrote that the President already had a trip planned to go to England and visit the Royal Family, among other things he is attending to, on his mission, there.</div></div>This has nothing to do with not being invited to the wedding. When they were putting together the invitations do you think they started to write Obama's name then stopped and said, "never mind, he is going to be here visiting later"?
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Now, we know, the President was pretty busy, around that time, with other far more important things, like, for example, getting bin Laden.</div></div>Again this does not matter at all. This could be an excuse had he actually received an invitation and had to turn it down to do more pressing matters. None
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">My thread addresses some of the excruciatingly pitiful attempts by some on the right, to bash the president, when they are basing their opinions, on such ridiculous, RW slander and uneducated assumptions.

</div></div>Well you fell way short. All you have done was show us that when Obama did go over there (after the wedding which he was not invited to) they treated him no different than they have treated all US Presidents.

The only person missing anything was you since the body of your post did not come close to providing the backup of your intent.

Had someone said the British never treat the Obama's well, then maybe it would work, but in the end here are all the FACTS we have to go on...1)Obama's were snubbed at wedding, 2)Obama was still very busy, and 3)They treated him no better than any other President when he did make the trip (albeit he missed the wedding because he was not invited).

eg8r

Gayle in MD
05-25-2011, 10:37 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Considering how virtually impossible it would be to find anyone on the entire planet... which I'd be absolutely sure would include you... who had not at one time or another written the wrong date or done some other manner of silly thing because they were distracted...

</div></div>I agree, in the month of January, every single year, I usually forget to add the new year. I don't exactly remember a time where I forgot about 3 years of existence. A mistake like that sounds like Clinton has been a little more chummy and maybe even sharing some of that dope with our current Dem.

eg8r </div></div>

It was Bush who refused to answer the question about his cocaine use, not Clinton. Clinton admitted to trying pot, FYI.

It was also Bush who lied about his DUI.

But then, what didn't Bush lie about????

At least Clinton's lie, didn't include treason.

And NO, the President wasn't "Snubbed" at all. The couple made statements that they wanted most to be personal friends, and hence, a whole slew of political people were not invited, particularly, heads of state, were noticed missing from the list, other than those Royals, who had family ties, going way back, and one other Head of State, whose presence was rather confusing to many.

So no, NO NO...it was NOT a snub. It's just calming to the radical right, to pretend that things are as they wish they were, rather than the way they actually ARE. Which, we've seen here, over and over again....

G.

pooltchr
05-25-2011, 10:39 AM
Ed,

I'm sure the royals wanted to invite the Obamas to the wedding, but out of consideration for him, probably assumed he was far too busy dealing with greater issues, and wouldn't want to be bothered by an invitation to a wedding.

Steve

Gayle in MD
05-25-2011, 11:50 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ed,

I'm sure the royals wanted to invite the Obamas to the wedding, but out of consideration for him, probably assumed he was far too busy dealing with greater issues, and wouldn't want to be bothered by an invitation to a wedding.

Steve </div></div>

Like, you ever know what you're talking about!!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <span style='font-size: 20pt'>Over the weekend, British newspapers ran stories suggesting Scotland Yard had given President Obama the codename "Chalaque" -- a Punjabi word the Daily Mail translated as "smart alec" - in conjunction with his state visit to Britain this week. The story was picked up in several places, including Yahoo News and The Drudge Report.

Which is why we're taking some time to quickly point out that it isn't actually true. A Metropolitan Police spokesperson in Britain told CBS News' Tucker Reals that "Chalaque" isn't Mr. Obama's codename but rather "the operational name for the state visit."

And there wasn't a lot of thought that went into the choice. According to the spokesperson, the names for operations are selected "in sequential order from a randomly selected list."

In other words: The British police did not give Mr. Obama a code name meant to "denigrate someone who we think is too clever for their own good," as one Punjabi speaker told the Daily Mail.

This shouldn't come as much of a surprise. Security forces tend not to come up with derogatory codenames for visiting dignitaries. But that didn't stop a wide variety of news outlets from repeating the story without checking it out.

Read more: http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-503544_162-20066073-503544.html#ixzz1NO6apjAn</span> </div></div>

Read more: http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-503544_162-20066073-503544.html#ixzz1NO5FAE6G

<span style="color: #660000"> Now, you can apologize for yet another of your ridiculous posts, yet another one, that anyone with half a brain, would have known from the start, wasn't even rational in the first place!</span>

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

eg8r
05-25-2011, 11:56 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It was Bush who refused to answer the question about his cocaine use, not Clinton. Clinton admitted to trying pot, FYI.

</div></div>Look up gayle, my post blew right over your head. This has nothing to do with the negativity surrounding a President's previous drug activity. It has everything to do with the humor surrounding why one person might put the date down as 2008...they must be on drugs. You are wound way too tight when you respond to these posts without taking a second to think, hmm, maybe the person is telling a joke.

As far as the snubbing, it was a smack in the face. Reagan wasn't snubbed and was invited to two different royal weddings. Obama is 0-1. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

eg8r

Gayle in MD
05-25-2011, 12:02 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It was Bush who refused to answer the question about his cocaine use, not Clinton. Clinton admitted to trying pot, FYI.

</div></div>Look up gayle, my post blew right over your head. This has nothing to do with the negativity surrounding a President's previous drug activity. It has everything to do with the humor surrounding why one person might put the date down as 2008...they must be on drugs. You are wound way too tight when you respond to these posts without taking a second to think, hmm, maybe the person is telling a joke.

As far as the snubbing, it was a smack in the face. Reagan wasn't snubbed and was invited to two different royal weddings. Obama is 0-1. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

eg8r </div></div>

You seem quick to the trigger, whenever anything is said about Bush, to me, Ed, even when the FACTS prove you wrong.

Now, lets get real for a moment, if you will.

The British, would NEVER snub ANY AMerican President.

Just try to wrap your mind around that.

President Obama, and the First Lady, WERE NOT SNUBBED!!!

Even Tony Blair, wasn't invited to that Wedding.

I watched the BBC, and the entire wedding. READ EVERYTHING I COULD FIND, ABOUT IT. The BRITISH COMMENTATORS discussed the invitatition list, AND EVERYTHING ELSE ABOUT THE WEDDING.

Did YOU watch the entire Wedding??? I doubt it, for had you been interested, which you said you weren't, I'm sure you'd have a more, shall we say, realistic, view and opinion, about this matter.

The PRESIDENT WAS NOT SNUBBED, AND VALARIE WAS NOT JUST A SECRETARY.... /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif AND GW BUSH, CAN'T LEAVE THE COUNTRY, OR HE WILL BE ARRESTED FOR COMMITTING WAR CRIMES.

FACTS ARE FACTS.

G.

eg8r
05-25-2011, 12:02 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Which is why we're taking some time to quickly point out that it isn't actually true. A Metropolitan Police spokesperson in Britain told CBS News' Tucker Reals that "Chalaque" isn't Mr. Obama's codename but rather "the operational name for the state visit."

</div></div>LOL, do you go to any lengths to save face? Give me a break now. Does anyone think the "state visit" was not synonymous with Obama? Look are taking this waaaaayyyy too personal. The computer generated code was funny. There is no more to it. What makes it even more funny is that Scotland Yard chose not to change it even though it was quite funny.

eg8r

Gayle in MD
05-25-2011, 12:09 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Which is why we're taking some time to quickly point out that it isn't actually true. A Metropolitan Police spokesperson in Britain told CBS News' Tucker Reals that "Chalaque" isn't Mr. Obama's codename but rather "the operational name for the state visit."

</div></div>LOL, do you go to any lengths to save face? Give me a break now. Does anyone think the "state visit" was not synonymous with Obama? Look are taking this waaaaayyyy too personal. The computer generated code was funny. There is no more to it. What makes it even more funny is that Scotland Yard chose not to change it even though it was quite funny.

eg8r </div></div>

If we weren't dealing with the constant illogical lies from the RW, and their "news" sources, no one would take it seriously.

Unfortunately, some people are dumb enough to believe these stories, just like some people got on here and tried to suggest that the President had been snubbed, or that he wasn't born here, or that Valarie Plame, was just a secretary, or that president Obama, and the Dems, ran up all of our debts, and that Saddam, had Yellow Cake...and as you know, the list goes on and on and on...
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Security forces tend not to come up with derogatory codenames for visiting dignitaries. But that didn't stop a wide variety of news outlets from repeating the story without checking it out.

</div></div>

regardless of how absurd their lies are to those who are informed. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Some are so ignorant, or partisan, or desperate, that they believe this stuff....even when it escapes all logic!

eg8r
05-25-2011, 12:22 PM
It is just a funny story to me. What makes it so funny is the same thing that makes most comedy funny...enough of the truth is sprinkled in with the joke. Listening to some of Obama's quips about the Reps makes the adjective, "Chalaque", fit perfectly and is the little bit of truth sprinkled in that makes the story funny.

eg8r

Gayle in MD
05-25-2011, 12:26 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It is just a funny story to me. What makes it so funny is the same thing that makes most comedy funny...enough of the truth is sprinkled in with the joke. Listening to some of Obama's quips about the Reps makes the adjective, "Chalaque", fit perfectly and is the little bit of truth sprinkled in that makes the story funny.

eg8r </div></div>

And I would say that the fact that you find it to "Fit" is evidence that you haven't been paying much attention, to the mightmare scenario, that Repubs have created for themselves, the results of which, are very evident, whenn we see a Democratic Candidate, win over the Republican, in a district that has been Republican, for a century.

What is actually funny, is that anyone would think for a moment, that this RW lie, that the British would snub any American president, that has been spread all around, had any truth to it, which it did not.

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

pooltchr
05-25-2011, 12:52 PM
Ed,
You didn't get up at 4AM and sit in front of your television watching the wedding, so you are not, in her mind, qualified to comment on the subject!

Steve

Gayle in MD
05-25-2011, 12:57 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ed,
You didn't get up at 4AM and sit in front of your television watching the wedding, so you are not, in her mind, qualified to comment on the subject!

Steve </div></div>

<span style='font-size: 11pt'>BLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBL AHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAH BLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBL AHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAH BLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBL AHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAH BLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBL AHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAH BLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBL AHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAH BLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBL AHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAH BLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBL AHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAH BLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBL AHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAH BLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBL AHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAH BLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBL AHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAH BLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBL AHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAH BLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBL AHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAH BLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBL AHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAH BLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBL AHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAH BLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBL AHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAH BLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBL AHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAH BLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBL AHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAH BLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBL AHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAH BLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBL AHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAH BLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBL AHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAH BLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBL AHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAH BLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBL AHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAH BLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBL AHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAH BLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBL AHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAH BLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBL AHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAH BLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBL AHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAH BLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBL AHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAH BLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBL AHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAH BLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBL AHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAH BLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBL AHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAH BLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBL AHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAH BLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBL AHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAH BLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBL AHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAH BLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBL AHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAH BLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBL AHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAH BLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBL AHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAH BLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBL AHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAH
BLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBL AHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAH BLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBL AHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAH BLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBL AHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAH BLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBL AHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAH BLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBL AHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAH BLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBL AHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAH BLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBL AHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAH BLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBL AHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAH BLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBL AHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAH BLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBL AHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAH BLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBL AHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAH BLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBL AHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAH BLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBL AHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAH BLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBL AHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAH BLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBL AHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAH BLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBL AHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAH BLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBL AHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAH BLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBL AHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAH BLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBL AHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAH BLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBL AHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAH BLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBL AHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAH BLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBL AHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAH BLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBL AHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAH BLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBL AHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAH BLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBL AHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAH BLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBL AHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAH BLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBL AHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAH BLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBL AHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAH BLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBL AHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAH BLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBL AHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAH BLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBL AHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAH BLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBL AHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAH BLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBL AHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAH BLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBL AHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAH BLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBL AHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAH BLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBL AHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAH BLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBL AHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAH
BLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBL AHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAH BLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBL AHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAH BLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBL AHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAH BLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBL AHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAH BLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBL AHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAH BLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBL AHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAH BLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBL AHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAH BLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBL AHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAH BLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBL AHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAH BLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBL AHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAH BLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBL AHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAH BLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBL AHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAH BLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBL AHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAH BLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBL AHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAH BLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBL AHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAH BLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBL AHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAH BLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBL AHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAH BLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBL AHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAH BLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBL AHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAH BLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBL AHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAH BLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBL AHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAH BLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBL AHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAH BLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBL AHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAH BLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBL AHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAH BLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBL AHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAH BLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBL AHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAH BLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBL AHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAH BLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBL AHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAH BLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBL AHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAH BLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBL AHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAH BLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBL AHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAH BLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBL AHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAH BLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBL AHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAH BLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBL AHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAH BLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBL AHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAH BLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBL AHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAH BLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBL AHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAH
BLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBL AHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAH BLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBL AHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAH BLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBL AHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAH BLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBL AHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAH BLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBL AHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAH BLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBL AHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAH BLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBL AHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAH BLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBL AHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAH BLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBL AHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAH BLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBL AHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAH BLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBL AHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAH BLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBL AHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAH BLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBL AHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAH BLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBL AHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAH BLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBL AHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAH BLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBL AHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAH BLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBL AHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAH BLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBL AHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAH BLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBL AHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAH BLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBL AHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAH BLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBL AHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAH BLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBL AHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAH BLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBL AHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAH BLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBL AHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAH BLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBL AHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAH BLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBL AHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAH BLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBL AHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAH BLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBL AHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAH BLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBL AHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAH BLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBL AHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAH BLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBL AHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAH BLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBL AHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAH BLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBL AHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAH BLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBL AHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAH BLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBL AHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAH BLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBL AHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAH BLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBL AHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAH</span>

eg8r
05-25-2011, 04:05 PM
You are right, I did not watch it. Boring! to the nth degree. What you don't get is that these two are not the same "British" as you grew up watching. They don't care about all the political crap, they are young and they are going to do things their way. All the big leaders were snubbed because these two young kids just don't care too much if you are a political leader or not. You think this is just about Obama but that is as short-sighted as you can be. We just point out Obama because he happens to be our current President and he was part of the group that was snubbed. I don't think anything would be different if GWB was the President. He would have been snubbed also but you are defensive because it happened on your guy's watch.

eg8r

Gayle in MD
05-25-2011, 04:16 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You are right, I did not watch it. Boring! to the nth degree. What you don't get is that these two are not the same "British" as you grew up watching. They don't care about all the political crap, they are young and they are going to do things their way. All the big leaders were snubbed because these two young kids just don't care too much if you are a political leader or not. You think this is just about Obama but that is as short-sighted as you can be. We just point out Obama because he happens to be our current President and he was part of the group that was snubbed. I don't think anything would be different if GWB was the President. He would have been snubbed also but you are defensive because it happened on your guy's watch.

eg8r </div></div>

I don't think so, Ed. I think, as you said yourself, many weren't invited, because this couple wanted less of a big "State" affair, and more of a personal invitation list.

That, IMO, isn't the same thing as a snub, of any Heads of State, since there were only two or three invited, out of the whole world, so far as I know...

Hence, I wouldn't call it a snub to the President, as was suggested here, by another member...

G.

eg8r
05-25-2011, 04:20 PM
Two differing opinions. I do think they were snubbed.

eg8r