PDA

View Full Version : The far left slime machine strikes again!

LWW
05-26-2011, 02:51 AM
I must give MSNBC's new ownership kudos for trying to bring the hate machine, greased with filth, under control.

Sadly, experience has taught me that this will receive a complete pass from the cabal.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">MSNBC has suspended Ed Schultz, host of the “The Ed Show,” for one week without pay for calling conservative talk show host Laura Ingraham a ‘right-wing slut’ on his syndicated radio program Tuesday.

"Remarks of this nature are unacceptable and will not be tolerated,” MSNBC said in a statement.

MSNBC said Schultz will address the remarks on his show Wednesday night, and begin his leave immediately afterward. He will return on June 6th.

“MSNBC management met with Ed Schultz this afternoon and accepted his offer to take one week of unpaid leave for the remarks he made yesterday on his radio program,” MSNBC said.

Schultz’s suspension is the latest in a string of reprimands by the cable network in the last year. Keith Olbermann and Joe Scarborough were both suspended after making political donations without first alerting their bosses, a violation of NBC News policy.

Olbermann’s suspension went a long way toward weakening his relationship with MSNBC management, to the point that they parted ways earlier this year, leaving it without its highest-rated show host and architect of its current left-leaning slant.

“The Ed Show” moved from 6 p.m. to its current 10 p.m. slot after Olbermann’s departure caused a shuffling of MSNBC’s prime-time lineup.

The Daily Caller first noted the epithet in the midst of Schultz’s critique of Ingraham’s criticisms of President Barack Obama’s trip Ireland.

And what do the Republicans thinking about?” Schultz said. "They’re not thinking about their next-door neighbor. They’re just thinking about how much this is going to cost. President Obama is going to be visiting Joplin, Mo., on Sunday but you know what they’re talking about, <span style='font-size: 14pt'>like this right-wing slut, what’s her name - Laura Ingraham? Yeah, she’s a talk slut.</span> You see, she was, back in the day, praising President Reagan when he was drinking a beer overseas. But now that Obama’s doing it, they’re working him over.”

Ingraham reponded via her Facebook page on Wednesday.

“Re. the crude comments made about me by Ed Schultz on his radio program: First, I was surprised to learn that Ed Schultz actually hosted a radio show. Is it only available online?” she wrote.

“Second, I have to get back to recording the audio edition of my new book “Of Thee I Zing.” Now I’m tempted to insert one additional zing—about men who preach civility but practice misogyny.”

Schultz began his career as a right-wing talk radio host himself, but had a change of heart in 2000, becoming one of the most prominent progressive voices on the radio. In 2009, he was given his own show at MSNBC, where he became the voice of the working-class, pro-union left, known for his over-the-top bombast.

Women’s groups normally inclined to line up behind conservative talk radio hosts reacted angrily to Schulltz’s comments. The Women’s Media Center, the nonprofit founded by Jane Fonda and Gloria Steinem, sent out an alert urging MSNBC to suspend Schultz.

“While conservative bloggers and watchdog organizations are highlighting Schultz’s remark, the Women’s Media Center also calls on MSNBC to suspend Schultz for his comments, since they not only attack Ingraham, but all women,” the group wrote in an alert Wednesday, according to the Daily Caller. “Ms. Ingraham is no friend to the Women’s Media Center, but a sexist and misogynist attack based on her gender and not her political views or comments is harmful to women in media, politics, and beyond.”

Schultz’s temper has reportedly gotten him into trouble before. Page Six reported in August that he threatened to “torch this [bleep]ing place” after MSNBC failed to include him in election-night promos. Sources said that MSNBC brass threatened to fire him if he repeated the outburst, though MSNBC declined to comment on it at the time.

A month later, TV Newser reported that he was reprimanted by MSNBC brass for calling New Jersey Governor Chris Christie a “cold-hearted fat slob.”</div></div>
I hope she sues. (http://www.politico.com/blogs/onmedia/0511/MSNBC_suspends_Schultz_for_calling_Ingraham_a_slut .html)

Qtec
05-26-2011, 03:15 AM
He should have said `RW whore` and then there would be no problem.

Just like Newt, speaking the truth on American TV is a big No No.

Q

LWW
05-26-2011, 03:24 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">He should have said `RW whore` and then there would be no problem.

Just like Newt, speaking the truth on American TV is a big No No.

Q </div></div>

Let that bit of sexist hate speech live as a witness to the faux compassion of the far left.

Qtec
05-26-2011, 03:26 AM
Also, where was the outrage when Glenn Beck, the darling of the Tea Party said this.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This morning on Fox and Friends, Fox host Glenn Beck accused President Obama of being "a racist."

The group was discussing the recent Gates controversy, and Beck exclaimed that Obama has <span style='font-size: 20pt'>"over and over again" exposed himself as "<span style="color: #3333FF">a guy who has a deep-seated hatred for white people or the white culture.</span> I don't know what it is..."</span>

When Fox's Brian Kilmeadeon pointed out that many people in Obama's administration are white, so "you can't say he doesn't like white people," Beck pressed on. <span style='font-size: 20pt'><span style="color: #3333FF">"I'm not saying he doesn't like white people,</span> I'm saying he has a problem," Beck said. "This guy is, I believe, a racist."</span> </div></div>

FOR THE BLIND AND THE STUPID.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Beck... "I'm not saying <u>he doesn't like white people </u></div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Beck exclaimed that Obama has "over and over again" exposed himself as "<u>a guy who has a deep-seated hatred for white people </u>or the white culture. I don't know what it is..." </div></div>

First he says Obama hates whites, then he says he doesn´t...in the space of a few minutes and guess what, not one of those morons has the integrity to call him out.

Fox, fair and balanced....LOL

Q

LWW
05-26-2011, 04:17 AM
If you wish to start a thread about GB then please do so.

This thread is on a different topic.

Your sexist and hate mongering opinion on the topic is duly noted.

Did you have anything else to add to the topic. or are you simply trying to twist things away from exposing the leftist slime machine?

pooltchr
05-26-2011, 07:08 AM
This is just so typical. The left, when faced with facts that make them look bad, will ignore it, and try to deflect to someone else who was "just as bad".

Obviously, Q can't bring himself to admit that Ed was wrong.

Now, the real question...Will our resident feminist come out in support of Laura, support Ed, or just ignore the entire discussion.

And poor Ed. Just got himself a nice extra long Memorial Day weekend.

Steve

sack316
05-26-2011, 07:12 AM
I'm sure this will get the same outrage that Imus got /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

I don't even like Imus, but at least he wound up being man enough to go in person and apologize. Wonder if Ed will be?

Sack

Gayle in MD
05-26-2011, 07:30 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sack316</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm sure this will get the same outrage that Imus got /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

I don't even like Imus, but at least he wound up being man enough to go in person and apologize. Wonder if Ed will be?

Sack </div></div>

I think he will.

Also, I'm glad that women's groups spoke out against the use of that kind of language.

I'm disappointed in Ed. He has shown so much compassion for all of those who are being attacked, by Republican policies, like our teachers, and American workers rights to negotiate, and organize, in the form of Constitutionally protected rights of free speech, and workers rights to Unionize, but this is a black mark, on his career.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Women’s groups normally inclined to line up behind conservative talk radio hosts reacted angrily to Schulltz’s comments. <span style='font-size: 17pt'>The Women’s Media Center, the nonprofit founded by Jane Fonda and Gloria Steinem, sent out an alert urging MSNBC to suspend Schultz.</span>

“While conservative bloggers and watchdog organizations are highlighting Schultz’s remark, the Women’s Media Center also calls on MSNBC to suspend Schultz for his comments, since they not only attack Ingraham, but all women,” the group wrote in an alert Wednesday, according to the Daily Caller. <span style='font-size: 14pt'>“Ms. Ingraham is no friend to the Women’s Media Center, but a sexist and misogynist attack based on her gender and not her political views or comments is harmful to women in media, politics, and beyond.” </span> </div></div>

Good for The Women's Media Center! They spoke out against misogynistic language, even though Ingraham is truly an enemy of Women's rights, and has made numerous racist comments, a number of times.

Bravo Jane and Gloria for exemplary fair play!

G.

LWW
05-26-2011, 08:18 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Obviously, Q can't bring himself to admit that Ed was wrong.

Steve </div></div>

Worse than that, by Snoopy's own words ... he doesn't think that Ed was wrong.

LWW
05-26-2011, 08:21 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Good for The Women's Media Center! They spoke out against misogynistic language, even though Ingraham is truly an enemy of Women's rights, and has made numerous racist comments, a number of times.

G. </div></div>

How typical ... you make a lame effort to speak out against Ed, and then backhandedly approve of it.

And, if LI has made these racist remarks ... quote them.

Soflasnapper
05-26-2011, 11:49 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Good for The Women's Media Center! They spoke out against misogynistic language, even though Ingraham is truly an enemy of Women's rights, and has made numerous racist comments, a number of times.

G. </div></div>

How typical ... you make a lame effort to speak out against Ed, and then backhandedly approve of it.

And, if LI has made these racist remarks ... quote them. </div></div>

Laura Ingraham is a shrieking harpy, and a notorious on-air personality who says wretched things.

That said, and if that had been Schultz's comment, it would be true if not polite discourse-- still, going to the 'slut' slur is old school misogyny, most likely left over from when Schultz was a right wing talk jockey Rush-wannabe of the plains.

It's like the NBA players calling people faggots. Not because they are gay, to my knowledge, but as a slur.

Suspend Ed a game or two, and fine him.

LWW
05-27-2011, 05:08 AM
So you admit there were no racist comments made by LI?

Charlotte, are you watching ... and we all now you are.

pooltchr
05-27-2011, 06:32 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

That said, and if that had been Schultz's comment, it would be true </div></div>

Wow! So you also think she is a slut??????????????

(And there is no "if" about it...Schultz did make the comment...that is not even in question.)

Steve

Soflasnapper
05-27-2011, 03:07 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So you admit there were no racist comments made by LI?

Charlotte, are you watching ... and we all now you are. </div></div>

Hmmmm. No, I admitted nothing on that question, and didn't directly address that at all.

Soflasnapper
05-27-2011, 03:10 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

That said, and if that had been Schultz's comment, it would be true </div></div>

Wow! So you also think she is a slut??????????????

(And there is no "if" about it...Schultz did make the comment...that is not even in question.)

Steve </div></div>

No, and that's not even an arguable take on what I said, which was:

Laura Ingraham is a shrieking harpy, and a notorious on-air personality who says wretched things.

That said, and if that had been Schultz's comment, it would be true if not polite discourse...

So had he said what I said, just above my reference, it would have been true. (shrieking harpy).

Although 'harpy' is probably misogynistic language as well, again, I stand by my defense of its truth with regard to Ms. Ingraham, who is the female Ann Coulter.

nAz
05-27-2011, 03:24 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
...regard to Ms. Ingraham, who is the female Ann Coulter.

</div></div>

ROTFLMFAO!!! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

pooltchr
05-27-2011, 03:25 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ms. Ingraham, who is the female Ann Coulter.

</div></div>

Are you suggesting that Ms Coulter is not a female?

Steve

LWW
05-27-2011, 03:59 PM
He is suggesting that his controllers demand that he help troll this topic into the ditch, rather than discuss the leftist slime machine striking again.

His lame Alinsky skills are desperately trying to put the truth on defense.

Gayle in MD
05-28-2011, 08:39 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: nAz</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
...regard to Ms. Ingraham, who is the female Ann Coulter.

</div></div>

ROTFLMFAO!!! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

</div></div>

I'd say this may be sofla's first mistake. I think her real name is MAN COULTER. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Gayle in MD
05-28-2011, 08:47 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Also, where was the outrage when Glenn Beck, the darling of the Tea Party said this.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This morning on Fox and Friends, Fox host Glenn Beck accused President Obama of being "a racist."

The group was discussing the recent Gates controversy, and Beck exclaimed that Obama has <span style='font-size: 20pt'>"over and over again" exposed himself as "<span style="color: #3333FF">a guy who has a deep-seated hatred for white people or the white culture.</span> I don't know what it is..."</span>

When Fox's Brian Kilmeadeon pointed out that many people in Obama's administration are white, so "you can't say he doesn't like white people," Beck pressed on. <span style='font-size: 20pt'><span style="color: #3333FF">"I'm not saying he doesn't like white people,</span> I'm saying he has a problem," Beck said. "This guy is, I believe, a racist."</span> </div></div>

FOR THE BLIND AND THE STUPID.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Beck... "I'm not saying <u>he doesn't like white people </u></div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Beck exclaimed that Obama has "over and over again" exposed himself as "<u>a guy who has a deep-seated hatred for white people </u>or the white culture. I don't know what it is..." </div></div>

First he says Obama hates whites, then he says he doesn´t...in the space of a few minutes and guess what, not one of those morons has the integrity to call him out.

Fox, fair and balanced....LOL

Q </div></div>

Not to mention, have Beck, Limpballs, Man Coulter, The Donald, Palin, any of them ever apologized for any of their own slander and racist attacks against the president?

Did Rove, Cheney, Bush, Libby, any of them ever apologize for their treason and lies?

These trolls on here are axactly what they accuse everyone else of being.

There isn't enough Kool Aid in the world, to satisfy their thirst for their own partisan twist on reality.....and their lies have been proven, over and over, yet they never admit to it!!!!

G.

pooltchr
05-28-2011, 09:38 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Not to mention, have Beck, Limpballs, Man Coulter, The Donald, Palin, any of them ever apologized for any of their own slander and racist attacks against the president?

</div></div>

Care to provide a link to the supposed racist attacks against Obama?

Or would you prefer to crawl back up under your rock?

Steve

Gayle in MD
05-28-2011, 09:45 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

</div></div>

Steve </div></div>

I don't have enough time to provide you with all the information of which you are unaware.

That would take a lifetime!

Perhaps, you could ask someone else to do that for you. Most who post here are very familiar with them, but no one who has been here any length of time, would expect YOU to know anything about it.

No go read the facts I have already provided, in your thread full of BS RW lies about the fires in Mexico, and see if this one time, you can consider an apology for spreading BS RW lies and attacks agsint the president, on this forum, which is all that is ever in your absurd posts.... along with your cherry picking RW TROLL.

G.

pooltchr
05-28-2011, 09:50 AM
You made the accusation...at least be woman enough to back it up!

Steve

Gayle in MD
05-28-2011, 09:57 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You made the accusation...at least be woman enough to back it up!

Steve </div></div>

Hey, go clean up your own ridiculous posts....before you aim any accusations of posting lies, and not backing them up, Bubba.

pooltchr
05-28-2011, 11:36 AM
I guess that means you just made it up....like so many of your other lies.

Steve

Gayle in MD
05-28-2011, 11:57 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I guess that means you just made it up....like so many of your other lies.

Steve </div></div>

I wouldn't dream of stealing your reputation from you, Bubba.

pooltchr
05-28-2011, 12:10 PM
Stuff it, girlie! Your reputation is known far and wide, and way beyond the bounds of this forum.

You would be shocked to know what people really think about you!

Steve

Gayle in MD
05-28-2011, 12:25 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Stuff it, girlie! Your reputation is known far and wide, and way beyond the bounds of this forum.

Steve </div></div>

HA HA HA...you'd be shocked to know what people think of YOU, BUBBA!!!

LWW
05-28-2011, 03:38 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You made the accusation...at least be woman enough to back it up!

Steve </div></div>

What is this madness of which you speak?

LWW
05-28-2011, 03:39 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Stuff it, girlie! Your reputation is known far and wide, and way beyond the bounds of this forum.

Steve </div></div>

Perhaps I shall post some of what the mole has e-mailed to me.

LWW
05-28-2011, 03:40 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Stuff it, girlie! Your reputation is known far and wide, and way beyond the bounds of this forum.

Steve </div></div>

HA HA HA...you'd be shocked to know what people think of YOU, BUBBA!!! </div></div>

I'd be surprised to know that you think at all.

pooltchr
05-28-2011, 04:35 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Perhaps I shall post some of what the mole has e-mailed to me. </div></div>

Probably not necessary...I suspect it is very similar to the things I have heard in various pool rooms.

Protect your sources, and more and more info seems to keep coming out.

Steve

LWW
05-29-2011, 01:58 AM
How true.

That being said, the mole has been good to me and I would never betray the mole.

Stretch
05-29-2011, 06:16 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">How true.

That being said, the mole has been good to me and I would never betray the mole. </div></div>

That's what makes the Weenie World go round. St.

Sev
05-29-2011, 06:33 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Good for The Women's Media Center! They spoke out against misogynistic language, even though Ingraham is truly an enemy of Women's rights, and has made numerous racist comments, a number of times.

G. </div></div>

And, if LI has made these racist remarks ... quote them. </div></div>

That said, and if that had been Schultz's comment, it would be true if not polite discourse-- still, going to the 'slut' slur is old school misogyny, most likely left over from when Schultz was a right wing talk jockey Rush-wannabe of the plains.

It's like the NBA players calling people faggots. Not because they are gay, to my knowledge, but as a slur.

Suspend Ed a game or two, and fine him. </div></div>

I believe you are thinking of An Colter. She can be a bit shrieky

Sev
05-29-2011, 06:34 AM

Steve </div></div>

She's just a wonker Steve. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

LWW
05-29-2011, 05:23 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

</div></div>

Steve </div></div>

I don't have enough time to provide you with all the information of which you are unaware.

G.

</div></div>

IOW ... you made it up and lake the ovarian fortitude t do the right thing and admit you made it up once everybody knows you made it up.