PDA

View Full Version : Yet another democrook to face criminal charges?

LWW
05-26-2011, 03:50 AM
Will the cabal:

A - Condemn him with even 1% of the venom they save for conservatives who have committed no crime? (I know, I know, I cracked myself up with that one also.)

B - Give him a complete pass just as they did when he was flitting about the country condemning people making $100K for not "PAYING THEIR FAIR SHARE" while he paid the IRS 7% on his $300K income and $100M net worth?

C - Give him a complete pass just as they did when he was employed by a predatory lender which was "taking advantage of the poor" helping to take down our banking system?

D - Declare him to be a republican as they did with dear leader's jet loaning, boy buggering buddy?

E - Claim he is a victim of the "vast right wing conspiracy" a la Billy Jeff Clinton?

F - Bury their collectivist heads in the sand awaiting their "OPINION" to be delivered from the inner PuffingtonHost

G - Blame Bush??

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> The United States Department of Justice has green-lighted the prosecution of former presidential candidate John Edwards for alleged violations of campaign laws while he tried to cover up an extra-marital affair, ABC News has learned.

A source close to the case said Edwards is aware that the government intends to seek an indictment and that the former senator from North Carolina is now considering his limited options. He could accept a plea bargain with prosecutors or face a potentially costly trial.

Edwards has been the focus of a lengthy federal investigation focusing on hundreds of thousands of dollars allegedly provided by two wealthy supporters. The government will contend those were illegal donations that ultimately went to support and seclude his mistress, Rielle Hunter. </div></div>

How will a pretty boy like John fare in prison? (http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/john-edwards-prosecuted-alleged-campaign-law-violations-tied/story?id=13680079)

pooltchr
05-26-2011, 06:59 AM
IF, and that is a big IF, he is ever convicted, I would fully expect the POTUS to issue a pardon.

And I expect there will be no condemnation here from the left.

John is just a poor victim, and this is obviously just another personal attack launched by the evil Republicans.

Steve

LWW
05-26-2011, 08:12 AM
I'm guessing that somehow the ultimate answer will be G.

But, that is a crowd which believes that coal powered cars are the answer to pollution ... unemployment drives the economy ... and the way for leftist leaders to defend the rights of the poor, the women, and the people of color is to anally rape them.