PDA

View Full Version : Is the GOP a terrorist organization?

Qtec
05-30-2011, 06:56 AM
Bin Laden/ Al Q said,

"Do what we want or we will bring harm to America."

The GOP just said to Obama,

This isn't the first time either. When should the CIA step in and arrest these terrorists?

Q

llotter
05-30-2011, 07:45 AM
Gosh, I was just thinking just the opposite threat from the Dems:

"Give us your money or we will bring harm to America"

I wonder how much more such blackmail will have to be paid before they finally get enough to fix their Utopia?

When will the Dems stop harming America?

(Dems = Left is this example)

Gayle in MD
05-31-2011, 08:18 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Bin Laden/ Al Q said,

This isn't the first time either. When should the CIA step in and arrest these terrorists?

Q

</div></div>

Exactly right!

Economists have been saying that this latest dangerous threat, from Repiglicans, is very bad for our current economic situation, our economic future, and for the markets.

Often it seems to me, that Repiglicans are in cohoots, with our foreign enemies.

Certainly, giving away our Democratic principles, to multi-national corporations, to buy whatever representatives they wish, thereby destroying the theory of one man, one vote, by polluting the entire votig process with unlimited corporate hidden money, should be proof enough of their anti-American ideology.

WE've already watched them do everything they could pull off, to obstruct the recovery.

They said themselves, in the midst of our most disastrous economic legacy, that their main goal, was to make this president, a one term president.

that proves right there, their only interest is political power, not the country's best interests.

That takes some GALL, when you consider that they were running the show, when the economy began to take the dive!!!!

If we don't get rid of them this time, the country will be destroyed, completely.

No country can survive a fascist takeover. Repiglicans, clearly, are fascists. We are seeing The shock doctrine unfolding before our very eyes.

"When Fascism comes to America, it will come waving the flag, carrying the cross."

G.

LWW
05-31-2011, 10:34 AM
What is a cohoot?

pooltchr
05-31-2011, 11:54 AM
Is that what we used to think girls had when we were in the first grade? Cahooties??

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Steve

Sev
05-31-2011, 08:10 PM
I think its a wonker.

moblsv
05-31-2011, 08:17 PM
They've already done more harm than AQ could ever dream of doing.

Sev
05-31-2011, 08:50 PM
The close of year 3 for obama is rapidly approaching.

Once again the housing market has plummeted. Another record low.
Annual growth is at 1.8% and is rumored to be adjusted down.
Consumer confidence has once again plummeted.
The sales of goods has also dropped again.
Only about 180,000 jobs were created. To be revised.
Unemployment filings are up again.
There is also a horrified rumor of double dip in certain sectors once all the numbers are adjusted.

The Bush blame train is going to run out of tracks pretty soon.

Thats Hope & Change.

LWW
06-01-2011, 04:07 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: moblsv</div><div class="ubbcode-body">They've already done more harm than AQ could ever dream of doing. </div></div>

Yet you can't cite any of it?

Interesting.

Gayle in MD
06-01-2011, 07:46 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: moblsv</div><div class="ubbcode-body">They've already done more harm than AQ could ever dream of doing. </div></div>

NO QUESTION !!!!

Funny, how they can call President Obama, a terrorist apologist, yet completely ignore the FACT, that Saudi Arabian Wealth, has financed al Qaeda for decades, and Bush's Family dynasty, has been in bed with the Bin Ladens, for decades!!!

GW Bush, "I don't know were he is, he's hiding. I don't think about him."

"bin Laden, has been marginalized."

Ah, no! He was not, you chimp!

Talk about reversing the FACTS!

Gayle in MD
06-01-2011, 08:20 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Bin Laden/ Al Q said,

Q

</div></div>

Raising the Debt Ceiling????

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Boehner on failing to raising the debt ceiling, in January:

"That would be a financial disaster for our country, not only for our country, but for the worldwide economy"

</div></div>

The Repiglican Joke of the Vote, demagoguery, as usual, just a stunt, an attempt to put Democratics on record for voting to raise the nation's debt ceiling, without spending cuts attached, so Repiglicans can run campaign adds, telling voters that Democratic incumbant so and so doesn't care about curbing the nation's deficit.

To make sure that this Repiglican joke didn't bring about Boehner's own prediction...Repiglicans held the vote until after the markets were closed, and warned Wall St. in advance, that they would vote down the bill.

Hence, the majority of Dems voted against it.

Republicans timed the vote for after the market closed

NYT, quote on yesterday's JOKE vote, "Wall St. is in on "the Joke"
R. Bruce Josten, executive VP of the U.S. Chamber of Commerce.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">"Wall St. is in on the joke" </div></div>

Good description of the Repiglican policies of the last twenty decade plus.

PIGS!

Cut Medicare, or else!

PIGS!

Hope they just continue to prove their own dishonorable actions of pushing to fail to honor America's committments, during a fragile economic recovery, as the actual Repiglican budget will require borrowing trillions more, even if they get their draconian cuts to medicare, because they're insisting on tax cuts for multi billionaires, reducing revenues.

Everything they have proposed, will raise the deficit!

We allready have a program for reducing Medicare costs, saving trillions.

Heard anything serious about Jobs, Jobs, Jobs, other than policies which destroy more of them?

AND what happened to their one hundred billion in deficit reduction, LMAO!

We don't need RW Zealots to get rid of these liars, thank goodness!

LIARS! PIGS!

G.

moblsv
06-01-2011, 09:38 AM
http://www.marketwatch.com/story/reagan-insider-gop-destroyed-us-economy-2010-08-10

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/reagan-insider-gop-destroyed-us-economy-part-2-2011-05-24

"Stockman warns of an inevitability: Another major crisis is necessary to wake up Wall Street and Washington to the fact that Reaganomics really is destroying America from within."

Gayle in MD
06-01-2011, 11:23 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: moblsv</div><div class="ubbcode-body">http://www.marketwatch.com/story/reagan-insider-gop-destroyed-us-economy-2010-08-10

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/reagan-insider-gop-destroyed-us-economy-part-2-2011-05-24

"Stockman warns of an inevitability: Another major crisis is necessary to wake up Wall Street and Washington to the fact that Reaganomics really is destroying America from within." </div></div>

Thanks Friend,

Stockman makes it very clear, that the current Repiglican policies, are irrational, and dangerous. He's another one, who told his president not to do what he did, and then Reagan did it anyway. We know how miserably that worked out, in reality!

Many other respected economists, agree, wiht Stockman, from both sides of the spectrum.

Some are still buying into the Reagan Voodoo economics, in spite of the obvious damages.

Denial is their usual forte'. Some things never change!

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

G.

Qtec
06-04-2011, 01:45 AM
http://cdn.crooksandliars.com/files/vfs/2011/06/ransom-note.jpg

Q.. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

LWW
06-04-2011, 03:07 AM
What are these R policies?

Dear leader and the dems controlled all branches of gubmint for 2 years. The democrooks held the house for 4 year and have held the senate for 5 years. The R house cannot get anything passed because of democrook interference in the senate and dear leader's veto.

So, what in specific are these policies?

What's that?

There aren't any?

Gayle in MD
09-07-2011, 09:22 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">NO QUESTION !!!!

Funny, how they can call President Obama, a terrorist apologist, yet completely ignore the FACT, that Saudi Arabian Wealth, has financed al Qaeda for decades, and Bush's Family dynasty, has been in bed with the Bin Ladens, for decades!!!

GW Bush, "I don't know were he is, he's hiding. I don't think about him."

"bin Laden, has been marginalized."

Ah, no! He was not, you chimp!

Talk about reversing the FACTS!
</div></div>

<span style='font-size: 20pt'>I stand by every word I wrote.

You can't even ADD. The Dems did not hold the majority for four years! They took it in January of 07, Sherlock!

Bush and the Repiglicans had the majority during the entire run up to the crash, which was a done deal, by late 06!

You are a delusional idiot, who cannot prove a damn thing, ever, yet you continue to pretend you have proven something.

LMAO! You're a total JOKE! Repiglicans don't have any ideas, just criticisms for the President who avoided the Bush depression, in spite of the multi disastrous consequences that THEY created, and left in their wake, from 2001, through January of 2007!!!

Learn to ADD, Sherlock!

You're nothing but another RW Irrational, delusional, liar, a proven LIAR! And you KNOW, that I KNOW, you're a liar!

Stuff it!

G.

</span>

LWW
09-07-2011, 09:28 AM
So when you say that you don't read everything I post ... I shouldn't believe you?

Gayle in MD
09-07-2011, 09:30 AM
You're irrelevant. And no, I usually do not read anything you post, because you're irrelevant, repulsive, and delusional, and worse, you're filthy and a liar.

Back to ignore, you're boring as well.

G.

LWW
09-07-2011, 09:32 AM
And please keep your senior citizen fantasies about what I might stuff where to yourself dear heart.

eg8r
09-07-2011, 09:37 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">And please keep your senior citizen fantasies about what I might stuff where to yourself dear heart. </div></div>Too bad you had to read it instead of hearing it. She has said in the past that men find her "smoke-abused sounding" voice as sexy. LOL, I absolutely thought that was hilarious when she said that.

eg8r

LWW
09-07-2011, 09:39 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">And please keep your senior citizen fantasies about what I might stuff where to yourself dear heart. </div></div>Too bad you had to read it instead of hearing it. She has said in the past that men find her "smoke-abused sounding" voice as sexy. LOL, I absolutely thought that was hilarious when she said that.

eg8r </div></div>

Be careful ... she may have you taken out.

I know you like to see charlotte as a victim ... but when she turns you in to Homeland Security you might wake up and smell the coffee.

Their are three terrorists on this board ...

Soflasnapper
09-07-2011, 10:41 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What are these R policies?

Dear leader and the dems controlled all branches of gubmint for 2 years. The democrooks held the house for 4 year and have held the senate for 5 years. The R house cannot get anything passed because of democrook interference in the senate and dear leader's veto.

What's that?

There aren't any? </div></div>

The R house can<s>not</s> get anything passed <s>because of </s>despite democrook interference in the senate and dear leader's veto.

There, fixed that for you. The House can, and has, passed anything they wanted, despite whatever lack of prospects it has either in the Senate, or if somehow it were to pass the Senate, up against the presidential veto.

You know some of them, surely. Repealing ACA, for one thing. Pushing their anti-abortion bills. Passing the Ryan budget. None of them could pass the Senate, and probably, most have NOT gotten even a vote in the Senate. They still passed many of these things, because no one can stop them in the House, under the rules of the House.

And so, finding there is no bar from future events in the Congressional process from the House doing what it wants, the question looms: where are the GOP's jobs proposals in bill form?

Isn't it true that they have offered none? Or if offered (by some or another GOP member), they have not put it forward as legislation and passed it through the House, as they most certainly could do on a voice vote tomorrow if desired?

From this fact, we conclude that either they do not have any such plan in mind, or that even if they know something that could work, they do not want to have anything work in the next year and 4 months.

Gayle in MD
09-07-2011, 11:38 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">And please keep your senior citizen fantasies about what I might stuff where to yourself dear heart. </div></div>Too bad you had to read it instead of hearing it. She has said in the past that men find her "smoke-abused sounding" voice as sexy. LOL, I absolutely thought that was hilarious when she said that.

eg8r </div></div>

Another lie shorty! I didn't write that, Wolfdancer wrote that comment about my voice.

Lies Lies and more Lies, from Ed, the grand LIAR! Second only to LWW.

G.

LWW
09-07-2011, 11:40 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What are these R policies?

What's that?

There aren't any? </div></div>

The R house can<s>not</s> get anything passed <s>because of </s>despite democrook interference in the senate and dear leader's veto.

There, fixed that for you. The House can, and has, passed anything they wanted, despite whatever lack of prospects it has either in the Senate, or if somehow it were to pass the Senate, up against the presidential veto.

You know some of them, surely. Repealing ACA, for one thing. Pushing their anti-abortion bills. Passing the Ryan budget. None of them could pass the Senate, and probably, most have NOT gotten even a vote in the Senate. They still passed many of these things, because no one can stop them in the House, under the rules of the House.

And so, finding there is no bar from future events in the Congressional process from the House doing what it wants, the question looms: where are the GOP's jobs proposals in bill form?

Isn't it true that they have offered none? Or if offered (by some or another GOP member), they have not put it forward as legislation and passed it through the House, as they most certainly could do on a voice vote tomorrow if desired?

From this fact, we conclude that either they do not have any such plan in mind, or that even if they know something that could work, they do not want to have anything work in the next year and 4 months. </div></div>

No matter how low the bar is set ...

LWW
09-08-2011, 03:34 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">GOP is worse than al Qaeda.

G. </div></div>

Gayle in MD
09-14-2011, 09:31 AM
We must destroy Repiglican Fascism before it's too late!