PDA

View Full Version : Tampering With The Post Counts?

Gayle in MD
05-31-2011, 07:18 AM
Anyone notice that some people's Post count Numbers are being reduced, as they continue to post, ah, well, flood the forum?

Protective deletions for certain RW members?

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/confused.gif

pooltchr
05-31-2011, 07:36 AM
I doubt anyone other than you monitors post counts that closely. Most of us know it doesn't mean anything.

Steve

eg8r
05-31-2011, 08:51 AM
Have mine gone up or down? I just don't really pay attention.

eg8r

Gayle in MD
05-31-2011, 09:19 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Have mine gone up or down? I just don't really pay attention.

eg8r </div></div>

They aren't moving at all.

If you look at The Borowitz Report thread, you have the same post count now, as you had then, and that was days ago.

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif
G.

LWW
05-31-2011, 10:43 AM
[quote=Gayle in MD]Anyone notice that some people's Post count Numbers are being reduced, as they continue to post, ah, well, flood the forum?

Protective deletions for certain RW members?

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/confused.gif

[/quote

Perhaps it's because the moderators have determined that each of the cabal's posts is a net negative toward the collective body of knowledge contained within this august forum?

LWW
05-31-2011, 10:46 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Have mine gone up or down? I just don't really pay attention.

eg8r </div></div>

They aren't moving at all.

If you look at The Borowitz Report thread, you have the same post count now, as you had then, and that was days ago.

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif
G. </div></div>

Here is your guilty partty ...
http://amysrobot.com/files/bush_computer.JPG