PDA

View Full Version : Weiner (D) twitters his weiner????????????

pooltchr
06-01-2011, 01:50 PM
http://dailycaller.com/2011/05/30/weiner.../#ixzz1NsfbYdJD (http://dailycaller.com/2011/05/30/weiner-spokesman-we%e2%80%99ve-retained-counsel-to-explore-possible-civil-or-criminal-actions/#ixzz1NsfbYdJD)

Will he get a pass because he's a Dem?????

Or will the feminist PC crowd win out?

Steve

LWW
06-01-2011, 02:35 PM
HEH HEH ... HEH HEH ... HE SAID WEINER ... HEH HEH ... HEH HEH

llotter
06-01-2011, 03:12 PM
Nothing to see here. If it wasn't for double standards, liberals would have no standards at all.

moblsv
06-01-2011, 07:21 PM
You people will fall for anything. People like Breitbart and O'Keefe are making fortunes playing you people for idiots.

LWW
06-02-2011, 12:11 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: moblsv</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You people will fall for anything. People like Breitbart and O'Keefe are making fortunes playing you people for idiots. </div></div>

As we have come to expect, the left will defend and deny any and all sins committed by the democrooks.

Sev
06-02-2011, 06:28 AM
For Gayle.

The Weiner in question.

http://www.buzzfeed.com/scott/anthony-weiners-weiner-twitter-picture

Soflasnapper
06-02-2011, 12:11 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">http://dailycaller.com/2011/05/30/weiner-spokesman-we%e2%80%99ve-retained-counsel-to-explore-possible-civil-or-criminal-actions/#ixzz1NsfbYdJD

Steve </div></div>

How many fraudulent claims are you prepared to believe in, after a half-dozen of these things have already blown up in your face?

Complete and utter credulity about charges against your political opponents does not bespeak a rational mind at work.

LWW's clearly a lost cause, but I thought you could think a bit.

pooltchr
06-02-2011, 12:21 PM
You people have no sense of humor at all, do you?????

Steve

Sev
06-02-2011, 04:43 PM
Ever notice there is far more humor on AZ than on BD??

LWW
06-02-2011, 04:59 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">http://dailycaller.com/2011/05/30/weiner-spokesman-we%e2%80%99ve-retained-counsel-to-explore-possible-civil-or-criminal-actions/#ixzz1NsfbYdJD

Steve </div></div>

How many fraudulent claims are you prepared to believe in, after a half-dozen of these things have already blown up in your face?

Complete and utter credulity about charges against your political opponents does not bespeak a rational mind at work.

LWW's clearly a lost cause, but I thought you could think a bit. </div></div>

Are you seriously believing Weiner's story that he didn't do this?

Seriously?

REALLY?

pooltchr
06-02-2011, 05:29 PM
Yes, and the level of civility is much higher. There are plenty of disagreements, but no where near the hatred and bitterness we see around here.

Steve

Soflasnapper
06-02-2011, 05:31 PM
He's dodging directly denying it, so it's a fair question.

And in the meantime, making puns about it. (I was a little stiff when answering questions yesterday).

(sound of snare drum roll; cymbal)

Guessing however that he did not pose the pic with an erection nor send it out, but that maybe the lovely wife did, and he's keeping a chivalrous silence to his own disadvantage.

There are many issues with the pic, including the size of the image (not a Jewish dick size joke), the lack of the identifier, that the exposer took his own account private, and etc.

Enough that I do not take this at face value, and have doubts until further clarification.

Do you think it's unquestionably right, for your part?

ugotda7
06-02-2011, 07:10 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">For Gayle.

The Weiner in question.

http://www.buzzfeed.com/scott/anthony-weiners-weiner-twitter-picture
</div></div>

She probably already got it from him directly.

Sev
06-02-2011, 07:21 PM
Perhaps she will verify her position on this.

Sev
06-02-2011, 07:41 PM
More Weiner.

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0611/56160_Page2.html

LWW
06-03-2011, 01:42 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">He's dodging directly denying it, so it's a fair question.

And in the meantime, making puns about it. (I was a little stiff when answering questions yesterday).

(sound of snare drum roll; cymbal)

Guessing however that he did not pose the pic with an erection nor send it out, but that maybe the lovely wife did, and he's keeping a chivalrous silence to his own disadvantage.

There are many issues with the pic, including the size of the image (not a Jewish dick size joke), the lack of the identifier, that the exposer took his own account private, and etc.

Enough that I do not take this at face value, and have doubts until further clarification.

Do you think it's unquestionably right, for your part?
</div></div>

Yes, and his reaction sealed the deal.

OTOH, you have proven that you will slavishly believe what you are told to believe so long as (D) follows the liar's name.

You have taken this to an entirely new low however by implying that his wife sent this to another woman and he's defending his wife.

Have you no dignity, no honor?

LWW
06-03-2011, 01:44 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Perhaps she will verify her position on this. </div></div>

She's trying to figure out how Bush did this to Weiner.

pooltchr
06-03-2011, 07:16 AM
When you get a Weiner and a Bush together, good things can happen!

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/blush.gif

Steve

LWW
06-03-2011, 07:54 AM
It's a shame he doesn't have the morals that congressman Lee has.

Qtec
06-03-2011, 09:26 AM
Have you never seen a pair of Y-fronts before?

What's the big deal?

Q...one word...Vitter.

LWW
06-03-2011, 01:55 PM
What does Vitter have to do with this?

What's that?

Nothing?

You are just compelled to defend the regime?

But, I a;ready knew that.

pooltchr
06-06-2011, 06:36 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: moblsv</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You people will fall for anything. People like Breitbart and O'Keefe are making fortunes playing you people for idiots. </div></div>

Seems you are the one who will fall for anything. Turns out the story was true and accurate...he confessed.

Steve

pooltchr
06-06-2011, 06:37 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">http://dailycaller.com/2011/05/30/weiner-spokesman-we%e2%80%99ve-retained-counsel-to-explore-possible-civil-or-criminal-actions/#ixzz1NsfbYdJD

Steve </div></div>

Snap...care to retract this statement, now that he admits he did it???

Steve

Soflasnapper
06-06-2011, 07:58 PM
I'll admit I was apparently wrong*, as it turns out.

However, when it comes to the breathless hyperventilation reporting from that side, I still think skepticism is more than warranted as a first impression.

The boy who called wolf comes to mind. Eventually, there was a wolf, but based on a 10-1 or whatever ratio of false reports to the one true one, you should still bet against it being true when the boy says it.

I'd say about a 10% chance they're right is about the right betting line, and that implies, of course, that they will occasionally be correct. Just don't bet they're correct consistently.

*Weiner now says he lied, and for reasons we all can understand. The rest of the story is supposed to be that x-rated photos of a related kind are also out there. Is it possible that Weiner is NOW lying about having previously lied, again for an understandable reason (blackmail or extortion)?

I'd like to see the missing tags that the critics of this story point out should be there and aren't (in the image provided) before I fully believe this new version of the facts from Weiner.

It seems from his tweet on the subject that Breitbart himself was calling out the leaker to come out of hiding and reveal all of his role in this.

pooltchr
06-06-2011, 08:04 PM
So you are saying you were wrong, but the odds were that you were right, and you actually should have been right, even though you weren't.

You started off so good, admitting your mistake. I would have had a much higher opinion of you, had you left it at that. Trying to gloss it over really takes a lot away.

But...so far...at least you did admit it....more that anyone else from the left has done.

Cheers

Steve

eg8r
06-06-2011, 08:43 PM
LOL, he was stumbling on his own feet running backwards that fast. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

eg8r

Sev
06-06-2011, 08:46 PM
Awwww. Now we have crying Wiener that wont resign.

Perhaps somebody will kiss it and make it better.

Oh and Sofla at this point if it were a republican he would be resigning. There would be no ifs ands or buts.

However democrats are not held to that standard.

Remember the murdering Ted Kennedy.

Soflasnapper
06-06-2011, 10:38 PM
Oh and Sofla at this point if it were a republican he would be resigning. There would be no ifs ands or buts.

That's an absurd claim, considering Vitter is still in office after admitting to the crime of paying a prostitute, Ensign stayed years after HIS crimes were committed, only leaving a day before the hammer was going to fall (sworn testimony being required before the Ethics Committee), Mark Foley didn't resign as I recall, Speaker Hastert didn't resign immediately for his part in the Foley matter, Larry Craig stayed in there for a considerable period of time after his solicitation of an apparent gay prostitute (actually a police officer) was revealed, Duke Cunningham waited for the conviction at trial on bribery charges before resigning, etc.

Negligent vehicular manslaughter is not murder, nor was EMK even charged with that.

LWW
06-07-2011, 03:07 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: moblsv</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You people will fall for anything. People like Breitbart and O'Keefe are making fortunes playing you people for idiots. </div></div>

Seems you are the one who will fall for anything. Turns out the story was true and accurate...he confessed.

Steve </div></div>

You have to think like a leftist ... just because he admitted he did it certainly doesn't prove that he actually did it.

LWW
06-07-2011, 03:10 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So you are saying you were wrong, but the odds were that you were right, and you actually should have been right, even though you weren't.

You started off so good, admitting your mistake. I would have had a much higher opinion of you, had you left it at that. Trying to gloss it over really takes a lot away.

But...so far...at least you did admit it....more that anyone else from the left has done.

Cheers

Steve </div></div>

I think you nailed it.

LWW
06-07-2011, 03:15 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Oh and Sofla at this point if it were a republican he would be resigning. There would be no ifs ands or buts.

That's an absurd claim</div></div>

<span style='font-size: 11pt'>REALLY?</span>

<span style='font-size: 14pt'>REALLY?</span>

<span style='font-size: 17pt'>REALLY?</span>

I would like to believe that you don't actually believe that ... and I honestly don't think you do ... so I'll write that off as just another instance of where you will deny reality to defend the party.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style='font-size: 11pt'>Rep. Chris Lee (R-N.Y.) resigned from the House Wednesday evening effective immediately, an announcement that came just hours after a Web site reported that the married congressman had sent a shirtless image of himself to a woman he met on Craigslist.</span></div></div>

<span style='font-size: 26pt'>TRUTH VERSUS MYTH (http://voices.washingtonpost.com/thefix/house/new-york-rep-chris-lee-resigns.html)</span>

Doesn't your internet use the google?

Qtec
06-07-2011, 03:34 AM
Rep. Chris Lee (R-N.Y.)

Never heard of him.

Q

LWW
06-07-2011, 04:08 AM
And your ignorance of current events proves what exactly?

eg8r
06-07-2011, 07:33 AM
LOL, I love the response.

eg8r

Gayle in MD
06-07-2011, 10:03 AM

<span style="color: #990000"> <span style='font-size: 14pt'>SO TRUE!</span></span>

Gayle in MD
06-07-2011, 10:06 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">http://dailycaller.com/2011/05/30/weiner-spokesman-we%e2%80%99ve-retained-counsel-to-explore-possible-civil-or-criminal-actions/#ixzz1NsfbYdJD

Steve </div></div>

WTH does feminism have to do with this?

These women were willing partners, in this disgusting behavior, as far as we know at this time.

My overriding question is, what the hell do people get out of this sort of thing?

I'll never understand it, regardless if it is a Repub, or a Dem.

G.

Gayle in MD
06-07-2011, 10:08 AM

Steve </div></div>

He's just as irrational.

G.

LWW
06-07-2011, 10:18 AM
I still say it should go to small claims court.

LWW
06-07-2011, 10:19 AM

An honorable person would apologize for that.

Are you an honorable person?

LWW
06-07-2011, 10:20 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: moblsv</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You people will fall for anything. People like Breitbart and O'Keefe are making fortunes playing you people for idiots. </div></div>

As we have come to expect, the left will defend and deny any and all sins committed by the democrooks. </div></div>

As predicted by El Dubb Dubb ... Wiener lied, and the left gave that lie a loving embrace.

Gayle in MD
06-07-2011, 10:26 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Oh and Sofla at this point if it were a republican he would be resigning. There would be no ifs ands or buts.

That's an absurd claim, considering Vitter is still in office after admitting to the crime of paying a prostitute, Ensign stayed years after HIS crimes were committed, only leaving a day before the hammer was going to fall (sworn testimony being required before the Ethics Committee), Mark Foley didn't resign as I recall, Speaker Hastert didn't resign immediately for his part in the Foley matter, Larry Craig stayed in there for a considerable period of time after his solicitation of an apparent gay prostitute (actually a police officer) was revealed, Duke Cunningham waited for the conviction at trial on bribery charges before resigning, etc.

Negligent vehicular manslaughter is not murder, nor was EMK even charged with that.

</div></div>

Gingrich!

Delay!

McCain!

Boehner refuses to answer questions about his lobbyist girlfriends.

Bush one, refused to answer questions about his Mistress in Virginia.

Bush Two lied about his DUI, and refused questions about his cocaine use.

Colburn's non denial, denial of his part in negotiating in the Ensign Bribes for Ensign the family of his mistress. after lying his ass off about it.

Sanford, refused to resign, after he deserted his office, and lied about where he was, for over a week, out of the country, with his mistress, while saying he was camping, LMAO.

Barr, who wrote the check for his wife's abortion, after bashing women who get abortions, and pretending to be Pro Life, for everyone else, but for himself, and his wife, of course.

Graham, who refuses to answer questions about his own homosexuality, while he votes consistantly against Gay Rights.

Palin, who was found guilty of abusing her office, and breaking trust with her constituents, by a bi-partisan State investigation finding, and then insisting on forming her own Governor's panel, to make the judgement, and then resingned to get away from more investigations and legal costs, all for bilking Alaska out of tax dollars, and using her office to discredit her brother-in-law, and fired a respected publicn servant, who refused to go along with her grudge.

Oh, and BTW, is she using campaign funds, (without even declaring for the run) from her PAC., while vacationing on the contributor's dollars??? Her chidlren surely called it their VACATION.

The list of Repiglican law breakers, and liars, is never noticed, nor is it ever believed, by the right, regardless of undeniable proof.

Both Bush and Rumsfeld, have to cancel international trips, because they will be arrested for war crimes, if they leave this country. Yet, the right ignores their obvious War Crimes, along with all of the damage to our troops, as a result.

Not problemo, as far as the RW NUTJOBS on here can see...

Gross hypocrisy!

G.

LWW
06-07-2011, 10:30 AM
Which is worse ... a weeping Weiner, or a weeping wanker?

pooltchr
06-07-2011, 11:12 AM
Tough call. They are both pretty disgusting.

Steve

LWW
06-07-2011, 04:31 PM
http://www.ticking.net/guest/akz9345271/bevisandbutt1.JPG

LWW
06-11-2011, 08:24 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: moblsv</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You people will fall for anything. People like Breitbart and O'Keefe are making fortunes playing you people for idiots. </div></div>

An honorable person would apologize for that.

Are you an honorable person? </div></div>

I guess the answer is no?