PDA

View Full Version : As El Dubb Dubb predicted ...

LWW
06-05-2011, 09:26 AM
The leadership of the left is telegraphing who they are terrified of come 2012. The democrook leadership is realizing that dear leader is a lame duck already:

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Howard Deanon Sarah Palin</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style='font-size: 11pt'>"I think she could win, she wouldn’t be my first choice if I were a Republican but I think she could win. Any time you have a contest — particularly when unemployment is as high as it is — nobody gets a walkover. Whoever the Republicans nominate, including people like Sarah Palin, whom the inside-the-Beltway crowd dismisses — my view is if you get the nomination of a major party, you can win the presidency, I don’t care what people write about you inside the Beltway. Anybody who gets the nomination could win the presidency. Do I think she’s going to get the nomination? No. But that process is so difficult and really tests candidates in ways that no other process can. Anybody who survives the process can win the presidency.”</span> *</div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bill Maher on Sarah Palin</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style='font-size: 11pt'>"I Think Anybody Could Be President In This Dumb F**king Country"</span> *</div></div>

OH DEAR! (http://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/164765-howard-dean-warns-palin-could-beat-obama-in-2012)

OH MY! (http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2011/06/04/maher_i_think_anybody_could_be_president_in_this_d umb_fking_country.html)

* - Quote spliced together from within linked article.

pooltchr
06-05-2011, 09:33 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bill Maher on Sarah Palin</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style='font-size: 11pt'>"I Think Anybody Could Be President In This Dumb F**king Country"</span> *</div></div>

</div></div>

Well, considering the one we have right now, he may have a valid point!

Steve