PDA

View Full Version : Breitbart the blackmailer.

Qtec
06-07-2011, 06:09 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">"Given the fact that Congressman Weiner made much of last week about trying to blame me, and much of the left-wing media tried to make last week about blaming me, including claiming that I outed the name of the girl in Seattle that he sent the tweet to, which is false, and also claiming that I was the hacker, I felt that I needed to set the record straight," he told Fox News in a phone interview.

Aside from personal vindication, Breitbart said on the stage, <span style='font-size: 14pt'>"I'm doing this to save his family, okay? </span> <span style="color: #990000">Pass the puke bucket</span>

<span style='font-size: 17pt'>And if this guy wants to start fighting with me again, I have this photo.</span>" </div></div>

Blackmail, pure and simple and he admitted it on national TV.
" Don't mess with me or else............"

40 years in the slammer I think, is the sentence for blackmailing members of Govt.

Q

LWW
06-07-2011, 06:11 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">"Given the fact that Congressman Weiner made much of last week about trying to blame me, and much of the left-wing media tried to make last week about blaming me, including claiming that I outed the name of the girl in Seattle that he sent the tweet to, which is false, and also claiming that I was the hacker, I felt that I needed to set the record straight," he told Fox News in a phone interview.

Aside from personal vindication, Breitbart said on the stage, <span style='font-size: 14pt'>"I'm doing this to save his family, okay? </span> <span style="color: #990000">Pass the puke bucket</span>

<span style='font-size: 17pt'>And if this guy wants to start fighting with me again, I have this photo.</span>" </div></div>

40 years in the slammer I think, is the sentence for blackmailing members of Govt.

Q </div></div>

How was it blackmail?

Are you contending that members of congress have a legally protected right to smear private citizens?

LWW
06-07-2011, 06:15 AM
The radical wild eyed reicg wing CNN's Wolf Blitzer says BREITBART VINDICATED! (http://www.breitbart.tv/blitzer-breitbart-vindicated/)

LWW
06-07-2011, 06:18 AM
Representative Wienerhead shows his TOTAL DISRESPECT (http://www.breitbart.tv/weinergate-cnn-producer-rep-weiner-called-jackass-says-evasion-of-questions-raises-flags/) for those not belonging to the inner party.

Gayle in MD
06-07-2011, 06:22 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">"Given the fact that Congressman Weiner made much of last week about trying to blame me, and much of the left-wing media tried to make last week about blaming me, including claiming that I outed the name of the girl in Seattle that he sent the tweet to, which is false, and also claiming that I was the hacker, I felt that I needed to set the record straight," he told Fox News in a phone interview.

Q </div></div>

I'd like to know how a blogger thinks he has the right to take over a press conference, from a U.S. Congressman.

Regardless of the mistakes made by Weiner, and admittedly, he handled this very poorly, Breitbart proved what a lying piece of scum he is, and always had been.

IMO, his behavior was worse then Weiners.

Can't stand Breitbart. He's Palin on steroids. Ego too big to fit in one room!

Scumbag!
G.

Qtec
06-07-2011, 06:25 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">How was it blackmail? </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">if this guy wants to start fighting with me again, <u>I have this photo.</u>" </div></div>

Its blackmail.

He should be arrested and charged for threatening a US Rep.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Breitbart was referring to an X-rated photo of Weiner that he purportedly has in his possession yet refrained from publishing Monday. <span style='font-size: 14pt'>Someone from the gaggle asked Breitbart if he was extorting the congressman, and he denied that he was</span>. </div></div>

Q

LWW
06-07-2011, 06:28 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">[quote=Qtec]I'd like to know how a blogger thinks he has the right to take over a press conference, from a U.S. Congressman. <span style="color: #3366FF">That's easy, it's called the first amendment.</span>

Regardless of the mistakes made by Weiner, annd a<s>d</s>dmittedly, he handled this <span style="color: #3366FF">(v)</span>ery poorly, Breitbart proved what a lying piece of scum he is, and always had been.

IMO, his behavior was worse then Weiner<span style="color: #3366FF">(')</span>s.

Can't stand Breitbart. He's Palin on steroids. Ego too big to fit in one room!

Scumbag!
G. </div></div>

We know what the misspellings are ... what were the lies?

Gayle in MD
06-07-2011, 07:05 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">How was it blackmail? </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">if this guy wants to start fighting with me again, <u>I have this photo.</u>" </div></div>

Its blackmail.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Breitbart was referring to an X-rated photo of Weiner that he purportedly has in his possession yet refrained from publishing Monday. <span style='font-size: 14pt'>Someone from the gaggle asked Breitbart if he was extorting the congressman, and he denied that he was</span>. </div></div>

Q </div></div>

What happened with Sherry Sherrod? Wasn't she going to sue Breitbart?

Too bad she didn't show up yesterday, and demand an apology from Breitbart, the A.H.!

pooltchr
06-07-2011, 07:44 AM
And here we have Gayle, continuing to defend another Dem, even though he has already admitted to sexting the picture...along with others that he admitted to on his own.

Come on, Gayle. He is a sleezeball. Where is your feminist outrage? Why aren't you demanding his immediate resignation? The only possible reason I can think of is that big (D) after his name.

Steve

LWW
06-07-2011, 08:08 AM
So why didn't Sherrod show, or sue?

Gayle in MD
06-07-2011, 08:43 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">And here we have Gayle, continuing to defend another Dem, even though he has already admitted to sexting the picture...along with others that he admitted to on his own.

Come on, Gayle. He is a sleezeball. Where is your feminist outrage? Why aren't you demanding his immediate resignation? The only possible reason I can think of is that big (D) after his name.

Steve </div></div>

I have not defended annything that Weiner did, but then, you can't read, we all know that.

Why don't you show me the posts where you demanded Repiglicans resign, hypocrite.

I've already said, Weiner handled this wrong. That doesn't let Breitbart off the hook, for all of his own lies and slander of the past. Did he apologize to Sherrod?

He had no right to take over the microphone, at someone else's press conference.

How long did it take Ensign the law breaker, to resign?

Colburn, is still there! he was involved in the whole blackmail.

Vitter, was given a standing ovation by Repiglicans, for going to prostitutes.

Boehner refuses to answer any questions about his Mistresses, just like Bush one, refused,

What about Sanford? Vanished, and then lied about where he was? Where was your outrage then?

Craig? Caught breaking the law, yet he refused to resign, and denied everything!

Gingrich?

Barr?

None of them resigned.

We've seen a slew of Repiglicans, who were caught red handed, AND breaking the law, and they didn't resign.

To her credit, Nancy Pelosi is launching an investigation, but in the meantime, there is no proof that Weiner broke any laws, unlike Craig, who refused to resign. Vitter? Prostitution is not legal, and he was a JOHN.

Clean up your own partisan ignoring of the many pedophiles, closeted Gays, and unfaithful husbands, before you condemn a man for whom there is no proof of anything illegal or Unconstitional, at this time.

If he broke any laws, then he deserves whatever legal remedies our Constitution and laws, demand.

Sanford lied to his whole state and vanished, to be with his mistress.

Where was your outrage over that?

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

I'm surprised that Weiner would be so stupid, and so dumb, but he is, after all, a man! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smirk.gif

I can't even imagine what anyone, man or woman, would get out of doing such things. It's a mystery to me!

At least, he isn't out there like Gingrich, trying to say that his hard work ethic, was responsible for his reprehensible behavior, and Weiner, stood up there and admitted to everything, and apologized, even to a POS like Breitbart.

That's a hellovalot more than we can say for Ensign! Or Colburn, Or Craig, Barr, Boehner, Bush one, Delay, Hasstard or GINGRICH!!!

IMO, Breitbart ended up looking like more of a hypocrite, than Weiner did yesterday. Weiner owned up. Breitbart has never owned up, nor apologized, for what he did to Sherrod!

And who does he think he is, a blogger, taking over the microphone, at Weiner's press conference!

Breitbbart is an egotistical PIG, trying to claim that he was only thinking of Weiner's family!!!

Scumbag!

As for feminism, WTH does that have to do with any of this? NOTHING!

Far be it from me to DICTATE what people do as adults, in the privacy of their lives, as long as they don't break any laws, or hurt and other people.

I'm not a RW Evangelic NUTJOB!

G.

pooltchr
06-07-2011, 09:24 AM
Not surprising...you still don't get it, and probably never will.

Steve

Gayle in MD
06-07-2011, 09:28 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Not surprising...you still don't get it, and probably never will.

Steve </div></div>

Not surprising...you still don't get it, and probably never will.

G.

pooltchr
06-07-2011, 09:32 AM
That was very adult of you.

NOT!!!!

Steve

Gayle in MD
06-07-2011, 09:46 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That was very adult of you.

NOT!!!!

Steve </div></div>

That was very adult of you.

NOT!!!!

G.

LWW
06-07-2011, 10:07 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">And here we have Gayle, continuing to defend another Dem, even though he has already admitted to sexting the picture...along with others that he admitted to on his own.

Steve </div></div>

Why don't you show me the posts where you demanded Repiglicans resign, hypocrite.

G. </div></div>

I didn't see where Steve suggested he should resign. His question why weren't you demanding his resignation after you have demanded the resignations of all the people you put your rant list.

I'm going to shock some folks, but I'm not demanding his resignation. He doesn't represent my district, so I have no vote in the issue.

I think he's a scumbag POS ... but if voters in that district want to elect a scumbag POS again, so be it. I'll just shake my head in amazement.

I will add that democrook voters have a history of electing scumbag POS's time after time after time.

Edward Moore Kennedy ... Robert Cornelius Calvin Sales Byrd Junior ... Bawney Fwank ... Alcee Lamar Hastings ... John Conyers Junior ... William Jefferson Clinton ... Barack Hussein Obama Junior ... Franklin Delano Roosevelt ... and many, many more.

LWW
06-07-2011, 10:09 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">At least, he isn't out there like Grngrich

G. </div></div>

For a person from such a highly educated area, you sure have a problem spelling common words.

pooltchr
06-07-2011, 10:54 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">[quote=Gayle in MD]
For a person from such a highly educated area, you sure have a problem spelling common words. </div></div>

Not to mention how she reverts to the childish actions of a 3rd grader by repeating everything I say as a response to what I say.

A mind is a terrible thing to watch go to waste! She is slowly moving backward into her childhood. Maybe that is her mental security blanket, I don't know. But I really wish she would seek professional help.

Steve

Gayle in MD
06-07-2011, 11:03 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">[quote=Gayle in MD]
For a person from such a highly educated area, you sure have a problem spelling common words. </div></div>

Not to mention how she reverts to the childish actions of a 3rd grader by repeating everything I say as a response to what I say.

A mind is a terrible thing to watch go to waste! She is slowly moving backward into her childhood. Maybe that is her mental security blanket, I don't know. But I really wish she would seek professional help.

Steve </div></div>

You're the one with the HATE problem, who can't control yourself, Steve. The misogynist extraordinaire, along with your fellow hateful extortionist, and you each have told more lies about other members here, than anyone on this forum.

You're the one who wrote:

"When a woman spreads her legs, she loses her defense."

I'd say that would be proof of your own woman hating psychlogical issues.

I have proven I can go for months and months on end, without even reading your BS. But not you! You have written things on this forum which are not only ignorant, but are filthy, as well.

Those from AZ, have brought more filth to this forum, in words and pictures, and DEEDS, than I would ever have thought that ANY forum moderator, would allow.

G.

pooltchr
06-07-2011, 11:28 AM
See, your reading comprehension is failing as well. I didn't say anything about you hating anything. I simply suggested that your childish actions might be cause for alarm, and that professional help might be in order.

But, rather than addressing your childish reactions, you launched into another attack rant totally unrelated to the topic at hand.

I'm concerned for your well being, and I forgive you for giving in to your natural tendency to attack anyone who challenges you. I sincerely hope you accept my suggestion in the spirit in which it was offered.

Steve

Gayle in MD
06-07-2011, 12:15 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">See, your reading comprehension is failing as well. I didn't say anything about you hating anything. I simply suggested that your childish actions might be cause for alarm, and that professional help might be in order.

But, rather than addressing your childish reactions, you launched into another attack rant totally unrelated to the topic at hand.

I'm concerned for your well being, and I forgive you for giving in to your natural tendency to attack anyone who challenges you. I sincerely hope you accept my suggestion in the spirit in which it was offered.

Steve </div></div>

Guess what! You're so full of **** you're a joke.

Now, why not explain why you refuse to consider other members here, and agree to a mutual ignore, between us, for their sake.

No mention of one another, and no posting to one another, since you claim to be so well adjusted, and claim that everyone here, other than yourself, is to blame for the lack forum peace.

You just wrote, "You make me sick" to me two days or so ago, now you're putting on your Dr. Steve hat.

BWA HA HA HA!

What a total phony! Go climb the corporate ladder in your pickup truck cab for awhile, and turn on your hero, Limballs while you're at it. Bubba.

G.

pooltchr
06-07-2011, 01:32 PM
Again, I forgive you for another one of your irrational, hate filled attack rants. I know you can't help yourself.

Steve

Gayle in MD
06-07-2011, 01:48 PM
<span style='font-size: 17pt'>
You just wrote, "You make me sick" to me two days or so ago, now you're putting on your Dr. Steve hat.</span>

Now, why not explain why you refuse to consider other members here, and agree to a mutual ignore, between us, for their sake.

No mention of one another, and no posting to one another, since you claim to be so well adjusted, and claim that everyone here, other than yourself, is to blame for the lack forum peace.

BUMP!

pooltchr
06-07-2011, 02:50 PM
This is such a tired little game you want to play from time to time. The purpose of the forum is for the exchange of ideas. You do you feel it necessary to establish different guidelines.

You are free to ignore anything I post. In fact, you have claimed to do just that many times in the past, though I doubt the validity of those claims.

Post as you like. Ignore as you like. But don't tell me what I can or should do. You do not control me! To reverse your own standing position on another topic...nobody has the right to tell a man what to do with his own keyboard!

If your concern is for the betterment of the forum, I can offer a suggestion, but you probably wouldn't like it.

Steve

LWW
06-07-2011, 04:52 PM
I just received another e-mail from the mole also.

LWW
06-07-2011, 04:53 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This is such a tired little game you want to play from time to time. The purpose of the forum is for the exchange of ideas. You do you feel it necessary to establish different guidelines.

You are free to ignore anything I post. In fact, you have claimed to do just that many times in the past, though I doubt the validity of those claims.

Post as you like. Ignore as you like. But don't tell me what I can or should do. You do not control me! To reverse your own standing position on another topic...nobody has the right to tell a man what to do with his own keyboard!

If your concern is for the betterment of the forum, I can offer a suggestion, but you probably wouldn't like it.

Steve </div></div>

Why are you not learning your place you flyover bubba?

LWW
06-07-2011, 04:55 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Its blackmail.

Q </div></div>

So saying you have a photo you won't release and demanding nothing in return for not releasing it other than not being attacked and lied about is your definition of blackmail?

ugotda7
06-07-2011, 08:24 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">See, your reading comprehension is failing as well. I didn't say anything about you hating anything. I simply suggested that your childish actions might be cause for alarm, and that professional help might be in order.

Steve </div></div>

Guess what! You're so full of **** you're a joke.

You just wrote, "You make me sick" to me two days or so ago, now you're putting on your Dr. Steve hat.

BWA HA HA HA!

What a total phony! Go climb the corporate ladder in your pickup truck cab for awhile, and turn on your hero, Limballs while you're at it. Bubba.

G.
</div></div>

LOL....how lady like.

And some wonder why she's widely recognized not only as a joke but as the female dog she so truly exemplifies.

Qtec
06-07-2011, 11:39 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So why didn't Sherrod show, or sue? </div></div>

link (http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2011/02/14/sherrod-sues-breitbart/)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sherrod sues Breitbart

(CNN) - A former Department of Agriculture employee who was forced to resign last year after the posting of a misleading video has filed suit against Andrew Breitbart, the conservative blogger who posted it.

Shirley Sherrod's suit was filed in District of Columbia Superior Court on Friday, her attorney confirmed. The civil suit accuses Breitbart of "defamation, false light and infliction of emotional distress," according to a statement issued by the law firm representing her. </div></div>

Q

Gayle in MD
06-08-2011, 02:38 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So why didn't Sherrod show, or sue? </div></div>

link (http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2011/02/14/sherrod-sues-breitbart/)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sherrod sues Breitbart

(CNN) - A former Department of Agriculture employee who was forced to resign last year after the posting of a misleading video has filed suit against Andrew Breitbart, the conservative blogger who posted it.

Shirley Sherrod's suit was filed in District of Columbia Superior Court on Friday, her attorney confirmed. The civil suit accuses Breitbart of "defamation, false light and infliction of emotional distress," according to a statement issued by the law firm representing her. </div></div>

Q </div></div>

Thanks,
I thought I had read about that.

I hope she wins.

I hope Weiner fights to the end.

If Vitter can stay, why should Weiner?

IOKIIAR is getting old!

G.