PDA

View Full Version : Joss Tour Stop At Drexeline

Barbara
09-15-2002, 10:03 AM
They're down to the final 16 from a starting field of 75 at Drexeline Billiards.

The event had $3000 added to it and drew a bunch of great players from the Philly/NYC area.

Aleen Hopkins got knocked into the wrong side of the chart early and is getting ready to play Andy Segal. Jose Garcia, Frankie Hernandez, Don Polo, Santos, and Manning are a few names still in it.

Mayber Raphael will log on and give us some updates.

I'm just glad I didn't bet with SPetty again since Bob Maidhof got knocked out last night.

Barbara

AzHousePro
09-15-2002, 08:33 PM
Pat McNally 9-0 in the finals over Ronnie Alcanno. I will have a more complete post on AzB later tonight.

Mike

Nostroke
09-15-2002, 08:59 PM
Haven't heard much about Pat lately but he obviously still has his game. Cant imagine anyone beating Ronnie 9-0 the way he has been playing

09-16-2002, 04:37 AM
Ok....While Pat DID destroy Ronnie Alcano in the final. It wasn't like Ronnie had a chance to shoot.
Pat was breaking the balls fantastic...making 2 or 3 balls on the snap. When he failed to pocket a ball...Ronnie didn't have a shot. If i'm not mistaken...Ronnie was only shooting directly at a ball once...and he was jacked up over 2 balls near a rail, AND he had no pocket to make it.
I don't know if he was riding the 9 or if it just happened...looked like he played it, but it hung in the hole either way...and then Pat made the carom. All other times Ronnie was kicking or pushing out.
THAT'S 9-ball. Compliments to Pat...he didn't miss a ball...Ronnie just didn't get a chance fire back!

Raphael