PDA

View Full Version : When Life Isn't Fair...#2..should AW resign?

Qtec
06-10-2011, 03:20 AM
Don't want to hijack your thread G, but its a good point.

I read somewhere that there were 3 rules for politicians who are on twitter.

1. Never answer a direct question.
2. Never have a conversation.
3. Don't send pics of your dick to young women.

I love Anthony. He was a breathe of fresh air. A passionate articulate smart guy who pointed out the GOP hypocrisy time and time again.

In doing so, made himself a target. Just like Spitzer etc.

Should he resign?....No.
Can he remain. ?..........No.
Does he deserve to go? ...Debatable but he never had sex.

Is there hypocrisy involved? No.

Its not like he voted to condemn gays when he himself was gay.

Its not like he campaigned on the fact that he was a good Christian family man, who supported Family Values and turned up on a hooker's tel list.

Q

Gayle in MD
06-10-2011, 08:09 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Don't want to hijack your thread G, but its a good point.

I read somewhere that there were 3 rules for politicians who are on twitter.

1. Never answer a direct question.
2. Never have a conversation.
3. Don't send pics of your dick to young women.

I love Anthony. He was a breathe of fresh air. A passionate articulate smart guy who pointed out the GOP hypocrisy time and time again.

In doing so, made himself a target. Just like Spitzer etc.

Should he resign?....No.
Can he remain. ?..........No.
Does he deserve to go? ...Debatable but he never had sex.

Is there hypocrisy involved? No.

Its not like he voted to condemn gays when he himself was gay.

Its not like he campaigned on the fact that he was a good Christian family man, who supported Family Values and turned up on a hooker's tel list.

Q </div></div>

Well, IMO, it's between Weiner, and his constitutents, whether he should resign, and so far, I am happy to see that he is standing his ground.

Polls are showing, his constituents want him to stay.

Hypocrisy is when people like Graham, vote consistantly against Gay Rights, while hiding in the closet, yet he refuses to answer the questions about his homosexuality.

O'Reilly, bashing Weiner, when Fox had to pay off O'Reilly's victim of sexual harrassment.

Vitter? Sanford? Craig? Boehner?

We all know how hypocritical Repubs have been through the years! Standing OVATIONS??? For law breakers, as long as they "John" was a Repoub?

What could be more hypocritaclly partisan, than that!

Barr, yapping against abortion, and then writing a check for his own wife's abortion?

The hypocrisy is undeniable, and seems to be a prerequisite for running for any Repiglican ticket.

The more effective and hard working, the Democratic politician, the more the right demonizes them.

The racism, homophobia, sexism, misogyny and hypocrisy of the Republicans, and their irrational demonizing pundits, is undeniable, yet they refuse to be critical of anyone from the right, when that person has been far worse.

I have been calling every Democratic Rep, who demands that Weiner resign, for days, voicing my disappointment that they are not standing behind him.

He was Breitbart's target, because he is so effective, same as with Pelosi, and each of them, ten times the person that Breitbart could ever be.

You are right, it is the hyporcisy which would repulse reasonable people.

Have you ever seen anyone who looks more like a pervert, than Breitbart, Ken Starr and Karl Rove!

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

It's written all over their faces.

G.