PDA

View Full Version : Taking a break

pooltchr
06-10-2011, 07:46 AM
The negativity around here has finally taken it's toll...I think I will take a break for a while. There's just a little too much poop in the sandbox, and I need an infusion of positive energy.

Y'all play nice.

Steve

Gayle in MD
06-10-2011, 08:20 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The negativity around here has finally taken it's toll...I think I will take a break for a while. There's just a little too much poop in the sandbox, and I need an infusion of positive energy.

Y'all play nice.

Steve </div></div>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=usfiAsWR4qU

And before you come back, stock up on this:

http://www.imodium.com/products-imodium-advanced/index.jhtml

LWW
06-10-2011, 08:53 AM
I've thought of the same thing, and ... on cue ... Charlotte has to come up with a completely scummy reply to your post.

hondo
06-10-2011, 09:25 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The negativity around here has finally taken it's toll...I think I will take a break for a while. There's just a little too much poop in the sandbox, and I need an infusion of positive energy.

Y'all play nice.

Steve </div></div>

Good riddance. Only dub will miss you.
You add nothing to this forum.

hondo
06-10-2011, 09:26 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The negativity around here has finally taken it's toll...I think I will take a break for a while. There's just a little too much poop in the sandbox, and I need an infusion of positive energy.

Y'all play nice.

Steve </div></div>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=usfiAsWR4qU

And before you come back, stock up on this:

http://www.imodium.com/products-imodium-advanced/index.jhtml </div></div>

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

hondo
06-10-2011, 09:31 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I've thought of the same thing, and ... on cue ... Charlotte has to come up with a completely scummy reply to your post. </div></div>

You've thought of the same thing????
That's just precious.
You know you can go to Hell for lying, dub.
I feel that Gayle's response reflected the sentiments of most of us.
No doubt you'll miss your little butty, however.

LWW
06-11-2011, 02:35 AM
I feel that your trolling, along with the cabal's, is the death of this forum.

To be honest, I've only stayed with this place because out of principle I can't allow forum terrorists such as you the victory you crave.

LWW
06-11-2011, 02:37 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You know you can go to Hell</div></div>

Which is what you and the cabal have made this forum.

Gayle in MD
06-11-2011, 06:27 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I've thought of the same thing, and ... on cue ... Charlotte has to come up with a completely scummy reply to your post. </div></div>

You've thought of the same thing????
That's just precious.
You know you can go to Hell for lying, dub.
I feel that Gayle's response reflected the sentiments of most of us.
No doubt you'll miss your little butty, however. </div></div>

There is no question about that, Hondo.

I am quite sure, that of our original group, all but perhaps Steve, and maybe Ed, (can't speak for Ed) would be thrilled if the forum pest, LWW, would leave our space, and go where ever he could find people gwho ive a **** about what he thinks, if there is such a place, Az, maybe.

Without the two of them, perhaps you, Dee, Moblvs, Sonoma, Woldancer, LeonardXXX, and a slew of others, I could list, would return as regular posters.

There is no question that his invasionalong with those others from AZ, and Steve's relentless juvenile stalking, insulting posts, have been the cause of the demise of our former relatively friendly forum.

I doubt there is a forum anywhere on the internet, big enough to support his humongous EGO, where his irrational, skewed and undocumented version of facts would be welcomed.

Totally obnoxious, antagonistic, and as we well know, mean spirited.

G.

LWW
06-11-2011, 07:13 AM
It's your loving testimony which inspires to continue here.

hondo
06-11-2011, 07:26 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I feel that your trolling, along with the cabal's, is the death of this forum.

To be honest, I've only stayed with this place because out of principle I can't allow forum terrorists such as you the victory you crave. </div></div>

Right! You could always go back to AZ. Oh! Wait a minute!
No, you can't.
Well, you've got that car forum and Lord knows how many other forums you troll.

hondo
06-11-2011, 07:30 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You know you can go to Hell</div></div>

Which is what you and the cabal have made this forum. </div></div>

Top Posters

LWW 17136

Gayle in MD 15156

wolfdancer 12132

eg8r 12084

pooltchr 11685

It looks like you love Hell dub a dub. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

hondo
06-11-2011, 07:39 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You know you can go to Hell</div></div>

Which is what you and the cabal have made this forum. </div></div>

HMMM. This was a friendly place until

LWW
Carpal \'Tunnel

Doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out who created Hell.
Facts are pesky little rascals, aren't they, dub?

LWW
06-11-2011, 09:03 AM
How's that break of yours coming along?

hondo
06-11-2011, 12:57 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">How's that break of yours coming along? </div></div>

I said June 1st. What is the date, genius?

LWW
06-11-2011, 01:19 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">How's that break of yours coming along? </div></div>

I said June 1st. What is the date, genius? </div></div>

Glad you asked, since THIS (http://billiardsdigest.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Main=29635&Number=307197#Post307197) is what you actually said on 19 May, 2010 at 9:51 Eastern Standard Time:

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style='font-size: 11pt'>I'm never posting on here again!!!!</span> /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/mad.gif </div></div>

That's 1 year and 23 days ago ... and exactly 3,700 posts ago.

Anything else I can help you to recall my friend?

hondo
06-11-2011, 02:29 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">How's that break of yours coming along? </div></div>

Glad you asked, since THIS (http://billiardsdigest.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Main=29635&Number=307197#Post307197) is what you actually said on 19 May, 2010 at 9:51 Eastern Standard Time:

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style='font-size: 11pt'>I'm never posting on here again!!!!</span> /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/mad.gif </div></div>

Anything else I can help you to recall my friend? </div></div>

OH, NO! ARRGH!

Oh, well, I've posted several times since then.
Usually to expose your lies and BS.
You must be very disappointed.

hondo
06-11-2011, 02:32 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">How's that break of yours coming along? </div></div>

Anything else I can help you to recall my friend? </div></div>

I've posted 3700 posts in the past year and 23 days?!?!?!
NO SHIT?????
I had no idea.
Thanks for keeping track.
( I would like to see the link)

LWW
06-11-2011, 04:02 PM
HERE (http://billiardsdigest.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Main=29635&Number=307197#Post307197) and HERE (http://billiardsdigest.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=userposts&id=587&view=0&page=75) Foghorn ... still baffled by how the forum functions work I see.

And, when will you ever learn ... El Dubb Dubb never bluffs.

hondo
06-12-2011, 05:44 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> HERE (http://billiardsdigest.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Main=29635&Number=307197#Post307197) and HERE (http://billiardsdigest.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=userposts&id=587&view=0&page=75) Foghorn ... still baffled by how the forum functions work I see.

And, when will you ever learn ... El Dubb Dubb never bluffs. </div></div>

Oh, well. You've posted 9556 more posts in 4 less years.
You're the one with the problem, dub.
And ,if it makes you feel any better, I've quit drinking hundreds of times and some of my friends have quit smoking thousands of times.
I wish you'd promise to be a decent human being but we both
know you enjoy being the dirtiest player in the game.
Ric Flair would be proud of you.

LWW
06-12-2011, 05:47 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Oh, well. You've posted 9556 more posts in 4 less years.</div></div>

Completely irrelevant as I've never lied about what I intend to do ... OTOH I can't remember you ever telling the truth about it.

LWW
06-12-2011, 05:49 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You're the one with the problem, dub.</div></div>

Really?

Then why did the cabal run off Under ... and UGOT ... and Steve ... BamaDawg ... and JohnnyD ... and Sev ... and many, many more.

Answer ... because of hate, you simply despise anyone who tells the reality about your statist agenda.

LWW
06-12-2011, 05:50 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">And ,if it makes you feel any better, I've quit drinking hundreds of times and some of my friends have quit smoking thousands of times.</div></div>

Actually ... you have only lied to yourself, as someone can only quit once.

LWW
06-12-2011, 05:52 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I wish you'd promise to be a decent human being but we both
Ric Flair would be proud of you. </div></div>

Actually, it's I who is willing to part with time, labor, and wealth to help my fellow man in time of need ... without being forced by the state.

OTOH ... it is you who I know of no instance of ever doing a willful charitable act in your life.

hondo
06-12-2011, 06:05 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I wish you'd promise to be a decent human being but we both

OTOH ... it is you who I know of no instance of ever doing a willful charitable act in your life. </div></div>

How would you know? You're only interested in digging up dirt on your perceived enemies, you sad , misguided, pathetic man?

hondo
06-12-2011, 06:08 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You're the one with the problem, dub.</div></div>

Really?

Then why did the cabal run off Under ... and UGOT ... and Steve ... BamaDawg ... and JohnnyD ... and Sev ... and many, many more.

Answer ... because of hate, you simply despise anyone who tells the reality about your statist agenda. </div></div>

Trolls all. Meanwhile, you have run off the long-time posters.
Truth vs. truthyness, little dubbie.

BTW, a few more pizzing contests with you and I'm taking a break.
Don't you ever tire of this silliness?

hondo
06-12-2011, 06:16 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Oh, well. You've posted 9556 more posts in 4 less years.</div></div>

Completely irrelevant as I've never lied about what I intend to do ... OTOH I can't remember you ever telling the truth about it. </div></div>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EjhGQOpK57I&feature=related

hondo
06-12-2011, 06:20 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I wish you'd promise to be a decent human being but we both

Actually, it's I who is willing to part with time, labor, and wealth to help my fellow man in time of need ... without being forced by the state.

OTOH ... it is you who I know of no instance of ever doing a willful charitable act in your life. </div></div>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JHLMGBwAbhA&feature=related

LWW
06-12-2011, 06:53 AM
Hondo at 7:57, edited at 7:58:

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm outtahere! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif </div></div>

Hondo returns after an extended sabbatical of 7 minutes:

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I wish you'd promise to be a decent human being but we both

How would you know? You're only interested in digging up dirt on your perceived enemies, you sad , misguided, pathetic man? </div></div>

And I hate to disappoint you, but you and Charlotte aren't even close to rising to the level of "ENEMIES" ... y'all are just zombies that I can terrify by showing them light.

If the truth didn't agitate y'all so bad I'd have been gone long ago.

LWW
06-12-2011, 06:57 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">BTW, a few more pizzing contests with you and I'm taking a break. </div></div>

Will it be for more than 7 minutes this time?

But, thanks for confessing that the only reason you are here is to create trouble ... not that this revelation should surprise anyone.

hondo
06-12-2011, 09:23 AM
Hondo returns after an extended sabbatical of 7 minutes:

Wow! Y'all got me, ya here.
That good ole boy dub shure is a Southern firecracker!

hondo
06-12-2011, 09:25 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">BTW, a few more pizzing contests with you and I'm taking a break. </div></div>

But, thanks for confessing that the only reason you are here is to create trouble ... not that this revelation should surprise anyone. </div></div>

I'm here for truth, justice, and the American way and to expose you for the phony that you are. Sorry.

Gayle in MD
06-13-2011, 11:56 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> HERE (http://billiardsdigest.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Main=29635&Number=307197#Post307197) and HERE (http://billiardsdigest.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=userposts&id=587&view=0&page=75) Foghorn ... still baffled by how the forum functions work I see.

And, when will you ever learn ... El Dubb Dubb never bluffs. </div></div>

Oh, well. You've posted 9556 more posts in 4 less years.
You're the one with the problem, dub.
And ,if it makes you feel any better, I've quit drinking hundreds of times and some of my friends have quit smoking thousands of times.
I wish you'd promise to be a decent human being but we both

LMAO!

From the forum idiot, who thought he knew how to restore my pm functions????

The moderator had to do it just as I stated, and wouldn't do it until I called Mike P....

Of all the people to preach about knowing how the forum functions work.

However, we know that everything he writes here is either intentionally totally incorrect, delusional, or a blatant lie.

G.

LWW
06-13-2011, 12:03 PM
So you know the admins and their hotline ... do you now rescind the rumor that Steve and I had sway over them to:

1 - Get people banned.

2 - Get threads deleted.

3 - Get posts removed.

4 - Raise and lower the stated post counts.

Gayle in MD
06-13-2011, 09:39 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I wish you'd promise to be a decent human being but we both

How would you know? You're only interested in digging up dirt on your perceived enemies, you sad , misguided, pathetic man? </div></div>

You couldn't have put it any better than that, my friend. And he couldn't even get that straight, without screwing it up!

What a miserable excuse for a human being!

G.

ugotda7
06-13-2011, 10:05 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You're the one with the problem, dub.</div></div>

Really?

Answer ... because of hate, you simply despise anyone who tells the reality about your statist agenda. </div></div>

Trolls all. Meanwhile, you have run off the long-time posters.
Truth vs. truthyness, little dubbie.

BTW, a few more pizzing contests with you and I'm taking a break.
Don't you ever tire of this silliness? </div></div>

Name calling, tsk, tsk. You poor guy.

hondo
06-13-2011, 10:12 PM
Not poor, but not a Republican. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

LWW
06-14-2011, 04:27 AM
Trolls be what trolls be.

Stretch
06-14-2011, 06:25 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">BTW, a few more pizzing contests with you and I'm taking a break. </div></div>

But, thanks for confessing that the only reason you are here is to create trouble ... not that this revelation should surprise anyone. </div></div>

Oh blind one! Hondo only creates trouble with you, and to a lesser extent your sub-weenies. In that regard (due to the total lack of moderation) he performs a much admired service.

When i scan all the threads and see nothing but your own moronic statements on every single subject ad nauseum, i know this place is dead. Since you soldier on with your garbage despite the departure of your sickened weenie tribe only prooves that a skunk loves his own stink. St.

LWW
06-14-2011, 06:34 AM
Yet you soldier on in defense of dear leader.

But, thanks for confirming that even the left here see aitch as nothing more than a troll.

Stretch
06-14-2011, 07:22 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yet you soldier on in defense of dear leader.

But, thanks for confirming that even the left here see aitch as nothing more than a troll. </div></div>

You just don't get it do you. lol St.

LWW
06-14-2011, 07:37 AM
I get it better than any of you ... Charlotte and Her Amazing Sock Puppets want this to be a leftist echo chamber where no dissent from the party ideology, as delivered from on high to dear leader on the wings of a dove, to be believed and regurgitated without question.

The funny part is ... I've left this forum twice, only to be followed by the Trollette Trio.

What truly infuriates the cabal is that I hold up a mirror so that you must gaze upon the true ugliness of the warped leftist ideology.

Gayle in MD
06-14-2011, 07:42 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">BTW, a few more pizzing contests with you and I'm taking a break. </div></div>

Oh blind one! Hondo only creates trouble with you, and to a lesser extent your sub-weenies. In that regard (due to the total lack of moderation) he performs a much admired service.

When i scan all the threads and see nothing but your own moronic statements on every single subject ad nauseum, i know this place is dead. Since you soldier on with your garbage despite the departure of your sickened weenie tribe only prooves that a skunk loves his own stink. St. </div></div>

There is plenty of proof in your words, Stretch, simply by counting the number of THE Little Wonkie Weenie TROLL'S posts, over a very short amount of time.

He thinks this is his personal dumping ground, and he uses it to throw up all over everyone here, as he writes his antiAmerican slander and misinformation.

Sadly we have en entire political party, in this country, who don't have a clue, and their opinions come from the depths of ignorance and denial.

Their views have already been proven wrong, over and over, yet they continue to refuse to admit that.

Oh yeah!!! said the Neocons, and Bush et al, Lets invade Iraq, on lies, and rah, rah, rah, get ourselves stuck in a land war, blowing away 18 billion dollars a month, for a decade, unable to leave because of the all out disaster which will surely follow, when we are finally too bankrupt to stay, in two countries, radicalizing the entire Middle East, while we, the neocons spend like drunken sailors, cut taxes to the lowest levels EVER, outsource jobs, destroy the economy, and borrow from a communist country to pay for all of it, as they steal from us on the global market!!!!

Bush Whacked and Neoconned into oblivion, and going down the tubes, just like we on the left TOLD them!

Then when the public finally wakes up to the absurdity and incompetence and lies of Bush et al, after years of forcing democracy at the end of a gun, just as the Empirical Neocon Fascists in the American Enterprises Institute demanded for their hidden agenda, on lies, they turn right around and blame the new President and opposing party, for the disastrous results which flamed up the region. all of it failed, just as we warned it would, absurd, and the worst most F-ed up foreign policy in history, much like Vietnam, same sort of convoluted, absurd war, that we Liberals fought against all those years ago.

But, their intended "Shock and Awe" was never really aimed at Iraq, or Afghanistan, but merely a tool, to destroy the Middle Class, steal more and moe away form them, in preparation for their real cause, the social engineering, that turned America into a Religious/fascist nation, for the profits of their corporate cronies.

Idiots like AZers, have been the soul of the whole Shock Doctrine!

Wrapped in the flag, waving the cross!

They NEVER learn. Gross denial, matched with no critical thinking skills, which they sharpen daily through their radical religiosity!

G.

hondo
06-14-2011, 08:46 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yet you soldier on in defense of dear leader.

But, thanks for confirming that even the left here see aitch as nothing more than a troll. </div></div>

And yet they admire me so much more than you?
Lower than a troll. You must be very proud. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

LWW
06-14-2011, 09:23 AM
They don't admire you ... they see you as a useful tool.

Shall we discuss what the mole has told me about you and your conversation with other cabal members about me?

Stretch
06-14-2011, 09:44 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yet you soldier on in defense of dear leader.

And yet they admire me so much more than you?
Lower than a troll. You must be very proud. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif </div></div>

It's worthy of note that even his drooling sycophants have tired of his ranting loonacy and taken a break from the BS. We all know that he NEEDS this tiny insignificant forum to give his tiny insignificant life meaning. As top poser, i mean poster lol he prooves daily why liars and antisocials are safer at home. St.

Stretch
06-14-2011, 09:48 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">BTW, a few more pizzing contests with you and I'm taking a break. </div></div>

When i scan all the threads and see nothing but your own moronic statements on every single subject ad nauseum, i know this place is dead. Since you soldier on with your garbage despite the departure of your sickened weenie tribe only prooves that a skunk loves his own stink. St. </div></div>

There is plenty of proof in your words, Stretch, simply by counting the number of THE Little Wonkie Weenie TROLL'S posts, over a very short amount of time.

He thinks this is his personal dumping ground, and he uses it to throw up all over everyone here, as he writes his antiAmerican slander and misinformation.

Sadly we have en entire political party, in this country, who don't have a clue, and their opinions come from the depths of ignorance and denial.

Their views have already been proven wrong, over and over, yet they continue to refuse to admit that.

Oh yeah!!! said the Neocons, and Bush et al, Lets invade Iraq, on lies, and rah, rah, rah, get ourselves stuck in a land war, blowing away 18 billion dollars a month, for a decade, unable to leave because of the all out disaster which will surely follow, when we are finally too bankrupt to stay, in two countries, radicalizing the entire Middle East, while we, the neocons spend like drunken sailors, cut taxes to the lowest levels EVER, outsource jobs, destroy the economy, and borrow from a communist country to pay for all of it, as they steal from us on the global market!!!!

Bush Whacked and Neoconned into oblivion, and going down the tubes, just like we on the left TOLD them!

Then when the public finally wakes up to the absurdity and incompetence and lies of Bush et al, after years of forcing democracy at the end of a gun, just as the Empirical Neocon Fascists in the American Enterprises Institute demanded for their hidden agenda, on lies, they turn right around and blame the new President and opposing party, for the disastrous results which flamed up the region. all of it failed, just as we warned it would, absurd, and the worst most F-ed up foreign policy in history, much like Vietnam, same sort of convoluted, absurd war, that we Liberals fought against all those years ago.

But, their intended "Shock and Awe" was never really aimed at Iraq, or Afghanistan, but merely a tool, to destroy the Middle Class, steal more and moe away form them, in preparation for their real cause, the social engineering, that turned America into a Religious/fascist nation, for the profits of their corporate cronies.

Idiots like AZers, have been the soul of the whole Shock Doctrine!

Wrapped in the flag, waving the cross!

They NEVER learn. Gross denial, matched with no critical thinking skills, which they sharpen daily through their radical religiosity!

G.

</div></div>

Good overview Gayle, keep the faith hun. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif St.

Stretch
06-14-2011, 09:53 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">They don't admire you ... they see you as a useful tool.

Shall we discuss what the mole has told me about you and your conversation with other cabal members about me? </div></div>

Sure! But do us all a favour and keep your filth private this time? Thankyou. St.

LWW
06-14-2011, 10:39 AM
You are so cute when you try to act smart.

hondo
06-14-2011, 12:12 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">They don't admire you ... they see you as a useful tool.

Shall we discuss what the mole has told me about you and your conversation with other cabal members about me? </div></div>

I"m sure that's what you want.
That's your game. Goad people ito saying they don't care what you do.
You and Pontius Pilate have a lot in common, creepy guy.

hondo
06-14-2011, 12:15 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You are so cute when you try to act smart. </div></div>

Really? He's saying send it in a PM and you call that "try to act smart."
Go on with your bad self, creepy guy.