PDA

View Full Version : Democrooks deliver another blow to working class!

LWW
06-10-2011, 01:54 PM
As I, and others, predicted ... I know our O-cult members hate when I remind them of these things ... the "CASH FOR CLUNKERS" program achieved the following:

- Bailed out automakers, and not even primarily US automakers.

- Transferred wealth from the lower middle class and poor to the upper middle class and rich.

- Destroyed immense amounts of wealth.

- Did more damage to the ecology than it helped.

- Did it all on borrowed money.

Even MSNBC (http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/43298325/ns/business-autos/) is seeing the catastrophic results and escalating used car prices, and the prices were especially most inflated on older used cars which is all many Americans can afford.

Of course, in typical Obamedia style, they only attribute part of the blame on cash for clunkers ... lamely trying to blame the doubling of 12 year old JEEP prices on the Japanese earthquakes.

eg8r
06-12-2011, 04:18 PM
Wow, out of that entire article all you chose to comment on, which held the smallest portion of the article was Cash for Clunkers. Cash for Clunkers is a very minor part of what is going on in the used car market.

As far as the transfer of wealth my fairly poor friend was quite excited about the trasnfer of $10k's worth of wealth into his poor bank account when someone with considerably more money paid cash for my buddies nasty old pick up truck.

eg8r