PDA

View Full Version : Watch NRA heads explode!!!!!!!!!!

Qtec
06-12-2011, 02:29 AM
<u>Watch NRA heads explode: <span style='font-size: 17pt'>Al Qaeda spokesman urges terrorists to buy lots of guns at gun shows</u></span>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That popping sound you hear is the heads of NRA loyalists exploding from massive cognitive dissonance, all because of the release this week of a video showing a spokesman for Al Qaeda, Adam Gadahn, urging would-be jihadis to go out and stock up on as many guns as they can get their hands on -- through the gun-show loophole:

<span style="color: #990000">'America is absolutely awash with easily obtainable firearms. You can go down to a gun show at the local convention center and come away with a fully automatic assault rifle, without a background check, and most likely without having to show an identification card. <span style='font-size: 14pt'>So what are you waiting for?</span></span>'

Of course, <u>the NRA remains adamantly opposed to closing the gun-show loophole.</u> Indeed, they also remain opposed to bipartisan efforts to make it tougher for terrorists to buy guns.

One can only conclude that they are objectively pro-terrorist.</div></div>

Last I heard, their comment was "No comment."

Q

LWW
06-12-2011, 04:21 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style="color: #990000">'America is absolutely awash with easily obtainable firearms. You can go down to a gun show at the local convention center and come away with a fully automatic assault rifle, without a background check, and most likely without having to show an identification card. <span style='font-size: 14pt'>So what are you waiting for?</span></span>'

Q </div></div>

What is amazing is that you believe such insane statements without question.

How many US gun shows have you attended? What's that? Zero? Yet you will blindly trust the words of Al Qaeda as "TRUTH" as long as they fit your preordained belief?

What a nit you truly are.

BTW ... this reminds of a time about 15 years ago. At work, a moonbat crazy leftist friend of mine comes in my office at work red in the face about a USA Today ad from the Brady group. One of their ridiculous statements was that a child could go to a gunshow and walk away with a gun and the purchase would be legal.

Being a brain dead leftist he accepted the lie without question, and demanded that I explain how I couldn't be against such a thing. I explained that I would be against it, if it were true ... but it wasn't. He said I should call there 800 number and they would educate me on the issue.

Having formerly been a brain dead leftist, I realized instinctively that the 800 number was simply to collect donations, generated by outlandish claims, from outraged leftbots such as he.

So, I put them on speakerphone and acted all excited that I was going to be able to help stop children from buying guns at gun shows, and added that I had just left a gun show ... but didn't see any children buying guns and asked under what law was this legal so I could write to my congressbot to complain.

Having allowed them to lower their guard, they answered truthfully ... the claim was intended to arouse emotion and was true on the technicality that an adult buying a gun at a gun show legally was still someone's child, hence they were qualifying adults as children for advertising and incitement purposes.

After hanging up, I asked my brain dead leftist associate how they felt about it now ... and they assured me that the ad still meant that minors could legally buy guns at a gunshow.

Qtec
06-12-2011, 05:06 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What is amazing is that you believe such insane statements without question.

How many US gun shows have you attended? What's that? Zero? Yet you will blindly trust the words of Al Qaeda as "TRUTH" as long as they fit your preordained belief?

What a nit you truly are. </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">'<span style='font-size: 14pt'>America is absolutely awash with easily obtainable firearms. You can go down to a gun show at the local convention center and come away with a fully automatic assault rifle, without a background check, and most likely without having to show an identification card. So what are you waiting for?'</span> </div></div>

Tell me where he was wrong.

Q......can't wait.

LWW
06-12-2011, 05:25 AM
This part here:

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">'You can go down to a gun show at the local convention center and come away with a fully automatic assault rifle, without a background check, and most likely without having to show an identification card. So what are you waiting for?' </div></div>

LWW
06-12-2011, 05:37 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Many guns shows feature two types of sales.

Most common are sales run from tables set up by an FFL dealer. These are manned by folks from the local gun store who packed up their wares and brought them down to the gun show for buyers to see. FFL dealers at gun shows must comply with every single one of the same federal, state, and local laws which apply to them when they operate out of their regular places of business. This includes background checks, waiting periods, and whatever extra purchases or taxes are required by your local politicians.

If private sales are legal in your state, and if the gun show's management allows, there may also be private sellers at the gun show. Private sellers at gun shows must comply with every single federal, state, and local law which applies to all other private sales within your jurisdiction. If private sales are not legal in your state, county, or city, there will be no private sellers at your local gun show.

The famous "gun show loophole" so beloved of anti-firearms activists is an attempt to confuse the public into believing that the already incredibly complicated laws about firearms purchases somehow do not apply to firearms which are sold in the convenient setting of a gun show. This is most emphatically not true. If you decide to purchase a firearm from a gun show, you must still obey every firearms law which would apply if you bought the firearm anywhere else. </div></div>

OH DEAR! (http://corneredcat.com/Legal/buy.aspx)

LWW
06-12-2011, 05:42 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Many people believe it is illegal to buy an automatic weapon. However, while the National Firearms Act has made it more difficult to purchase these weapons, if you're willing to abide by the new regulations you can still buy an automatic weapon if it was lawfully registered before May 19, 1986.

Difficulty: Challenging
Instructions

Complete an ATF Form 4 (5320.4). The transferor, the one transferring or selling the automatic weapon and the transferee, the one receiving or buying the automatic weapon, must both complete sections of this form. The "Law Enforcement Certification" section must also be signed by the head of the local law enforcement, which is often the sheriff.

Include a 2 by 2-inch photograph of the transferee on each copy of the ATF form. This must be taken within the last year and include the transferee's address. This address cannot be a post office box.

Submit a fingerprint on FBI Form FD-258. This must be done by someone who is approved to take them, such as the police department. The fingerprints are accompanied by a photograph and a certificate which states that the individual seeking to obtain the automatic weapon has no justifiable reason that prevents them from obtaining an automatic weapon.

Check your local and state guidelines. If your area requires a permit or license to buy, receive or possess an automatic weapon you must send in a copy of the transferee's license or permit with the application and a $200 tax payment.

Send the completed form and proper tax payment to Bureau of ATF, P.O. Box 73201, Chicago, IL 60673. If you are approved to obtain an automatic weapon, the original form is returned to you with an approval stamped on it. If you are denied, you are refunded the tax payment.

Read more: How to Buy an Automatic Weapon | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/how_4454981_buy-automatic-weapon.html#ixzz1P3qvestw </div></div>

Snoopy will trust Al Qaeda as long as it advances his statist agenda ... not that this surprises me.

LWW
06-12-2011, 05:45 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What is amazing is that you believe such insane statements without question.

What a nit you truly are. </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">'<span style='font-size: 14pt'>America is absolutely awash with easily obtainable firearms. You can go down to a gun show at the local convention center and come away with a fully automatic assault rifle, without a background check, and most likely without having to show an identification card. So what are you waiting for?'</span> </div></div>

Tell me where he was wrong.

Q......can't wait. </div></div>

You should feel pretty stupid right now, but history teaches me that you aren't smart enough even for that.

Now ... tell me some more about how you were pizzed that President "OSAMA" ... as you claimed ... released his BC.

I thought this was a Freudian slip when you made the comment ... being that this is twice you have argued that Osama was POTUS and come from a dhimmi nation ... and this latest case convinces me.

So, what Arab land did you emigrate from?

eg8r
06-12-2011, 04:27 PM
LOL, he definitely has not been to a real gun show. All qtip has to go on is what he can find on the internet and now it seems believe terrorist propaganda is all that is left for him.

eg8r

eg8r
06-12-2011, 04:30 PM
The fact that you cannot walk out of a gun show with a gun without a background check. LOL, the "most likely" part is funny also.

eg8r

LWW
06-12-2011, 06:41 PM
In his section of Eurabia there is zero constitutional protection of his right to keep and bear arms for defense.

Here are rules the Dutch must suffer under:

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Self defence is not regarded as a valid argument for owning a gun, and only the police are allowed to carry a weapon. The main purpose of Dutch gun laws is to create a clear division between legal gun owners and people who use guns for criminal purposes. So far, the Dutch have been fairly successful in accomplishing this objective.

Gun owner
Aspiring sport shooters must join a gun club. Application for gun club membership involves a trial period, allowing the club to find out who they are dealing with, and a background check by the Justice ministry. A criminal record - particularly one involving violent incidents –would disqualify the applicant. Currently, there are about 42,000 gun owners registered with the Koninklijke Nederlandse Schutters Associatie (Royal Dutch Riflemen’s Association). All gun clubs are registered with the KNSA, which maintains close contact with the Justice ministry.

After one year of membership – during which period the new member can practice with guns owned by the club – members can apply for a gun permit and, if granted, purchase their first gun. After the second year of membership, gun owners can buy more guns, to a maximum of five. Guns and ammunition kept at home must be stored in separate strongboxes. The police regularly make house-calls to check whether the guns registered in a person’s name are actually in his possession and whether they are properly stored.

Permit revoked
Members of shooting clubs are only allowed to own guns which are suitable for use in KNSA-approved shooting matches which, for instance, rules out short-barreled revolvers and all automatic weapons which are unsuited to competitive shooting. Also, gun owners can only legally transport their guns and/or ammunition either from their home to their gun club, to a licensed gunsmith, to the police station (for inspection) or to a shooting match they hold an invitation to. All of the above via the shortest possible route.

As gun ownership is regarded as a privilege, almost any violation of the gun laws will automatically lead to the shooter’s gun permit being revoked. Involvement in a violent incident, or even driving a car under the influence of alcohol, will also result in the permit being revoked. </div></div>
No wonder they still have a king! (http://www.rnw.nl/english/article/gun-laws-netherlands)

LWW
06-12-2011, 06:44 PM
In spite of the above draconian laws:

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">A lone gunman has killed six people and wounded at least ten others in the town of Alphen aan den Rijn in the west of the Netherlands.

The gunman, who was using an automatic weapon, slowly walked through the shopping centre, shooting all the while. He then committed suicide.</div></div>

Their beloved state was unable to protect them, yet a single Dutch citizen with the rights of a US citizen might have saved them all.

An avoidable tragedy. (http://www.rnw.nl/english/article/gun-laws-netherlands)

Qtec
06-12-2011, 07:42 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The fact that you cannot walk out of a gun show with a gun without a background check. LOL, the "most likely" part is funny also.

eg8r </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Multiple readers have noted that Gadahn's statement -- that you can buy a fully automatic weapon at a gun show -- is not true. You can, in fact, get (nearly) everything but a full-automatic. That being said, one gun control advocate notes that purchasers can buy "conversion kits" to turn semi-automatics into full-automatics, and there have been documented cases of individuals doing so </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Under current law, private sellers are not required to perform background checks at gun shows, something that federal licensed dealers are required to do. By some estimations, private sales make up 40 percent of total gun show sales.

The Justice Department held discussions several months ago about various ways to apply more comprehensive screens to firearm sales. The final product of those talks is not yet known -- a growing point of frustration for gun-control advocates. But there is hope that, at the very least, some executive actions will be taken to strengthen gun protection laws.

But closing the gun show loophole is not a possible executive action. To change the current gun show system to require background checks from private sellers would take an act from the legislative branch. Obama could instruct the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives to ramp up undercover investigations of sales at gun shows, something that advocates have encouraged him to do.

Gadahn's statement has also raised concerns about the so-called 'terror gap' in current gun policy: Gun sellers do not have power under law to stop the purchase of a firearm even if the purchaser is on the terror watch list. The Government Accountability Office has determined that more than 1,200 sales to individuals on the watch list took place between February 2004 and February 2010. </div></div>

link (http://www.google.com/search?q=the+gun-show+loophole&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:nl:official&client=firefox-a)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Key Facts About the Gun Show Loophole:

According to Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives (ATF), 30% of illegally trafficked guns are connected to gun shows. 1

An undercover investigation of private sellers at gun shows found that 63% of private sellers broke the law by selling to people who they thought could not pass a background check. 2 </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">One year ago ABC News followed Reema's brother Omar to a gun show in Richmond, Va. Within a few minutes of arriving, Omar was able to purchase a glock handgun, the same make of gun used to kill at Virginia Tech.

After one hour at the show, Omar walked away with a handful of guns, all purchased without one single background check.

Watching the entire transaction was former ATF agent Jerry Nunziato.

"There was nothing illegal about their transactions," Nunziato said. </div></div> link (http://abcnews.go.com/WN/gun-show-loophole-closed/story?id=10404727)

Gun sellers do not have power under law to stop the purchase of a firearm <u>even if the purchaser is on the terror watch list.</u>

Q

LWW
06-13-2011, 01:28 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Gun sellers do not have power under law to stop the purchase of a firearm <u>even if the purchaser is on the terror watch list.</u>

Q </div></div>

Every time I think you can't possibly get any more delusional ... you surprise me.

Gayle in MD
06-13-2011, 12:35 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The fact that you cannot walk out of a gun show with a gun without a background check. LOL, the "most likely" part is funny also.

eg8r </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Multiple readers have noted that Gadahn's statement -- that you can buy a fully automatic weapon at a gun show -- is not true. You can, in fact, get (nearly) everything but a full-automatic. That being said, one gun control advocate notes that purchasers can buy "conversion kits" to turn semi-automatics into full-automatics, and there have been documented cases of individuals doing so </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Under current law, private sellers are not required to perform background checks at gun shows, something that federal licensed dealers are required to do. By some estimations, private sales make up 40 percent of total gun show sales.

The Justice Department held discussions several months ago about various ways to apply more comprehensive screens to firearm sales. The final product of those talks is not yet known -- a growing point of frustration for gun-control advocates. But there is hope that, at the very least, some executive actions will be taken to strengthen gun protection laws.

But closing the gun show loophole is not a possible executive action. To change the current gun show system to require background checks from private sellers would take an act from the legislative branch. Obama could instruct the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives to ramp up undercover investigations of sales at gun shows, something that advocates have encouraged him to do.

Gadahn's statement has also raised concerns about the so-called 'terror gap' in current gun policy: Gun sellers do not have power under law to stop the purchase of a firearm even if the purchaser is on the terror watch list. The Government Accountability Office has determined that more than 1,200 sales to individuals on the watch list took place between February 2004 and February 2010. </div></div>

link (http://www.google.com/search?q=the+gun-show+loophole&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:nl:official&client=firefox-a)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Key Facts About the Gun Show Loophole:

According to Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives (ATF), 30% of illegally trafficked guns are connected to gun shows. 1

An undercover investigation of private sellers at gun shows found that 63% of private sellers broke the law by selling to people who they thought could not pass a background check. 2 </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">One year ago ABC News followed Reema's brother Omar to a gun show in Richmond, Va. Within a few minutes of arriving, Omar was able to purchase a glock handgun, the same make of gun used to kill at Virginia Tech.

After one hour at the show, Omar walked away with a handful of guns, all purchased without one single background check.

"There was nothing illegal about their transactions," Nunziato said. </div></div> link (http://abcnews.go.com/WN/gun-show-loophole-closed/story?id=10404727)

Gun sellers do not have power under law to stop the purchase of a firearm <u>even if the purchaser is on the terror watch list.</u>

Q </div></div>

I've seen several documentary type programs, hidden camera, proving the gun sellers don't even bother asking, and proving that even when the buyer establishes that they cannot pass the background check, the sellers will sell them anything they want.

Interesting, Reagan was all for stricter gun control laws, and supported The Brady Bill, yet they like to use scare tactic lies, and blame Liberals.

I suppose it takes the mind of a Liberal, to grasp the inherent dangers of the gun shows, which is another example of how Repiglicans can ignore any and all documentation of these dangers, as long as it is for profit, of any kind.

Hence, our for profit jails, are chock full of non violent offenders, and we already have proof of RW judges sending teens in for juvenile incarceration, without cause, and doing so for the kickbacks from the For Profit pigs who run the facilities.

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

It's just a matter of time before a terrorist group gets assault weaspons, and kills off several thousand Americans.

I wonder how the NRA and Repiglicans, will spin it when it happens.

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smirk.gif

LWW
06-13-2011, 01:21 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It's just a matter of time before a terrorist group gets assault weaspons, and kills off several thousand Americans.</div></div>

You mean like the ones the Obama regime ordered BATF not to stop ... the one the <span style='font-size: 11pt'>EEEVILLL</span> gun owners reported and the regime insisted on allowing to go through ... you mean like the ones that have already been used to kill US citizens.

I agree ... Holder and crew should be held accountable for their crimes.

Gayle in MD
06-14-2011, 08:12 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The fact that you cannot walk out of a gun show with a gun without a background check. LOL, the "most likely" part is funny also.

eg8r </div></div>

Q </div></div>

Just saw a statistic this morning, at the least, 70% of the guns confiscated in Mexico, came from America.

I'd venture to say most were probably directly from American Gun Dealers, another RW disaster of huge magnitude, given our terrorist threats, and decades of Amnesty, without protecting the borders, as the Reaganites always promised. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

Bush let the assault weapons ban expire.

Another failed Bush policies, that has killed many innocent people, according to Mexico!

http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/amer...ry.html?hpid=z5 (http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/americas/us-report-70-percent-of-arms-seized-traced-in-mexico-came-from-us/2011/06/13/AGR2TlTH_story.html?hpid=z5)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> US report: 70 percent of arms seized, traced in Mexico came from US
By Associated Press, Published: June 13
MEXICO CITY — About 70 percent of the guns seized in Mexico and submitted to a U.S. gun-tracing program came from the United States, according to a report released by three U.S. senators Monday.

Of the 29,284 firearms recovered by authorities in Mexico in 2009 and 2010, 20,504 came from the United States, according to figures provided to the senators by the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives.

Most of those weapons — 15,131 — were U.S. made, while another 5,373 were of foreign manufacture but had moved through the United States into Mexico.

The ATF said the remainder of the weapons total — 8,780 arms — were of “undetermined origin due to insufficient information provided.”

The figure of the number of guns arriving in Mexico from north of the border has been polemical ever since a June 2009 U.S. report covering earlier years said that 87 percent of guns seized in Mexico came from the United States.

While the report did not specify why the percentage had changed, the most recent figures appear to included more gun-trace reports, as the reporting program in Mexico became easier to use.

Evidence that U.S. weapons trafficking has been fueling a bloody drug war that has cost more than 35,000 lives in Mexico since late 2006 has angered many Mexicans.

On Saturday, in a speech to the Mexican-American community in San Jose, California, President Felipe Calderon lashed out at the U.S. weapons industry.

“I accuse the U.S. weapons industry of (responsibility for) the deaths of thousands of people that are occurring in Mexico,” Calderon said. “It is for profit, for the profits that it makes for the weapons industry.”

The report, issued by Sen. Dianne Feinstein of California and two other senators, recommended background checks for sales at gun shows, a ban on the import of nonsporting weapons and the reinstatement of the assault weapons ban in force in the United States until 2004.
<span style='font-size: 14pt'>
Calderon endorsed calls for reinstating the ban on domestic sales of assault rifles, saying its expiration in 2004 may have played a roll in the increase of drug violence in Mexico.</span>“You can clearly see how the violence began to grow in 2005, and of course it has gone on an upward spiral in the last six years,” Calderon said.

</div></div>

G.

LWW
06-14-2011, 10:19 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Just saw a statistic this morning, at the least, 70% of the guns confiscated in Mexico, came from America.

G. </div></div>

Yep.

The regime condoning "GUN WALKING" is unconscionable.

They are getting away with it however because of the US nits who will take the word of Al Qaeda while howling <span style='font-size: 11pt'>B-B-B-BOOOOSH DID IT!!!!</span> in defense of the regime.

Stretch
06-15-2011, 02:34 AM

eg8r </div></div>

Q </div></div>

Where do you think the Mexican Cartels get all their weapons? St.

berrymaniex098
06-15-2011, 03:15 AM
there are 8 million people in this world... and I knew you in this forum...

Advances Links Business (http://www.businesscashfinder.com) - china supplier (http://www.asianprosource.com) - china manufacturing (http://www.asianprosource.com)

LWW
06-15-2011, 03:19 AM
Eric Holder?

Sev
06-15-2011, 12:59 PM
They already have though an Obama sanctioned operation.

Sev
06-16-2011, 07:39 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The fact that you cannot walk out of a gun show with a gun without a background check. LOL, the "most likely" part is funny also.

eg8r </div></div>

Q </div></div>

Where do you think the Mexican Cartels get all their weapons? St. </div></div>

Chavez?

Well they dont buy the automatics in the US. And AK47's are not made in America.

Oh by the way. Contrary to popular believe there are plenty of gun manufacturers south of the border.

Soflasnapper
06-16-2011, 09:49 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Eric Holder? </div></div>

Right, because before this administration, no guns ever went to Mexico from the US?

[/sarcasm]

LWW
06-17-2011, 12:04 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Eric Holder? </div></div>

Right, because before this administration, no guns ever went to Mexico from the US?

[/sarcasm] </div></div>

And, of course, nobody said that they didn't.

What I will say is that they didn't go from US gun stores to the Mexican drug lords with the blessing of the US government

ugotda7
06-17-2011, 04:26 PM
I don't think I've ever seen a person start so many threads on things he just doesn't understand......yet for some reason in his own ignorant mind he thinks that they prove some kind of enlightening gotcha point based on the erroneous information in his own confused mind.

I really do think he deserves some kind of #1 Internet Dumbass award or something.

Gayle in MD
06-21-2011, 12:29 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Eric Holder? </div></div>

[/sarcasm] </div></div>

LOL, statistics show that the rise in assault weapons, and guns being sold illegally, began under W.

But then, we know, the right can't even admit that Ronald Reagan was really the President who approved of a gun law, the Brady Bill, which he backed completely.

But then, he also backed the insanity of the McCarthy Unamerican behavior, turning people in himself, to distract from his own communist connections and former behavior, Reagan ruined so many innocent Americans, and helped to black list them from working, much like he, black listed our air traffic controllers.

Ronald Reagan was the most deceitful president in history, until GWB came along, and lied us into a war, but Reagan sold arms to the worst thugs in the world, at that time, arms that killed many innocent people, and made our world a far less safe place to be, in ghe long run, and lied through his teeth about all of it.

I often wonder, how many people died from smoking those cigarettes which he peddled for his own gain, knowing that they caused cancer.

And then there was his Amnesty Policy, another failed policy, which the illegal immigrant hating right, blames everyone except the man who pushed for more of them, Ronald Reagan, a LIAR, who only cared about filling his damned pockets with MONEY!

Ronald Reagan, the First FASCIST President of the United States Of America.

Kudos to the unwitting righties, who rewrite history so well, they can make the worst of the worst, look like heroes, even when facts show that those RW heroes created the very circumstances that they hate the most, and turned them into the status quo. It wasn't the left, Bubbas, and you still can't figure it out!

G.

ugotda7
06-21-2011, 03:34 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Eric Holder? </div></div>

[/sarcasm] </div></div>

LOL, statistics show that the rise in assault weapons, and guns being sold illegally, began under W.

But then, we know, the right can't even admit that Ronald Reagan was really the President who approved of a gun law, the Brady Bill, which he backed completely.

But then, he also backed the insanity of the McCarthy Unamerican behavior, turning people in himself, to distract from his own communist connections and former behavior, Reagan ruined so many innocent Americans, and helped to black list them from working, much like he, black listed our air traffic controllers.

Ronald Reagan was the most deceitful president in history, until GWB came along, and lied us into a war, but Reagan sold arms to the worst thugs in the world, at that time, arms that killed many innocent people, and made our world a far less safe place to be, in ghe long run, and lied through his teeth about all of it.

I often wonder, how many people died from smoking those cigarettes which he peddled for his own gain, knowing that they caused cancer.

And then there was his Amnesty Policy, another failed policy, which the illegal immigrant hating right, blames everyone except the man who pushed for more of them, Ronald Reagan, a LIAR, who only cared about filling his damned pockets with MONEY!

Ronald Reagan, the First FASCIST President of the United States Of America.

Kudos to the unwitting righties, who rewrite history so well, they can make the worst of the worst, look like heroes, even when facts show that those RW heroes created the very circumstances that they hate the most, and turned them into the status quo. It wasn't the left, Bubbas, and you still can't figure it out!

G.

</div></div>

You're too ignorant to even know what an assault weapon is much less even understand the issue so why are you even posting about this? Wait...is it because you're too ignorant to know better?

I bet you make this woman look like a genius - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9rGpykAX1fo

LWW
06-21-2011, 04:35 PM
I know what a barrel shroud is and I wish I could lay a hand on a sturmgewehr.