PDA

View Full Version : UPA Better Act Monday

Nostroke
09-15-2002, 06:09 PM
Barry appears to have posted the cash. The support to boycott (based on the UPA tour website list) appears to have fizzled out. Such weak support if accurate makes the UPA's survival very unlikely. CW has to act.

nAz
09-15-2002, 06:21 PM
cool maybe they will stop the bullCrap and play pool, but like i said a while back I wonder how loyal those upa members really are to CW

cueball1950
09-15-2002, 08:11 PM
i don't think CW will go. To much pride to swallow. He may not ever go there again. I hope i am wrong ,but only the future will tell. I just cannot still believe that Tony Robles is not going to be there.. such a shame. or Teddy G. not going. So much talent to let go to waste.......mike

9 Ball Girl
09-15-2002, 08:17 PM
And there'll be plenty of other talent there for us to see.

AzHousePro
09-15-2002, 08:31 PM
From what I heard, Tony Robles was not going to play either way. It is a family thing that is keeping him from playing. I truly hope that he does play but the word I have heard is that he is definitely not.

Mike

Drake
09-16-2002, 11:59 AM
Charlie has worked his way between a rock and a hard place. He CAN NOT say the OPEN will be sanctioned because Barry did not put the money in Escrow before the deadline. And what's the deal about last year...Does Barry owe some of the players or not?? I guess the UPA should recognize the OPEN as a event that does have weight on the rankings but not officialy sanction the event.