PDA

View Full Version : ALASKA INVESTIGATING PALIN'S MANY MISSING E-MAILS

Gayle in MD
06-15-2011, 11:51 AM
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/06/14/sarah-palin-emails-missing_n_877051.html

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smirk.gif

Soflasnapper
06-15-2011, 01:26 PM
"Lamestream state"

--- Ms. Sarah Palin

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/whistle.gif

Sev
06-15-2011, 02:05 PM
The left is dire fear of this woman for some reason.

LWW
06-15-2011, 02:52 PM
They fear all who challenge the empty suit.

llotter
06-15-2011, 03:08 PM
Being 'Brain Dead' certainly doesn't prevent you folks on the Left from being funny, though still out of touch with the real world.

LWW
06-16-2011, 03:16 AM
Don't forget ... she even took a boat near a bear.

Qtec
06-16-2011, 05:35 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The left is dire fear of this woman for some reason. </div></div>

All GOP Pres candidates/ possible candidates should frighten any sane person.

Q

LWW
06-16-2011, 06:02 AM
Why?

Are you afraid you couldn't live without dear leader?

Gayle in MD
06-21-2011, 05:30 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The left is dire fear of this woman for some reason. </div></div>

Q </div></div>

So True! Here's a good example!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">1) BACHMANN WARNED ‘THE LION KING’ WAS GAY PROPAGANDA: At the November 2004 EdWatch National Education Conference, Bachmann said the “normalization” of homosexuality would lead to “desensitization”: “Very effective way to do this with a bunch of second graders, is take a picture of ‘The Lion King’ for instance, and a teacher might say, ‘Do you know that the music for this movie was written by a gay man?’ The message is: I’m better at what I do, because I’m gay.”
(2) BACHMANN CLAIMED ABOLISHING THE MINIMUM WAGE WOULD CREATE JOBS: While testifying in front of the Minnesota Senate in 2005, Bachmann said, “Literally, if we took away the minimum wage — if conceivably it was gone — we could potentially virtually wipe out unemployment completely because we would be able to offer jobs at whatever level.” This isn’t remotely true. Even simply reducing the minimum wage would, as Paul Krugman noted, “at best do nothing for employment; more likely it would actually be contractionary.”

(3) BACHMANN CLAIMED THAT SCIENTISTS ARE SUPPORTERS OF INTELLIGENT DESIGN: During a 2006 debate, Bachmann said, “There are hundreds and hundreds of scientists, many of them holding Nobel Prizes, who believe in intelligent design.” This was, and is, not true.

(4) BACHMANN CLAIMED TERRI SCHIAVO WAS ‘HEALTHY’: Not long after Terri Schiavo died, Bachmann said she would have voted for the Palm Sunday Compromise because Schiavo “was healthy. She had brain damage — there was brain damage, there was no question. But from a health point of view, she was not terminally ill.” An autopsy found that Schiavo had suffered irreversible brain damage and her brain, said the medical examiner, was “profoundly atrophied.”

(5) BACHMANN LIKENED VISITING IRAQ TO VISITING MALL OF AMERICA: In 2007, Bachmann returned from a junket to Iraq and told her colleagues, “[T]here’s a commonality with the Mall of America, in that it’s on that proportion. There’s marble everywhere. The other thing I remarked about was there is water everywhere.” As ThinkProgress documented at the time, the comparison was preposterous.

(6) BACHMANN CLAIMED THAT CARBON DIOXIDE IS ‘HARMLESS’: In 2008, a Stanford scientist revealed “direct links” between increased levels of carbon dioxide in the atmosphere and “increases in human mortality” — globally, he found that as many as “20,000 air-pollution-related deaths per year per degree Celsius may be due to this greenhouse gas.” The next year, Bachmann, who is not a scientist, said that “carbon dioxide is portrayed as harmful. But there isn’t even one study that can be produced that shows that carbon dioxide is a harmful gas.”

(7) BACHMANN CALLED FOR A CONGRESSIONAL WITCH HUNT: Pivoting off the news of Barack Obama’s alleged relationship to former Weather Underground member William Ayers, and his former pastor, Rev. Jeremiah Wright, Bachmann accused the candidate of having “anti-American views.” She then suggested that Congressional liberals — including Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid — ought to be subject to “an exposé” by the media because of their views. “I think people would love to see like that,” she told a stunned Chris Matthews.

(8) BACHMANN SUGGESTED GAY SINGER SHOULD REPENT AFTER GETTING CANCER: Bachmann saw Melissa Etheridge’s cancer as a teachable moment: “Unfortunately she is now suffering from breast cancer, so keep her in your prayers,” she said in November 2004. “This may be an opportunity for her now to be open to some spiritual things, now that she is suffering with that physical disease. She is a lesbian.”

(9) BACHMANN BOASTED ABOUT BREAKING THE LAW: In advance of the 2010 national Census, Bachmann told The Washington Times that she would break the law by not completing the forms. “I know for my family, the only question we will be answering is how many people are in our home,” she said. “We won’t be answering any information beyond that, because the Constitution doesn’t require any information beyond that.”

(10) BACHMANN CLAIMED THAT GLENN BECK COULD SOLVE THE DEBT CRISIS: During a February trip to South Carolina, Bachmann told a South Carolina audience, “I think if we give Glenn Beck the numbers, he can solve this [the national debt].”

</div></div>

http://thinkprogress.org/politics/2011/06/16/246618/bachmann-craziest-quotes/

Gayle in MD
06-21-2011, 05:38 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The left is dire fear of this woman for some reason. </div></div>

Q </div></div>

<span style="color: #990000">Begs the question, which one of them scares people the most?

And how about this!</span> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Asked about federal disaster relief for recent tornado and flood victims at last night’s GOP debate, candidate Mitt Romney called the spending “immoral” and said the Federal Emergency Management Agency should be privatized. With greenhouse pollution on the rise, the United States has been struck by a “punishing series of billion-dollar disasters.”

Embracing a radical anti-government ideology from the most extreme elements of the Tea Party, Romney said that the victims in Mississippi, Louisiana, Tennessee, Massachusetts, and other communities hit by tornadoes and flooding should not receive governmental assistance. He argued it is “simply immoral” for there to be deficit spending that could harm future generations:

Every time you have an occasion to take something from the federal government and send it back to the states, that’s the right direction. And if you can go even further and send it back to the private sector, that’s even better. [...] We cannot — we cannot afford to do those things without jeopardizing the future for our kids. It is simply immoral, in my view, for us to continue to rack up larger and larger debts and pass them on to our kids, knowing full well that we’ll all be dead and gone before it’s paid off. It makes no sense at all.

From its founding, the federal government has served the Constitutional goals of domestic tranquility and general welfare of the American people by aiding the victims of climate disasters. Romney’s extremist stance in favor of corporate “disaster vultures” would leave the United States in ruin, with only rich and well-connected people like the Romneys assured of getting food, water, shelter, and protection when disaster strikes.

If Romney actually cared about the welfare of future generations, he would take action to arrest global warming pollution instead of supporting the oil company agenda, and would cut subsidies for billionaires instead of balancing the budget on the backs of the poor and vulnerable.

Transcript:

KING: Governor Romney? You’ve been a chief executive of a state. I was just in Joplin, Missouri. I’ve been in Mississippi and Louisiana and Tennessee and other communities dealing with whether it’s the tornadoes, the flooding, and worse. FEMA is about to run out of money, and there are some people who say do it on a case-by-case basis and some people who say, you know, maybe we’re learning a lesson here that the states should take on more of this role. How do you deal with something like that?

ROMNEY: Absolutely. Every time you have an occasion to take something from the federal government and send it back to the states, that’s the right direction. And if you can go even further and send it back to the private sector, that’s even better.

Instead of thinking in the federal budget, what we should cut — we should ask ourselves the opposite question. What should we keep? We should take all of what we’re doing at the federal level and say, what are the things we’re doing that we don’t have to do? And those things we’ve got to stop doing, because we’re borrowing $1.6 trillion more this year than we’re taking in. We cannot…

KING: Including disaster relief, though?

ROMNEY: We cannot — we cannot afford to do those things without jeopardizing the future for our kids. It is simply immoral, in my view, for us to continue to rack up larger and larger debts and pass them on to our kids, knowing full well that we’ll all be dead and gone before it’s paid off. It makes no sense at all.

At TheZoo, Wayne Schneider has some questions for Romney:

You said in the debate that borrowing more money to provide disaster relief was “immoral.” Was it immoral when you did it? Flooding and severe winter storms have been a problem for your state, and you accepted federal aid for it in 2004, 2005 (and with your state’s Congressional delegation helping), big-time in 2006 (see here, too), and again in 2007. There may be other examples, but I found those after a brief search of the internets. Was it moral for you to ask the federal government to borrow money to help your state with disaster relief back then?

</div></div>
http://thinkprogress.org/green/2011/06/1...o-sense-at-all/ (http://thinkprogress.org/green/2011/06/14/244973/mitt-romney-federal-disaster-relife-for-tornado-and-flood-victims-is-immoral-makes-no-sense-at-all/)

hondo
06-21-2011, 07:44 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The left is dire fear of this woman for some reason. </div></div>

Over and over wingnuts say that as if the Left is scared because she is of value and that's why they hate and fear her.
The hate thing is a lot of wingnut nonsense.
The fear comes from the fact that one can never under-estimate the stupidity of the American public.
We fear what would happen if she actually got in.
Any intelligent person should be wary of her.

hondo
06-21-2011, 07:45 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">They fear the empty suit. </div></div>

BINGO!

Gayle in MD
06-21-2011, 07:52 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The left is dire fear of this woman for some reason. </div></div>

Over and over wingnuts say that as if the Left is scared because she is of value and that's why they hate and fear her.
The hate thing is a lot of wingnut nonsense.
The fear comes from the fact that one can never under-estimate the stupidity of the American public.
We fear what would happen if she actually got in.
Any intelligent person should be wary of her. </div></div>

I hope she runs, but we all know, and knew from the start, she wouldn't run! Gee, how could we think otherwise. Pictures of Presidents, are free! Little Sara, couldn't charge money for her picture, if she was the President!

I hope Bachman wins the nomination! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

G.

eg8r
06-21-2011, 08:21 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The fear comes from the fact that one can never under-estimate the stupidity of the American public.
</div></div>You hit the nail on the head and we have perfect proof. Just look at the Obama election, stupidity at its worst.

eg8r

Gayle in MD
06-21-2011, 09:37 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The fear comes from the fact that one can never under-estimate the stupidity of the American public.
</div></div>You hit the nail on the head and we have perfect proof. Just look at the Obama election, stupidity at its worst.

eg8r </div></div>

LOL, President Obama, has never had the low approval ratings that Reagan, Bush and Bush have had in the past.

Apparently, most Americans don't agree with you.

In fact, the Repiglican line up is being criticized by as many from the right, as from the left. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

G.

eg8r
06-21-2011, 01:08 PM
LOL, you crack me up. I agree that you can never under-estimate the stupidity of the American public and then you go and tell us how the stupid voting public still like this fool. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif Keep it up.

eg8r

Gayle in MD
06-21-2011, 01:13 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">LOL, you crack me up. I agree that you can never under-estimate the stupidity of the American public and then you go and tell us how the stupid voting public still like this fool. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif Keep it up.

eg8r </div></div>

Nice twist, Ed, but it only works for you, LOL.

Bush had them bullsh***** for four years, but they caught on by the mids, and hence, repigs lost big time, just as they will this time!

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Dems lost because Repigs pretended to care about personal rights.

That myth has been blasted away by their own actions.

Prepare yourself to be wrong, as usual.
President Obama will be re-elected, as well he should be.
G.

eg8r
06-21-2011, 01:25 PM
Sorry Gayle but you have done nothing to help yourself out. By proving the under-estimated stupidity is quite hilarious.

eg8r

Gayle in MD
06-21-2011, 01:30 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sorry Gayle but you have done nothing to help yourself out. By proving the under-estimated stupidity is quite hilarious.

eg8r </div></div>

Sorry Ed, but you have done nothing to raise your level of blind partisanship to anything other than wishful thinking.

We do have many more voters than just the average ignorant TEA PARTY FLYOVERS, in this country.

You Righties, seem to forget that fact, often, to your own great disappointment.

And YOU will be disappointed.

G.

eg8r
06-21-2011, 01:33 PM
I am not trying to raise my level of blind partisanship when in fact I am being fair and balanced.

eg8r

Gayle in MD
06-21-2011, 01:43 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I am not trying to raise my level of blind partisanship when in fact I am being fair and balanced.

eg8r </div></div>

No, you're not being fair, nor being balanced, when you fail to notice the gross stupidity of those who voted Bush back in office, for another four years, but it would be proof of American stupidity to vote Obama back in.

Purely a RW partisan take on the issue. Nothing Fair, Nor Balanced, about it. Historians rank B ush at the bottom of the Barrel, and the fact that you don't factor that in, proves your partisanship.

Tis President did not CREATE our pressing disasters, he inherited them, and then Repiglicans filibustered the recovery, and stated, in the midst of National Disasters, created and left by their own party, that their ONLY interest was their own power.

PIGS!

G.

eg8r
06-21-2011, 04:55 PM
So the discussion moves to Obama and all you can do is fall back on your tried and true mantra...BBBBUT Bush. It gets old for sure.

eg8r

hondo
06-21-2011, 08:08 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The fear comes from the fact that one can never under-estimate the stupidity of the American public.

eg8r </div></div>

Ed, considering the mess Obama faced when he came in, I'd give a 7 out of 10 so far.

hondo
06-21-2011, 08:14 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">LOL, you crack me up. I agree that you can never under-estimate the stupidity of the American public and then you go and tell us how the stupid voting public still like this fool. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif Keep it up.

eg8r </div></div>

I don't think he's a fool at all.
His big problems with Republicans;
1. He's a scapegoat for the mess Bush left.
2. He's a Democrat.
3. He's black.
4. He's somewhat liberal in some areas.
5 He's kissed too much Republican ass.
6. He's black.

hondo
06-21-2011, 08:15 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I am not trying to raise my level of blind partisanship when in fact I am being fair and balanced.

eg8r </div></div>
No, you're not.

LWW
06-22-2011, 04:22 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The fear comes from the fact that one can never under-estimate the stupidity of the American public.

eg8r </div></div>

Ed, considering the mess Obama faced when he came in, I'd give a 7 out of 10 so far. </div></div>

Yeah ... that 6.8% UE rate when he was elected was a mother to overcome.

Inheriting 8 years of a low of 4,2% UE and a high of 6.8% UE ... and an average of under 5.5% UE ... sure made it hard for Obama to achieve his high of 10.1% UE and average of 9.4% UE.

But, with the help of his Obamanation, he has achieved remarkable success in the war against prosperity.

Gayle in MD
06-22-2011, 11:39 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So the discussion moves to Obama and all you can do is fall back on your tried and true mantra...BBBBUT Bush. It gets old for sure.

eg8r </div></div>

And all you can do is continue to do what you've done on here since you arrived, deny, deny, deny, reality.

Your constant lack of awareness, along with your relentless denials of the facts, gets old for sure, Ed.

G.

Qtec
06-22-2011, 11:46 AM
Where are the emails during Trooper-Gate?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Friday's report from special investigator Stephen Branchflower to Alaska's Legislative Council answered some basic questions about the political and personal bog known as Troopergate.

<span style='font-size: 17pt'>Did Governor Sarah Palin abuse the power of her office in trying to get her former brother-in-law, State Trooper Mike Wooten, fired? <u>Yes.</u></span>

Was the refusal to fire Mike Wooten the reason Palin fired Commissioner of Public Safety Walt Monegan? Not exclusively, and it was within her rights as the states' chief executive to fire him for just about any reason, even without cause.

Those answers were expected, given that most of the best pieces of evidence have been part of the public record for months. The result is not a mortal wound to Palin, nor does it put her at much risk of being forced to leave the ticket her presence succeeded in energizing.

But the Branchflower report still makes for good reading, if only because it convincingly answers a question nobody had even thought to ask: <span style='font-size: 17pt'>Is the Palin administration shockingly amateurish? Yes, it is. Disturbingly so.</span>

The 263 pages of the report show a co-ordinated application of pressure on Monegan so transparent and ham-handed that it was almost certain to end in public embarrassment for the governor. The only surprise is that Troopergate is national news, not just a sorry piece of political gristle to be chewed on by Alaska politicos over steaks at Anchorage's Club Paris.

Read more: http://www.time.com/time/politics/article/0,8599,1849399,00.html#ixzz1Q1nqX5o1
</div></div>

Q

eg8r
06-22-2011, 12:56 PM
You changing the subject is even worse.

eg8r

eg8r
06-22-2011, 12:56 PM
Wow, another non-issue. If you idiots spent as much time trying to drop the deficit as you do attacking Palin we would be out of debt in no time.

eg8r

hondo
06-22-2011, 02:07 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Wow, another non-issue. If you idiots spent as much time trying to drop the deficit as you do attacking Palin we would be out of debt in no time.

eg8r </div></div>

You mean the idiots in the House?

eg8r
06-22-2011, 02:45 PM
Who in the House is attacking Palin?

eg8r

hondo
06-22-2011, 05:08 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Who in the House is attacking Palin?

eg8r </div></div>

I was answering this;

"If you idiots spent as much time trying to drop the deficit"

LWW
06-23-2011, 01:50 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Wow, another non-issue. If you idiots spent as much time trying to drop the deficit as you do attacking Palin we would be out of debt in no time.

eg8r </div></div>

You mean the idiots in the House? </div></div>

Do you mean the current idiots, or the continuous idiots?

hondo
06-23-2011, 05:33 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Wow, another non-issue. If you idiots spent as much time trying to drop the deficit as you do attacking Palin we would be out of debt in no time.

eg8r </div></div>

You mean the idiots in the House? </div></div>

Do you mean the current idiots, or the continuous idiots? </div></div>

The Republican majority.

LWW
06-23-2011, 05:58 AM
So if the 2007-2010 house, which blew up the deficit, weren't idiots ... what were they?

Gayle in MD
06-23-2011, 08:12 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Wow, another non-issue. If you idiots spent as much time trying to drop the deficit as you do attacking Palin we would be out of debt in no time.

eg8r </div></div>

If you idiots hadn't voted for George Bush, and his blank check Congress, and his Nation Building, and his lies and denials, for eight damn years, while he borrowed more money than all previous administrations, combined, there wouldn't be a deficit!

The deficit became a threat, under George Bush.

Two unpaid for wars!

A prescription Drug Program, that neither he, nor the Repiglican Spendoholic Blank Check Congress, ever even bothered to consider, how it would be paid for, and continued to spend like New Jersey Housewives, on CRACK, for their entire tennure.

The economy collapsed, under Bush.

The Tarp, was Bush/Paulson.

The expensive two wars, while cutting taxes, reducing revenues, AGAIN, BUSH AND THE BLANK CHECK CONGRESS!

The worst recession in our history, and economic collapse since the Great Depression, all under Bush, and all beyond any reversal, by thhe end of 2006, under the Blank Check Repiglican Congress.

The right has sought to put the whole price tag for getting out of the Bush/Repiglican/Neocon, incompetence, lies and theft of the Nations treasure, on the other party, and the president who inherited the multi messes.

Those of us who warned you righties for eight years, of where Bush would leave this country, attacked us throughout.

Now, you have the colossal nerve, to continue to twist the reality of how Bush and the Repiglicann Blank Check congrfess, got us into this mess, as you ridiculously try to blame SS and Mdeicare, just as the Koch Brothers have paid your party to do, so that they can attack hard working Americans, and pay Repiglicans to lay the groundwork to give away even more to corporate FAscist PIGS, like the Koch Brothers, who are thieves, crooks, liars, and greedy pigs, same greedy pigs, who are in bed with governors like the pig governors in Ohio, Wisconsin, New Jersey, Florida, and the Gulf STates, all colossal crooks, Barbour, and Key Bailey, all of them on the Koch payroll, then whe they fill the Gulf with their oil, who is crying the blues???

Who defends BP? REpiglicans!

Who stands up and says it is unAmerican, for our country to hand BP a bill? Repiglicans!

Who launches Wars on lies, for oil contracts for their cronies?

Bush/Cheney/Rice/rumsfeld/The AMerican Enterprise Institute.

Who sends millions upon millions to the RW Think Tanks?

The Koch Brothers, they pay their so called "think Tanks" to say what they want them to say!

And You righties can't slurp it up fast enough!

Incredible Morons of the right! You've all voted for the messes we're in, now you want to blame the left for all of it, the very people you all insulted for telling all of you exactly what would happen, due to your votes, and DID HAPPEN!

IDIOTS!

Anyone who can't see through a counterfeit opportunist like Sara Palon, is a total IDIOT!

G.

G.

eg8r
06-23-2011, 09:16 AM
You give it 7 out of 10, does that mean when the next person steps in and gets the even worse mess that Obama leaves you will give them an 8 if they can make it even worse?

eg8r

eg8r
06-23-2011, 09:17 AM
LOL, sure didn't take you long to but in wiht a BBBUUUTTTT BUSH comment. You are so transparent.

eg8r

hondo
06-23-2011, 09:47 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You give it 7 out of 10, does that mean when the next person steps in and gets the even worse mess that Obama leaves you will give them an 8 if they can make it even worse?

eg8r </div></div>

SSDD: Dem = bad
repub = good

eg8r
06-23-2011, 09:52 AM
Why are you making this political? I did not mention a party at all. I said "the next person".

eg8r

Gayle in MD
06-23-2011, 10:06 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You give it 7 out of 10, does that mean when the next person steps in and gets the even worse mess that Obama leaves you will give them an 8 if they can make it even worse?

eg8r </div></div>

So if it gets worse, it's all President Obama's fault, and the Republican Congress, which, BTW, as we write, is creating a situation which economists say is threatening our economic reality at the moment, by refusing to extend the debt limit, at such a critical time?

Ed, neither you nor any of the righties on here want to admit to how we got into the mess we're in.

You all now claim that you were against the spending and borrowing of Bush and his blank check congress, but not one of you can pull up a single post of outrage over what they were doing, during that time.

We were the ones warning all of you of what their spending would creat for our country, and yet, you all want to blame Obama, for the mess that Bush and the right, clearly created!

If you can't admit to that, there is little reason to attempt any communication.

If the right refuses to acknowledge the impact of burning fosile fuels, and dangeruos weather which is resulting from that, ad the warming trend's impact on the environment, that leave no room for intelligent discussion.

If the right refuses to recognize the intended Separation of Church and state, wich our founders clearly wanted, and instead, the right seeks to demonzie annd discriminate against the rights of others, rights already included in the Constitution, BTW, and fails to recognize stettled law, then there is no room for any communication.

How do other communicate with people whho buy into the lies that Koch Brothers, pays the Grand Oikl Party, to spread around through their Neocon "think Tanks" the same Oil contributors, who helped Bush and Cheney to lie us into a pointless war in Iraq, which put us into the economic trick bag, which we are still trying to gett out of!!!, he did borrow more than all previous admiistraions, combined, and for eight years, he dug our hole deeper and deeper, yet you guys, who attacked the rest of us the whole time we were wraning you of what was coming, are now trying to blame entitlement programs, which have succeeded for decades, and been a great plus for so many Americans, while Republicans continue to give away subsidies, and tax cuts for the top one percent, who do no create ANY jobs????

That makes sense to you???

WE DID have a BUDGET SURPLUS, when Clinton left, and Bush DID borrow us into oblivion, cutting taxes, never before seen pork barrel spending, no bid contracts, which led to the most expensive war in history, and borrowing more money than ever seen before??

You can't expect to twist what others mean in what they write, while at the same time, you, yourself, display such broad denial of proven facts.

Bush left us in the worst recession in history, a quagmire in the Middle East, which brough no good to our country, whatsoever, and job losses spiraling out of control, after he lied to us for a whole year, denying that we were even in a recession!

Yet, it's all Democratics, and President Obama's fault!!!

Totally absurd!
G.

eg8r
06-23-2011, 11:17 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So if it gets worse, it's all President Obama's fault, and the Republican Congress, which, BTW, as we write, is creating a situation which economists say is threatening our economic reality at the moment, by refusing to extend the debt limit, at such a critical time?
</div></div>Well you blamed everything on Bush instead of giving credit to the Dem controlled congress. Fair is fair right? You don't get to pick and choose when it is just the Pres fault or when Congress plays a role.

eg8r

Gayle in MD
06-23-2011, 12:00 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So if it gets worse, it's all President Obama's fault, and the Republican Congress, which, BTW, as we write, is creating a situation which economists say is threatening our economic reality at the moment, by refusing to extend the debt limit, at such a critical time?
</div></div>Well you blamed everything on Bush instead of giving credit to the Dem controlled congress. Fair is fair right? You don't get to pick and choose when it is just the Pres fault or when Congress plays a role.

eg8r </div></div>

The Dems didn't have control of the Congress, during Bush's War on Lies, Ed.

The Dems did not have a majority, until January of 2007!

All of the damaging policies took place during the Repiglican majority, not during the Dems majority. Tax cuts during war time, and unprecedented borrowiong and spending, for the whole time Repiglican had the majority.

Numerous Economist, including Greenspan, Robert Reich, even RR's budget Director, have stated that the Bush Tax Cuts, which were pushed through under a Repiglican Blank Check Congress, did not pay for themselves, and only contributed to huge deficits, and we are still suffering the costs of Bush's two wars, and his unpaid for, pharmaceutical giveaway, in the form of his entitlement program, also, under the Repiglican majority, which he never bothered to pay for, along with his "Ownership Society" policy, for which Greenspan, flamed, by unrealistic interest rates, unjustifiable, for the Bush for home ownership program, and Bush's laxed oversight policy, of Wall Street, all of which had nothing to do with the Dems, and all of which were our main causes of the majority of deficits.

Ecoonomist after economist, documentary after documentary, all state that the creash, was already a done deal, by the end of 06.

Democratics did not have majority, until January 07!

In the meantime, corporations were bilking the country left and right, rising costs of living, and rising health costs, and health insurance dropping the ill, while medical costs directly led to 62% of the foreclosures, higher fodd prices, higher energy costs, overall, we have been bilked by corporations, whose CEO's are making 400 dollard for every dollar made by the American Workers.

You can't have a robust economy, when only the top three percent can afford groceries and gas, health coverage, and health care!

Enter President Obama, who inherited all of the debts from Bush's spending and borrowing, his 800 billion spending on TARP, Bush's two unfinished wars, plus taking care of our veterans, maimed in Bush's wars, and trying to aid the families left in a lurch, after their soldiers did not come home, or came home so battered, they could not go to work, and add in to all of that, Bush's massive borrowing, Bush's unpaidfor entitlement give away to the pharmaceutical industry, all under Bush, annd REPIGLICANS.

The attempt by the right to blame all of this on Democratics, OR President Obama, given that he managed to turn Bush's running, 800,000 job losses a month, into some job creation, within a few months, and has already created more jobs than Bush did in eight years, is completely absurd!

When the deficits are added up, including the expenses of taking care of the victims of Bush's War for OIL CONTRACTS FOR HIS CRONIES, the bulk of our deficits are still from GEORGE BUSH!

Every single government chart, proves, that our huge economic losses, all occured under BUSH!

President Obama, didn't invade Iraq, or Afghanistan, we were already there.

Now, he is trying to get out honorably, while in the midst of trying to grow jobs and GDP, which he is doing, and invest in job creation, which REpiglican are filibustering, totally blocking, preferring instead, to do the bidding of Koch Brothers, who want more of what the Middle Class has left over after being totally bilked by big corporations, who want to stuff more of it in their own pockets, same banks, energy, pharma, insurance, etc, corporations which have been hiding their money, getting huge tax breaks, and loopholes, and stubsidies, while the majority of growth in income, has been going to the top one and a half percent, for decades, and they are producing no American Jobs, and end up paying NO taxes, like GE!

Investing in, or cutting costs for, the corporations in this country, will not get our economy going. We'[ve already seen what they do with the money! They invest it, and pay nothing for their profits on their investments. TAX CUTS DO NOT PAY FOR THEMSELVES!

Even David Stockman, Reagan's former budget director, AND Alan Greenspan, along with numerous other respected economists, say that TAX CUTS FOR THE TOP THREE PERCENT DO NOT PAY FOR THEMSELVES!

Bush and the Repiglican Majority dug this debt hole, AND made every mess we're trying to recover from right now, every single economic mess goes right back to Repiglican policies, from their War Profiteering Rah Rah War, to their Rah Rah cut taxes, during wartiime, to their Rah Rah create loopholes, Rah Rah giv e away subsides, all of it, right at the feet of Repigloicans, including blocking every single thing this president was trying to do to create jobs, and keep people at work.

THEY ARE PIGS! FIST THEY BROKE THE SPENDING AND BORROWING RECORD, THEN THEY BROKE THE FILIBUSTER RECORD.

ANY RIGHTIES ON HERE WANT A DAMN CRAYON????

FOLLOW THE DAMN MONEY, IT'S ALL GOING TO THE TOP!
G.

LWW
06-23-2011, 12:25 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The Dems did not have a majority, until January of 2007!

</div></div>

And within a year the nation was teetering on the brink of disaster.

Imagine that.

eg8r
06-23-2011, 12:59 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">ANY RIGHTIES ON HERE WANT A DAMN CRAYON????
</div></div>Blood pressure meds, anyone?

Why do you want to talk about coloring now anyways? Does you mind go off to lala land after big rants like that? None of it made any sense but you do like to repeat it, over and over and over and over and over. Is anyone listening?

eg8r

Gayle in MD
06-23-2011, 03:28 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So the discussion moves to Obama and all you can do is fall back on your tried and true mantra...BBBBUT Bush. It gets old for sure.

eg8r </div></div>

No more so than your own, But Kennedy, But Clinton, But, But, But...\

Hey, you were at the old switcheroo the whole time we were trying to warn you about what Bush and the Blank Check spendoholics were doing to the country, and you attacked us, personally, for it.

Now, you want to blame it all on Obama and the Dems!!!

BWA HA HA HA, hilarious!

G.

eg8r
06-23-2011, 03:32 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">No more so than your own, But Kennedy, But Clinton, But, But, But...\
</div></div>When was the last time you heard that? Are you in some time warp and think it is 2000 again? Wake up gayle, this is 2011 and the only person to blame is Obama. 9.5% unemployment is Obama's fault. Record deficit is now Obama's fault (he will be surpassing W shortly). We could go on and on.

eg8r

Gayle in MD
06-23-2011, 03:32 PM

eg8r </div></div>

This thread was about Sara Palin!!!

AGAIN, you doing the very same thing you accuses everyone else of doing.

No more changing the subject, and muddying up the waters, in order to distract from the Repiglican idiots, like Palin.

G.

eg8r
06-23-2011, 03:33 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">AGAIN, you doing the very same thing you accuses everyone else of doing.
</div></div>LOL, yep and I was able to take hondo's post and put it in perspective. Do you know what that means?

eg8r

Gayle in MD
06-23-2011, 03:58 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">No more so than your own, But Kennedy, But Clinton, But, But, But...\
</div></div>When was the last time you heard that? Are you in some time warp and think it is 2000 again? Wake up gayle, this is 2011 and the only person to blame is Obama. 9.5% unemployment is Obama's fault. Record deficit is now Obama's fault (he will be surpassing W shortly). We could go on and on.

eg8r </div></div>

It's not 9.5.

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

Gayle in MD
06-23-2011, 04:01 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">ANY RIGHTIES ON HERE WANT A DAMN CRAYON????
</div></div>Blood pressure meds, anyone?

Why do you want to talk about coloring now anyways? Does you mind go off to lala land after big rants like that? None of it made any sense but you do like to repeat it, over and over and over and over and over. Is anyone listening?

eg8r </div></div>

The Dems didn't have control of the Congress, during Bush's War on Lies, Ed.

The Dems did not have a majority, until January of 2007!

All of the damaging policies took place during the Repiglican majority, not during the Dems majority. Tax cuts during war time, and unprecedented borrowiong and spending, for the whole time Repiglican had the majority.

Numerous Economist, including Greenspan, Robert Reich, even RR's budget Director, have stated that the Bush Tax Cuts, which were pushed through under a Repiglican Blank Check Congress, did not pay for themselves, and only contributed to huge deficits, and we are still suffering the costs of Bush's two wars, and his unpaid for, pharmaceutical giveaway, in the form of his entitlement program, also, under the Repiglican majority, which he never bothered to pay for, along with his "Ownership Society" policy, for which Greenspan, flamed, by unrealistic interest rates, unjustifiable, for the Bush for home ownership program, and Bush's laxed oversight policy, of Wall Street, all of which had nothing to do with the Dems, and all of which were our main causes of the majority of deficits.

Ecoonomist after economist, documentary after documentary, all state that the creash, was already a done deal, by the end of 06.

Democratics did not have majority, until January 07!

In the meantime, corporations were bilking the country left and right, rising costs of living, and rising health costs, and health insurance dropping the ill, while medical costs directly led to 62% of the foreclosures, higher fodd prices, higher energy costs, overall, we have been bilked by corporations, whose CEO's are making 400 dollard for every dollar made by the American Workers.

You can't have a robust economy, when only the top three percent can afford groceries and gas, health coverage, and health care!

Enter President Obama, who inherited all of the debts from Bush's spending and borrowing, his 800 billion spending on TARP, Bush's two unfinished wars, plus taking care of our veterans, maimed in Bush's wars, and trying to aid the families left in a lurch, after their soldiers did not come home, or came home so battered, they could not go to work, and add in to all of that, Bush's massive borrowing, Bush's unpaidfor entitlement give away to the pharmaceutical industry, all under Bush, annd REPIGLICANS.

The attempt by the right to blame all of this on Democratics, OR President Obama, given that he managed to turn Bush's running, 800,000 job losses a month, into some job creation, within a few months, and has already created more jobs than Bush did in eight years, is completely absurd!

When the deficits are added up, including the expenses of taking care of the victims of Bush's War for OIL CONTRACTS FOR HIS CRONIES, the bulk of our deficits are still from GEORGE BUSH!

Every single government chart, proves, that our huge economic losses, all occured under BUSH!

President Obama, didn't invade Iraq, or Afghanistan, we were already there.

Now, he is trying to get out honorably, while in the midst of trying to grow jobs and GDP, which he is doing, and invest in job creation, which REpiglican are filibustering, totally blocking, preferring instead, to do the bidding of Koch Brothers, who want more of what the Middle Class has left over after being totally bilked by big corporations, who want to stuff more of it in their own pockets, same banks, energy, pharma, insurance, etc, corporations which have been hiding their money, getting huge tax breaks, and loopholes, and stubsidies, while the majority of growth in income, has been going to the top one and a half percent, for decades, and they are producing no American Jobs, and end up paying NO taxes, like GE!

Investing in, or cutting costs for, the corporations in this country, will not get our economy going. We'[ve already seen what they do with the money! They invest it, and pay nothing for their profits on their investments. TAX CUTS DO NOT PAY FOR THEMSELVES!

Even David Stockman, Reagan's former budget director, AND Alan Greenspan, along with numerous other respected economists, say that TAX CUTS FOR THE TOP THREE PERCENT DO NOT PAY FOR THEMSELVES!

Bush and the Repiglican Majority dug this debt hole, AND made every mess we're trying to recover from right now, every single economic mess goes right back to Repiglican policies, from their War Profiteering Rah Rah War, to their Rah Rah cut taxes, during wartiime, to their Rah Rah create loopholes, Rah Rah giv e away subsides, all of it, right at the feet of Repigloicans, including blocking every single thing this president was trying to do to create jobs, and keep people at work.

THEY ARE PIGS! FIST THEY BROKE THE SPENDING AND BORROWING RECORD, THEN THEY BROKE THE FILIBUSTER RECORD.

ANY RIGHTIES ON HERE WANT A DAMN CRAYON????

FOLLOW THE DAMN MONEY, IT'S ALL GOING TO THE TOP!
G.

hondo
06-23-2011, 06:18 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">AGAIN, you doing the very same thing you accuses everyone else of doing.
</div></div>LOL, yep and I was able to take hondo's post and put it in perspective. Do you know what that means?

eg8r </div></div>

That you're delusional? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Gayle in MD
06-23-2011, 11:04 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Where are the emails during Trooper-Gate?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Friday's report from special investigator Stephen Branchflower to Alaska's Legislative Council answered some basic questions about the political and personal bog known as Troopergate.

<span style='font-size: 17pt'>Did Governor Sarah Palin abuse the power of her office in trying to get her former brother-in-law, State Trooper Mike Wooten, fired? <u>Yes.</u></span>

Was the refusal to fire Mike Wooten the reason Palin fired Commissioner of Public Safety Walt Monegan? Not exclusively, and it was within her rights as the states' chief executive to fire him for just about any reason, even without cause.

Those answers were expected, given that most of the best pieces of evidence have been part of the public record for months. The result is not a mortal wound to Palin, nor does it put her at much risk of being forced to leave the ticket her presence succeeded in energizing.

But the Branchflower report still makes for good reading, if only because it convincingly answers a question nobody had even thought to ask: <span style='font-size: 17pt'>Is the Palin administration shockingly amateurish? Yes, it is. Disturbingly so.</span>

The 263 pages of the report show a co-ordinated application of pressure on Monegan so transparent and ham-handed that it was almost certain to end in public embarrassment for the governor. The only surprise is that Troopergate is national news, not just a sorry piece of political gristle to be chewed on by Alaska politicos over steaks at Anchorage's Club Paris.

Read more: http://www.time.com/time/politics/article/0,8599,1849399,00.html#ixzz1Q1nqX5o1
</div></div>

Q </div></div>

I think the e-mails on Troppergate are still under investigation.

Also, I think Palin has outlived her fifteen minutes of fame. She's a goner, politically.

Polls are showing that the three most disliked in the country are Newt, Palin and Ryan.

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Things are going swimmingly.

The bully tactics have failed, miserably.

All Tea Party Governors are diving in the polls.

Destroying Medicare, and Medicaid, will destroy Repigs for a very long time.

The polls show that the country does not trust Repigs to handle Medicare, and people are now far more in favor of the Democratic Affordable Health Care Act.

Recent proof that the Dems were willing to make compromises in order to raise the debt limit, and Repigs have walked out of the entire negotiation process, is not going to help the Repigs, either.

Just more proof of failed Repiglican Policies. They can't handle money and they can't legislate, they'd rather just quit!

G.

eg8r
06-24-2011, 09:48 AM
LOL, whatever. According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics it is 9.1. I guess your guy is some kind of hero. ROFL The man has been garbage for this country.

So you state I say but but but, Kennedy/Clinton and I ask when that last happened and you ignore that. Reason being is that you made a statement you cannot back up. So in returning you back to the present I remind you how horrible your selection has been and point out the piss poor UE rate of 9.5. All you have is to correct that but then you don't even do that. You are so transparent though because sure it isn't 9.5 exactly but just how much better would you think 9.1 is? Certainly nothing to brag about for sure.

eg8r

Gayle in MD
06-24-2011, 09:55 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">LOL, whatever. According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics it is 9.1. I guess your guy is some kind of hero. ROFL The man has been garbage for this country.

So you state I say but but but, Kennedy/Clinton and I ask when that last happened and you ignore that. Reason being is that you made a statement you cannot back up. So in returning you back to the present I remind you how horrible your selection has been and point out the piss poor UE rate of 9.5. All you have is to correct that but then you don't even do that. You are so transparent though because sure it isn't 9.5 exactly but just how much better would you think 9.1 is? Certainly nothing to brag about for sure.

eg8r </div></div>

Your cracks about Kennedy and Clinton are right on this page.

Economists predicted unemployment as high as thirty percent, before this President could overturn the multi disasters he inherited from all of the Bush/Repiglican Debt, that all of you righties thought was just fine.

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

eg8r
06-24-2011, 10:28 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Economists predicted unemployment as high as thirty percent,</div></div>Obama sure did not agree. He never thought it would get above 8 or 8.5. Since when do you start referring to "economists" instead of your beloved Obama?

As far as cracks about Kennedy and Clinton, that is not what we are talking about so please make sure you are doing your due diligence to stay on topic.

I brought up Obama and you chimed in with a BBBBUUUUTTTT Bush. You then say I do the same thing with Kennedy and Clinton yet you cannot prove it. My only mention of them lately is because brought the rapist and murderer into the discussion.

eg8r

LWW
06-24-2011, 04:18 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Economists predicted unemployment as high as thirty percent,

</div></div>

Cite one.

Gayle in MD
06-29-2011, 03:16 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">"Lamestream state"

--- Ms. Sarah Palin

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/whistle.gif </div></div>

Even Alaskans wouldn't vote for Palin, as recent polls show, they would prefer President Obama, to Sara Palin.

Yet, righties insist the left is afraid of Palin, when she can't even win in her own state, against the President! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif Ha ha ha...do righties ever make any sense?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> The poll asked:

“Although it is some time from now, thinking about the election for President of the United States next year, if the election were held today and the candidates were Democrat Barack Obama or Republican Sarah Palin, for whom would you vote or are you undecided?”

Respondents who had “strong” views favored Obama 34 percent to Palin’s 25 percent.

Obama’s margin goes to 42 percent versus 36 percent to Palin when voters who described their views as “not so strong,” or just leaning a particular way were added in to the results.

Sixteen percent of the respondents said they were undecided and another 7 percent volunteered a different candidate.

Hays gives the margin of error at 4.4 percent.

The last time Alaska voters favored a Democrat for president was Lyndon Johnson in 1964.

</div></div>
http://community.adn.com/adn/node/157457

I suppose the next thing we know, the nutty right, (Is there any other kind of rightie?) will be saying the President is afraid of Michele Bachmann, LMAO! Oops, the twit already said that herself!

What does it say about Repiglicans, when a twit like Backmann, is at the top of the Repiglican Field!

G.

LWW
06-29-2011, 05:10 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Economists predicted unemployment as high as thirty percent,

</div></div>

Cite one. </div></div>

So I guess there weren't any?

This thread is yet another example of how the party elite can lead the mob around by the nose, simply personally an issue and giving them some hate filled images ... it doesn't take much to get the mob to ignore the truth. They simply feel they must fit in with the rest of the mob.

This forum, again, has it's own little Orwellian "TWO MINUTES HATE" moment.