PDA

View Full Version : Flashback: Boehner..a crook and a liar..watch.

Qtec
06-16-2011, 05:58 AM
watch it (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAC2xeT2yOg&feature=player_embedded)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> See video above and or read report from Huffington Post. This man puts himself up as a judge of Obama?

<span style='font-size: 17pt'>In 1995 Boehner passed around what some would call bribes right there on the floor of the House of Representatives.</span> Remember, this would have been the first year that the Republican controlled the House and Senate in 40 years. Other conservatives were saying about 2006 that 12 years in charge had corrupted the GOP, but there they were grabbing checks from Big Tobacco just before an important vote on subsidies for that industry in the first year, that they were in control!

Cent Uygur wrote in 2006 Huffington Post report "John "Tobacco Checks" Boehner":

The Republicans just selected John "Tobacco Checks" Boehner as their Majority Leader. He is supposed to lead their efforts at reform. Forget that he spent $150,000 buying the loyalty of fellow Congressmen before the vote. Forget that he was responsible for coordinating relations with lobbyists for Republicans during his tenure as House Republican Conference chairman. This guy once actually handed out checks on the House floor for votes.
This must seem like a ridiculous joke. But it isn't. John Boehner actually handed out checks from the tobacco industry on the floor of the House to fellow Congressmen in 1995 when they were considering a bill to end a tobacco subsidy.</div></div>

Q

Qtec
06-17-2011, 12:42 AM
What? No outrage?

Q /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smirk.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

Gayle in MD
06-21-2011, 10:44 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What? No outrage?

Q /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smirk.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif </div></div>

IIARIOK!

OR:

IOKIIAR!

Or:

Repigs are all liars and crooks, who have held this country back from critically important progress for nearly forty years, one way of another!

G.

eg8r
06-21-2011, 01:17 PM
Why should we discuss what the author has to say when the author is not here to discuss with us? What do you have to say about it?

eg8r

Gayle in MD
06-21-2011, 02:14 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Why should we discuss what the author has to say when the author is not here to discuss with us? What do you have to say about it?

eg8r </div></div>

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

Another pointless post?

We discuss loads of things that authors write about, and they aren't ever here.

You must be hungry today. You're slipping.

G.

eg8r
06-21-2011, 04:58 PM
Your post was pointless also and I am sure you will find that me pointing out your hypocrisy is pointless so now we are at 4 pointless posts.

As far as you trying to make a point about an absent author you might want to go look up the definition of discussion. Hard to discuss when the OP never said anything. Hello!!!!

Why are you pissy today?

eg8r

Qtec
06-21-2011, 09:12 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Why should we discuss what the author has to say when the author is not here to discuss with us? What do you have to say about it?

eg8r </div></div>

The author states a fact.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This must seem like a ridiculous joke. But it isn't. <span style='font-size: 17pt'>John Boehner actually handed out checks from the tobacco industry on the floor of the House to fellow Congressmen in 1995 when they were considering a bill to end a tobacco subsidy.</span> </div></div>

He is corrupt as they come. That's why he is at the top of the GOP.

Q

Qtec
06-21-2011, 09:13 PM
more info. Blunt, Boehner Share Broad Network of Lobbyist Ties With DeLay (http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=washingtonstory&sid=a64ZIkmVPv_w)

Q

eg8r
06-22-2011, 08:31 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The author states a fact.
</div></div>Discussions on this board are between the people on the board. If all you do is quote someone else and not say anything then you have not started a discussion.

As far as Boehner being as corrupt as they come, your memory seems to be a bit selective.

eg8r

eg8r
06-22-2011, 08:31 AM
Again, still nothing from you.

eg8r

Gayle in MD
06-22-2011, 10:10 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Again, still nothing from you.

eg8r </div></div>

Again, still nothing from you.

G.

eg8r
06-22-2011, 10:19 AM
And, as expected, you chime in with yet again a post full of nothing. Is this really how you want the discussion to continue?

eg8r

Gayle in MD
06-22-2011, 10:25 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">And, as expected, you chime in with yet again a post full of nothing. Is this really how you want the discussion to continue?

eg8r </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Discussions on this board are between the people on the board. If all you do is quote someone else and not say anything then you have not started a discussion.

<span style="color: #990000">Then why are you discussing it. </span>

As far as Boehner being as corrupt as they come, your memory seems to be a bit selective.

eg8r

</div></div>

<span style="color: #990000">Pontless statement. Seems to me you are the one who refuses to state an opinion, about what Boehner did, which is well documented, and in fact, I believe he was censored for it.

Yet, you refuse to address it because he's a Repiglican, a known liar, known for his corruption, his philandering, and his drinking.

Typical Response from you.

G. </span>

eg8r
06-22-2011, 12:39 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Pontless statement. Seems to me you are the one who refuses to state an opinion,</div></div>More pointless posts by Gayle. Still waiting on qtip to post his thoughts so that we can discuss.

eg8r

Gayle in MD
06-22-2011, 12:47 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Pontless statement. Seems to me you are the one who refuses to state an opinion,</div></div>More pointless posts by Gayle. Still waiting on qtip to post his thoughts so that we can discuss.

eg8r </div></div>

No one can discuss anything political with you, Ed.

You have a history of denying reality when it comes to politics.

You're insistance that Valarie Plame wasn't a Secret NOC CIA Agent, if proof of that.

G.

eg8r
06-22-2011, 01:00 PM
Wow, changing the subject again. Why don't you just help qtip out and make a comment about this thread and see if you can teach him something.

eg8r

Gayle in MD
06-23-2011, 11:25 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Wow, changing the subject again. Why don't you just help qtip out and make a comment about this thread and see if you can teach him something.

eg8r </div></div>

<span style="color: #990000"> [ <span style='font-size: 14pt'>This, (the following) was my original post, which addresses the corruption of the lying Repiglicans, like Boehner, which was the subject of the post, the hypocritical standards of the Repiglican Party, Boehner, subject of the post, is a man who refuses to answer questions about his mistresses, and the indecency of Repiglican corruption and hypocrisy, in general. totally pertinent to the subject of the thread. READ THE TITLE! Then READ MY RESPONSE ADDRESSING THE TITLE.

My Original REsponse: </span> color]

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

IIARIOK!

OR:

IOKIIAR!

Repigs are all liars and crooks, who have held this country back from critically important progress for nearly forty years, one way of another!

G. </div></div>

[color:#990000] <span style='font-size: 14pt'> This is your response, which does not address the TITLE of this thread, at all, and is, in fact, a ridiculous point, which attempts to change the subject, and does not address the subject, at all!
</span> </span>
[[/quote]

YOU WERE THE ONE CHANGING THE SUBJECT!
Why should we discuss what the author has to say when the author is not here to discuss with us? What do you have to say about it?

eg8r

<span style="color: #990000"> <span style='font-size: 14pt'>Your above statement is not true. I was addressing the subject, you were not.

Your comments were completely Irrelevant! Your comments have nothing at all to do with the thrust of the post, nor the title of the post. Mine do address the subject of the post.

You original response was, and is absurd, since we are never waiting for an author to show up before we address any article, or statement, made by any author, or quoted from any public person, before we discuss it.....

YOU were the one who changed the subject, not me.

G.</span> </span>