PDA

View Full Version : Palin's writing skills

llotter
06-18-2011, 02:00 PM
So, it turns out that Sarah Palin's writing skills in those recently released emails, were graded at 8.5, the same level The Moron's skills in his State of the Union Addresses. Of course, when his State of the Union Address is compared against every other president since FDR, The Moron's is the lowest. Not much of a surprise, really.

shape
06-18-2011, 03:32 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: llotter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So, it turns out that Sarah Palin's writing skills in those recently released emails, were graded at 8.5, [...] </div></div> The grading methodology would interest me. Do you have a link?

llotter
06-18-2011, 06:15 PM
It is the Flesch-Kincaid method.

http://blog.lib.umn.edu/cspg/smartpolitics/2011/01/keeping_it_simple_obama_record.php

Sev
06-18-2011, 06:49 PM
How dare you compare the writing skills of a white woman to those of a black man!!!!

Soflasnapper
06-18-2011, 06:55 PM
So Ms. Palin's level of writing is bad, you're saying?

I thought it was good, is what I heard, and I said so in another thread.

I doubt that many presidents are the principle authors of the SOTU, which has probably more a committee writing them, with presidential input.

Sev
06-18-2011, 07:47 PM
Saw that one coming.

llotter
06-18-2011, 08:00 PM
What is to be compared is the spontaneous, off the cuff emails with what is, no doubt, the best efforts of an entire team of lefties, including The Moron. However, I am sure the pointy heads probably felt the need to 'talk down' to their audience, the American people.

Soflasnapper
06-19-2011, 12:46 AM
A reasonable point that I understand and agree with.

Qtec
06-19-2011, 01:28 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So, it turns out that Sarah Palin's writing skills in those recently released emails, were graded at 8.5, the same level </div></div>

..on a scale of 0 to 100!

Q...seems about right.

hondo
06-19-2011, 06:28 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">How dare you compare the writing skills of a white woman to those of a black man!!!! </div></div>

First your hero makes racist remarks about the Japanese and now you mock white women!
Where does it end with you guys?
I'm disgusted!

hondo
06-19-2011, 06:30 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So Ms. Palin's level of writing is bad, you're saying?

I thought it was good, is what I heard, and I said so in another thread.

I doubt that many presidents are the principle authors of the SOTU, which has probably more a committee writing them, with presidential input. </div></div>

Please don't confuse lotter. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smirk.gif

LWW
06-19-2011, 06:59 AM
Why do you insist upon lying?

And, BTW, that was a rhetorical question ... we all know the answer.

hondo
06-19-2011, 04:00 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Why do you insist upon lying?

And, BTW, that was a rhetorical question ... we all know the answer. </div></div>

When I made the joke about cornholing you in a prison shower, everybody but you assumed that was a joke.
But your vicious, insensitive joke about the Japanese was there for everybody to see, and even your cronies demanded that you be banned from AZ.
Spin it how you will.
Anybody can read.

hondo
06-19-2011, 04:02 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Why do you insist upon lying?

And, BTW, that was a rhetorical question ... we all know the answer. </div></div>

Repeat post.

Sev
06-19-2011, 07:21 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">How dare you compare the writing skills of a white woman to those of a black man!!!! </div></div>

First your hero makes racist remarks about the Japanese and now you mock white women!
I'm disgusted! </div></div>

Its most horrifying I know.

But.

Its a life style. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

hondo
06-19-2011, 08:08 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">How dare you compare the writing skills of a white woman to those of a black man!!!! </div></div>

But.

Its a life style. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif </div></div>

You must be very proud. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smirk.gif

Sev
06-19-2011, 08:17 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">How dare you compare the writing skills of a white woman to those of a black man!!!! </div></div>

But.

Its a life style. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif </div></div>

You must be very proud. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smirk.gif </div></div>

I remember once I had fist full of this white womans hair and was slapping er arse. I told her "we would be having really good sex if you were black."

It got really good right after that.

Nothing like a good rodeo. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Some people have no sense of humor.

LWW
06-20-2011, 03:38 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Why do you insist upon lying?

When I made the joke about cornholing you in a prison shower, everybody but you assumed that was a joke.
But your vicious, insensitive joke about the Japanese was there for everybody to see, and even your cronies demanded that you be banned from AZ.
Spin it how you will.
Anybody can read. </div></div>

1 - Why don't you link us to these posts you refer to then? What's that ... they don't actually exist? They are simply a delusion? I already knew that.

2 - Your history of posting homoerotic fantasies is quite lengthy in it's history.

hondo
06-20-2011, 07:24 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Why do you insist upon lying?

Spin it how you will.
Anybody can read. </div></div>

1 - Why don't you link us to these posts you refer to then? What's that ... they don't actually exist? They are simply a delusion? I already knew that.

2 - Your history of posting homoerotic fantasies is quite lengthy in it's history. </div></div>

Start a thread on AZ and I'll respond.
Oh, that's right! You can't!
Only you and your alter ego, little johnny, would think
saying F you to you guys means that's what I'd like to do.
Seek help, Godzilla.

LWW
06-20-2011, 11:42 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Seek help, Godzilla.
</div></div>

Have you been peeking through the keyhole again?

hondo
06-20-2011, 12:23 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Seek help, Godzilla.
</div></div>

Have you been peeking through the keyhole again? </div></div>

I read everything of interest on AZ. I just don't post.

Gayle in MD
06-21-2011, 08:04 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: llotter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What is to be compared is the spontaneous, off the cuff emails with what is, no doubt, the best efforts of an entire team of lefties, including The Moron. However, I am sure the pointy heads probably felt the need to 'talk down' to their audience, the American people. </div></div>

Why do you hate Americans?

Gayle in MD
06-21-2011, 08:07 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So, it turns out that Sarah Palin's writing skills in those recently released emails, were graded at 8.5, the same level </div></div>

..on a scale of 0 to 100!

Q...seems about right. </div></div>

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Gayle in MD
06-21-2011, 09:52 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: llotter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What is to be compared is the spontaneous, off the cuff emails with what is, no doubt, the best efforts of an entire team of lefties, including The Moron. However, I am sure the pointy heads probably felt the need to 'talk down' to their audience, the American people. </div></div>

You call the President, a Moron, while trying to attest to Palin's emails?

Now that is a twist on reality, given her own statements and actions were the reason why she became a total joke, to all but the flyovers.

The President has far higher support in every poll, than Palin.

But then, you've never been one to allow any factual information into your twisted, radical RW views.

G.

llotter
06-21-2011, 11:28 AM
You have to remember that The Moron has unlimited funds from the treasury with which to purchase votes. We do know that more that half of the population are dependent on checks from the government to sustain themselves so it isn't too far fetched to think that they just vote themselves a raise, especially when Palin says up front that our goal as a country should be to get spending under control.

I do think that Palin is smarter than The Moron. Did you notice that his State of the Union Addresses are written at a lower grade level than any president since FDR? If his college records were available, they would confirm that he is just an empty suit.

BTW, why do you suppose The Moron has sealed all of his records? I bet it isn't because they make him look good.

Gayle in MD
06-21-2011, 11:43 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: llotter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You have to remember that The Moron has unlimited funds from the treasury with which to purchase votes. We do know that more that half of the population are dependent on checks from the government to sustain themselves so it isn't too far fetched to think that they just vote themselves a raise, especially when Palin says up front that our goal as a country should be to get spending under control.

I do think that Palin is smarter than The Moron. Did you notice that his State of the Union Addresses are written at a lower grade level than any president since FDR? If his college records were available, they would confirm that he is just an empty suit.

BTW, why do you suppose The Moron has sealed all of his records? I bet it isn't because they make him look good.

</div></div>

You should stop now, since you are only further proving your own ignorance.

You are not chosen as President of the Harvard Law Review, unless your grades are tops.

Additionally, I find his public addresses very intelligent, and very well delivered, unlike either Bush, or RR, who was known to repeat the same sentence and not ever realize he had done so.

Only a moron, would call President Obama, a Moron.

Gates certainly doesn't think so. In fact, he draws quite a distinction between Obama, and Bush, not flattering at all toward Bush, whom you voted for twice.

ONLY a MORON would vote twice, for George W. Bush!

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

Approval ratings prove that Obama has never dropped as low as Bush I and Bush II nor Reagan, FYI, hence, your opinion doesn't reflect the opinion of the masses!

Additionally, Alaskans have a very LOW approval rating of Sara Palin, the one woman tribute to Sara Palin, lol.

This thread of yours is laughable! As Usual!

G.