PDA

View Full Version : Historic Firsts by Obama.

Sev
06-19-2011, 08:47 AM
President Barack Obama's Complete List of Historic Firsts
Saturday, 18 June 2011 21:39 Doug Ross

http://www.rightsidenews.com/20110619138...tm_medium=email (http://www.rightsidenews.com/2011061913848/editorial/us-opinion-and-editorial/president-barack-obamas-complete-list-of-historic-firsts.html?utm_source=Right+Side+News&utm_campaign=236af3b6fd-daily-rss-newsletter&utm_medium=email)

<span style="color: #000000">Doug Ross on Director Blue make some astute observations on President Obama and his growing milestones as President of the United States. As he speaks about being a father this Father's Day, he talks about himself alot, as he always does. So, this father's day, let us take account of our President's record of historic milestones in American history.

Director Blue:King-Obama-_Freaking_News

Yes, he's historic, alright.

First President to Violate the War Powers Act

First President to Orchestrate the Sale of Murder Weapons to Mexican Drug Cartels

First President to be Held in Contempt of Court for Illegally Obstructing Oil Drilling in the Gulf of Mexico

First President to Defy a Federal Judge's Court Order to Cease Implementing the 'Health Care Reform' Law

First President to Require All Americans to Purchase a Product From a Third Party

First President to Spend a Trillion Dollars on 'Shovel-Ready' Jobs -- and Later Admit There Was No Such Thing as Shovel-Ready Jobs

First President to Abrogate Bankruptcy Law to Turn Over Control of Companies to His Union Supporters

First President to Demand a Company Hand Over $20 Billion to One of His Political Appointees

First President to Encourage Racial Discrimination and Intimidation at Polling Places

First President to Arbitrarily Declare an Existing Law Unconstitutional and Refuse to Enforce It

First President to Threaten Insurance Companies if they Publicly Speak out on the Reasons for their Rate Increases

First President to Tell a Major Manufacturing Company In Which State They Are Allowed to Locate a Factory

First President to Withdraw an Existing Coal Permit That Had Been Properly Issued Years Ago

First President to Fire an Inspector General of Americorps for Catching One of His Friends in a Corruption Case

First President to Propose an Executive Order Demanding Companies Disclose Their Political Contributions to Bid on Government Contracts

First President to Golf 73 Separate Times in His First Two-and-a-Half Years in Office

But remember: he will not rest until all Americans have jobs, affordable homes, green-energy vehicles, and the environment is repaired, etc., etc., etc.
</span>

LWW
06-19-2011, 09:34 AM
And don't forget ... the O-cult was aainst all those things, before they were for them.

Soflasnapper
06-19-2011, 01:02 PM
Evidently, 'astute' doesn't mean 'accurate' as it once did?

This is a farrago of some partial truths with quite a number of false claims.

Some of them are risibly false. You will never understand why, I suppose.

I offer this one fact, to finally put the golfing fable to rest:

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> President Dwight D. Eisenhower played nearly 900 rounds of golf during his two terms in office, and his obsession with the game aided an explosion in golf's popularity during the 1950s. This book details Ike's love of golf and demonstrates how the sport was interwoven with the major events of his presidency, from the Army-McArthy Hearings to the U-2 crisis. Also covered are the ways golf affected Eisenhower's family, staff, friends, allies and opponents; the impact Eisenhower's Augusta National friends had on his decision to seek the presidency; and the president's relationship with Bobby Jones and Arnold Palmer. An appendix reprints selected golf-related correspondence from Eisenhower's archives. </div></div>

From this book. (http://www.amazon.com/Eisenhower-Golf-President-at-Play/dp/0786430087)

Sev
06-19-2011, 01:42 PM
Is there a reason your questioning my intelligence.
I dont ever recall questioning yours.

LWW
06-19-2011, 02:32 PM
He isn't ... he's simply defending dear leader.

Soflasnapper
06-19-2011, 03:50 PM
You are not the author. I'm disputing the author's claims as inaccurate in many ways.

The only thing I said about you is that you probably will not learn to understand why many of these things are laughably false. Which could be entirely from bad information, and nothing about innate intelligence.

For instance, rather than $1 trillion going to stimulus (of job creation), that number was actually closer to $150 billion a year (x 2 years).

If you don't know that at this late date, there is no reason to think you'll have an ephiphany at some later date.

Sev
06-19-2011, 07:34 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You are not the author. I'm disputing the author's claims as inaccurate in many ways.

The only thing I said about you is that you probably will not learn to understand why many of these things are laughably false. Which could be entirely from bad information, and nothing about innate intelligence.

For instance, rather than $1 trillion going to stimulus (of job creation), that number was actually closer to $150 billion a year (x 2 years).

If you don't know that at this late date, there is no reason to think you'll have an ephiphany at some later date. </div></div>

Who says I am not aware.

You ever go fly fishing?? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

LWW
06-20-2011, 03:34 AM
The point wasn't what the stimulus money was spent on, smart folks at the time said it wouldn't be spent as promised ... in spite of the cabal's insistence that any doubt of dear leader was proof of racism.

The point was what we were promised the money would be spent on.

Soflasnapper
06-20-2011, 02:26 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You are not the author. I'm disputing the author's claims as inaccurate in many ways.

If you don't know that at this late date, there is no reason to think you'll have an ephiphany at some later date. </div></div>

Who says I am not aware.

You ever go fly fishing?? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif </div></div>

So, working the lure? What are you trying to catch?

Sev
06-21-2011, 04:55 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You are not the author. I'm disputing the author's claims as inaccurate in many ways.

Who says I am not aware.

You ever go fly fishing?? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif </div></div>

So, working the lure? What are you trying to catch? </div></div>

I like unidentified species. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Qtec
06-21-2011, 09:37 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Who says I am not aware. </div></div>

So you admit your post is factually incorrect?

Q