PDA

View Full Version : Ms. Palin blamed Trig rumor on Lyda

Soflasnapper
06-20-2011, 05:55 PM
Long before there was any lamestream media attention to Ms. Palin, months before she had been picked as McCain's VP, and almost immediately, there were rumors that Trig was Bristol's child, not Ms. Palin's.

Ms. Palin as early as April stated in e-mail that this appeared to have been started, and continued, by the Republican Alaska State President, Lyda Green.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> On April 6, 2008, Palin wrote staffers and her husband, Todd, “Sounds like The Bristol rumor was started and continues via Lyda’s office,” a reference to then-state Senate President Lyda Green (R), a frequent antagonist of the Alaska governor’s administration. </div></div>

It had enough currency that Trig's doctor mentioned he'd heard it as well.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">On April 22, Palin wrote staffers: “Hate to pick this one up again, but have heard three different times today the rumor again the [sic] Bristol is pregnant or had this baby. Even at Trig’s doc appt this morning his doc said that’s out there (hopefully NOT in their medical community-world, but it’s out there). Bristol called again this afternoon asking if there’s anything we can do to stop this as she receive [sic] two girlfriend-type calls today asking if it were true.” </div></div>

From the WaPost story (http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/sarah-palin-faced-trig-rumors-from-start/2011/06/10/AG3QGTPH_story.html)

So Trig's doctor had heard it, and Bristol's friends had also heard it, without the slightest lamestream press coverage.

Oddly, this is something the lamestream press has mainly ignored, with very few bloggers and such pushing the notion (Andrew Sullivan the main one among the lower-48, mostly Alaskan bloggers).

eg8r
06-20-2011, 07:35 PM
Not sure what you are trying to discuss. It makes sense to me that those in Alaska would hear these rumors long before the mainstream media starts talking about it. It also is not that far a stretch to believe Lyda could have started the rumor considering the relationship between Palin and the "Big Oil" Reps. She beat all of them and they hated her for it.

eg8r

Qtec
06-21-2011, 02:04 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Not sure what you are trying to discuss. </div></div>

Every time Palin opens her mouth and shows herself to be the moron she is and someone comments on it, the RW mob cry, LW bias....

'Oh, they just say that because they HATE Palin.'..is the chorus.

Q...think about it.

LWW
06-21-2011, 04:05 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Not sure what you are trying to discuss. It makes sense to me that those in Alaska would hear these rumors long before the mainstream media starts talking about it. It also is not that far a stretch to believe Lyda could have started the rumor considering the relationship between Palin and the "Big Oil" Reps. She beat all of them and they hated her for it.

eg8r </div></div>

He is merely trying to give cover to the democrook party and their vicious attacks against SP.

Where a lie starts has little relevance to the guilt of someone who willingly propagates the lie.

Gayle in MD
06-21-2011, 07:43 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Not sure what you are trying to discuss. </div></div>

Every time Palin opens her mouth and shows herself to be the moron she is and someone comments on it, the RW mob cry, LW bias....

'Oh, they just say that because they HATE Palin.'..is the chorus.

Q...think about it.

</div></div>

Everytime anyone points out the hypocrisy of anny Repiglicans, or the overall hypocrisy of the Repiglican Party, and/or the RW Repiglican Activist Supreme Court, OR, the many sexually disturbed Pedophiles, Philanderers, corrupted thieves, and closeted Gays, among the so called "Christian Right" their propaganda slurping supporters, viciously attack those who notice, ponder annd write about it, regardless of the actual proof.

Righties by and large, just continue to deny what everyone else can see, Palin probably not ever of average intellect, nothing but an opportunist, who will say or do anything in order to keep the bucks flowing in from her fifteen minutes of fame, complimennts of McCain's obvious "Hail Mary" decision ofrom a point of political desperation.

Basically, she's a fraudulent con artist, dressed up in religious RW sheep's clothing. A mud slinging moneygrabber, and a proven liar, who for all of her pretense about patriotism, never even bothered to learn Americican History.

As long as she has all of the twisted, unAmerican, RW dog whistle lies written right on her palm, she can keep the America haters in line to fill her pockets with gold.

Hence, she's everything the right admires. Slander and attack President Obama, and the left, and these radical RW nutjobs will hand over the bucks, and knock one another over running into the booth.

She is going to be exposed, sooner or later, it's all going to come out in the opeMuch of it has already, but it's ignored by the right.

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smirk.gif

Soflasnapper
06-21-2011, 08:01 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Not sure what you are trying to discuss. It makes sense to me that those in Alaska would hear these rumors long before the mainstream media starts talking about it. It also is not that far a stretch to believe Lyda could have started the rumor considering the relationship between Palin and the "Big Oil" Reps. She beat all of them and they hated her for it.

eg8r </div></div>

I'm mainly surprised that according to Ms. Palin herself, this rumor was so widespread so early that the doctor and her daughter heard of it directly, and also that she thought she knew who was to blame for the rumor being out there.

Kissinger said of Nixon, just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they aren't out to get you, and I guess the same could be said of Ms. Palin, that even if she's paranoid, it's not unwarranted.

eg8r
06-21-2011, 08:26 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm mainly surprised that according to Ms. Palin herself, this rumor was so widespread so early that the doctor and her daughter heard of it directly, and also that she thought she knew who was to blame for the rumor being out there.

</div></div>Why are you so surprised? Why are you referring to news in Alaska as widespread? What would you call news the is spread across the country? I believe even gayle was spreading this rumor way back when Palin hit the spotlight. Again, the atmosphere surrounding Alaskan politics, particularly Republican politics, was pretty frigid so to speak. It was the Rep party vs. Palin and she beat them. Palin vs. Big Oil and she beat them. I wouldn't put it past any of them to do something like this especially when we have gayle on this board repeating the lies.

eg8r

Gayle in MD
06-21-2011, 08:51 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm mainly surprised that according to Ms. Palin herself, this rumor was so widespread so early that the doctor and her daughter heard of it directly, and also that she thought she knew who was to blame for the rumor being out there.

</div></div>Why are you so surprised? Why are you referring to news in Alaska as widespread? What would you call news the is spread across the country? I believe even gayle was spreading this rumor way back when Palin hit the spotlight. Again, the atmosphere surrounding Alaskan politics, particularly Republican politics, was pretty frigid so to speak. It was the Rep party vs. Palin and she beat them. Palin vs. Big Oil and she beat them. I wouldn't put it past any of them to do something like this especially when we have gayle on this board repeating the lies.

eg8r </div></div>

How did Palin beat Big Oil?

anyway, hhy bring my name into it, Ed?

I don't recall ever writing any opinion about who was the Mother of that child, only that a woman her age, given the odds of having a child with Downs Syndrome, at her age, and who had been pregnant when she married, should have been smart enough to use effective birth control, by the time she was forty-three.

I find Palin to be not only a bad mother, and out of touch with reality, but an apparently, a very stupid woman, to have gotten herself pregnant, not to mention, a hypocrite, who considered abortion herself, and then bashed other women, who made a different decision from her own.

Palin's criticisms were a direct result of her own statements, and poor behavior. Very little was made, or believed, as far as I can recall, about the accusations about the baby being Bristols.

I may have posted an article about it, but I certainly didn't make a decision of my own.

Frankly, I find it interesting that you accuse others of lying, when they post something you don't agree with, yet you post lie after lie on here, as opinion, without ever bothering with any links.

It's fine for you to call Ted Kennedy a murderer, for what was clearly an accident, yet accuse me of spreading rumors, for posting News articles, FROM alaska, about a woman who doesn't even bother learning the correct way to carry a Downs infant, and raises children who verbally attack grown ups, newsmen, for doing their jobs, after they were taunted to follow Palin, by Palain herself.

Hilarious!

I find the woman repulsive, due to her gross irresponsibility, and obvious greed.

Now, that child will live a life of severe limits, and possible physical trauma, all because she didn't bother to prevent giving birth to a Downs baby, by using birth control.

A repulsive FAKE!

G.

Soflasnapper
06-21-2011, 09:06 AM
When I heard this theory, I didn't realize it was a homegrown Alaska Republican rumor originally, before it bled over into the lower 48 as of her VP candidacy.

I guess I was naive about just how hated the governor was by her party up there, for the reasons you mention.

Sometimes rumors end up proving to be true, so my view is that rumors have a value as an early warning system. Given the extremely odd circumstances in this case (surrounding Trig's birth and later events), I still think it's at least 50-50 to be true.

When her family practitioner doctor was interviewed by the Alaskan paper for the purpose of putting this rumor to rest, she brought a lawyer and declined to answer this question. No birth announcement from the hospital (although other births the alleged day in question were announced), no birth certificate has been shown, and Ms. Palin never did release her medical history, although that was a promise she made during the campaign.

Maybe this is all a fierce protection of alleged privacy or something, but I find it suspicious, and almost designed to keep the rumor alive, which cannot be the Palins' goal.

Gayle in MD
06-21-2011, 09:22 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">When I heard this theory, I didn't realize it was a homegrown Alaska Republican rumor originally, before it bled over into the lower 48 as of her VP candidacy.

I guess I was naive about just how hated the governor was by her party up there, for the reasons you mention.

Sometimes rumors end up proving to be true, so my view is that rumors have a value as an early warning system. Given the extremely odd circumstances in this case (surrounding Trig's birth and later events), I still think it's at least 50-50 to be true.

When her family practitioner doctor was interviewed by the Alaskan paper for the purpose of putting this rumor to rest, she brought a lawyer and declined to answer this question. No birth announcement from the hospital (although other births the alleged day in question were announced), no birth certificate has been shown, and Ms. Palin never did release her medical history, although that was a promise she made during the campaign.

Maybe this is all a fierce protection of alleged privacy or something, but I find it suspicious, and almost designed to keep the rumor alive, which cannot be the Palins' goal. </div></div>

The Flight Attendants stated that she wasn't pregnant on the day she boarded the plane for Alaska, and arrived tghere to give birth.

I do recall, there was plenty of suspicious testimony going on in Alaska.

Personally, I think the real story is her miserable approval ratings in Alaska, at present.

She's someone who quits, before she's completely exposed for being the crook that she is, and was.

There is no denying, a bi-partisan panel, in Alaska, found that she had abused her office, and further investigations involving her abuse of public funds, and of her office, were on-going when she resigned. She had to pay back money, that she took from the state, illegally.

G.

eg8r
06-21-2011, 12:54 PM
No doubt they seem suspicious but your entire argument fits with Obama waiting so long to produce the records requested by his doubters. Was it his goal to let that go on forever? No, and your defense of his actions was, "Why should he?". While I don't agree at all with her keeping it secret I believe the same defense suits her also. She gains absolutely zero from putting this lie to a rest. It won't get her in or keep her out of the White House so it is a non-issue.

eg8r

eg8r
06-21-2011, 12:58 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The Flight Attendants stated that she wasn't pregnant on the day she boarded the plane for Alaska, and arrived tghere to give birth.
</div></div>Wow, the bar can never be set low enough for you...LOL, you are taking the medical advice of the flight attendant? Give me a break. And you seriously think you are qualified to judge the sensibility of Obama's 2012 election competition in the other thread? Do you usually check with your flight attendant for all medical second opinions? LOL, I still cannot stop laughing over the fact that you would even mention this.

eg8r

eg8r
06-21-2011, 01:01 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">How did Palin beat Big Oil?

anyway, hhy bring my name into it, Ed?
</div></div>There is a lot of the Palin history you don't know and the reason for this is because you saw a strong prominent woman on the opposite side of the aisle and instead of learning about her you jumped in feet first and started attacking her. I am not sure the quality of the search tool going back a couple years but if I have time I will look for your post about the mother of Trig. I distincly remember your post and if I am wrong then I will admit it.

eg8r

Gayle in MD
06-21-2011, 02:03 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">How did Palin beat Big Oil?

anyway, why bring my name into it, Ed?
</div></div>There is a lot of the Palin history you don't know

<span style="color: #990000"><span style='font-size: 11pt'>And how do you think you can know what I know?

Are you a mind reader now?</span> </span>

and the reason for this is because you saw a strong prominent woman on the opposite side of the aisle and instead of learning about her you jumped in feet first and started attacking her.

<span style="color: #990000"><span style='font-size: 11pt'>I saw a phony and a fake, who was not qualified to be Vice President of the country, was a Liar and a Crook, who was nothing but a dog whistle, and documentation since, has proven me right.

Palin is still under investiagtion, FYI.</span> </span>

I am not sure the quality of the search tool going back a couple years but if I have time I will look for your post about the mother of Trig. I distincly remember your post and if I am wrong then I will admit it.

eg8r </div></div>

<span style="color: #990000">I recall posting a News Article. Is that what you call spreading lies? How the hell do you know whose baby that is? No one knows for sure.

Oh, but you do know that Clinton raped women, and Kennedy was a murderer, and Valarie Plame, was just a secretary! LMAO!

You're a trip, a short trip to a faraway place! </span>

<span style="color: #990000">How many people from the left do you attack? I've lost count. You're M.O. is to attack, and slander Democratics, with no documentation, and then refuse to answer the questions that prove your hipocritical behavior, and lack of any documentation for any of your statements.

G. </span>

Gayle in MD
06-21-2011, 02:12 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The Flight Attendants stated that she wasn't pregnant on the day she boarded the plane for Alaska, and arrived tghere to give birth.
</div></div>Wow, the bar can never be set low enough for you...LOL, you are taking the medical advice of the flight attendant? Give me a break. And you seriously think you are qualified to judge the sensibility of Obama's 2012 election competition in the other thread? Do you usually check with your flight attendant for all medical second opinions? LOL, I still cannot stop laughing over the fact that you would even mention this.

eg8r </div></div>

I have never stopped laughing over your posts, Ed. You're so painfully transparent.

It wasn't medical advice, Ed. Stop twisting my words. YOu obviously know very little about Palin's history. But, we all know, that is probably a choice you make, as in all other things political, by simply denying anything bad about Repiglicans.

As I stated:

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">There is no denying, a bi-partisan panel, in Alaska, found that she had abused her office, and further investigations involving her abuse of public funds, and of her office, were on-going when she resigned. She had to pay back money, that she took from the state, illegally.

G.
</div></div>

There seems to be quite a lot you don't know, about Palin.

G.

Soflasnapper
06-21-2011, 02:24 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">No doubt they seem suspicious but your entire argument fits with Obama waiting so long to produce the records requested by his doubters. Was it his goal to let that go on forever? No, and your defense of his actions was, "Why should he?". While I don't agree at all with her keeping it secret I believe the same defense suits her also. She gains absolutely zero from putting this lie to a rest. It won't get her in or keep her out of the White House so it is a non-issue.

eg8r </div></div>

Had she allowed the release of her medical records as was promised would be done, this would be a dead letter.

So besides the apparent suspicious circumstances, this situation also shows Ms. Palin going back on her word.

Will her supporters care? Probably not. Will it make a difference to those who oppose her, even if what she claimed is proven? Most certainly not.

So you are onto something with what you say. No downside really for her, and really no upside either, so maybe how she's (not) handling this is fine for her.

eg8r
06-21-2011, 05:00 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Had she allowed the release of her medical records as was promised would be done, this would be a dead letter.

</div></div>We said the same thing about Obama and the lefties got all pissed off and said, "Why should he". Why won't you afford the same defense to Palin?
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
So besides the apparent suspicious circumstances, this situation also shows Ms. Palin going back on her word.</div></div>Can you quote what she actually said and the context of what she said. My guess is that she would produce whatever if she won but I don't remember this promise, I could be wrong.

eg8r

eg8r
06-21-2011, 05:01 PM
You are so off the hook it is crazy. LOL, put up a strong Republican woman and you are scared to death. All you can do is attack. Good thing she is not here or she would eat you alive.

eg8r

Soflasnapper
06-21-2011, 06:11 PM
[quote=eg8r]<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Had she allowed the release of her medical records as was promised would be done, this would be a dead letter.

We said the same thing about Obama and the lefties got all pissed off and said, "Why should he". Why won't you afford the same defense to Palin?</div></div>

Slippery wording hides a difference. No one on the right COULD say the same thing, and so no one did, in that releasing the BC was not promised, only not to be done.

It more raises the issue back atya, BECAUSE of what was said about Obama ('why doesn't he just...'), even though he hadn't promised to do it. In Ms. Palin's case, it should be just as easy and dispositive of the entire matter, AND she said she would do it.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Can you quote what she actually said and the context of what she said. My guess is that she would produce whatever if she won but I don't remember this promise, I could be wrong.
</div></div>

Well, I couldn't 3 minutes ago, but now...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> GREEN, Ohio — Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin, the Republican vice presidential nominee, indicated Wednesday that she would release her medical records, which she said would show that she had never been seriously ill.

Palin was the only member of the Democratic or Republican presidential tickets who had not discussed her health or allowed her medical records to become public. The Republican campaign’s silence on her medical history became an issue this week when The New York Times raised questions about the capacity of the Republican presidential nominee, Sen. John McCain of Arizona, to finish out a full term as a 72-year-old survivor of cancer.

Palin was joined by McCain in a joint interview with Brian Williams, anchor of “NBC Nightly News,” during which he predicted that he would overtake the Democratic presidential nominee, Sen. Barack Obama of Illinois, and win on Election Day.

Palin characterized interest in her medical history as another in a line of intrusive requests by “curiosity seekers.”

“My life has been an open book,” Palin said. “And my life is an open book today, and Americans deserve to know the background, the associations, the affiliations of a vice presidential candidate. I’m willing to continue to be an open book.”

Asked specifically if she would release her medical records, she replied, “The medical records — so be it.

“If that will allow some curiosity seekers, perhaps, to have, oh one more thing that they can either check the box off that they can find something to criticize, perhaps, or find something to rest them assured over, fine,” she said.

“I’m healthy, I’m happy, I’ve had five kids — that’s going to be in the medical records,” she added. “Never been seriously ill or hurt — you’ll see that in the medical records if they’re released.”</div></div>
Link. (http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/27328630/ns/nightly_news/t/palin-may-release-her-medical-records/)
Then her campaign spokesperson said she would be releasing those records:

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> ABC News:

Governor Palin's campaign still has not released any information regarding her medical records despite frequent requests from the news media and the campaign's own assertion that they would release this information soon.

On Sunday morning, Palin spokeswoman Tracey Schmitt told ABC News that the campaign had planned to release information on her medical history early this week.</div></div>

Here. (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/10/29/palins-medical-records-st_n_139050.html)

eg8r
06-22-2011, 08:29 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">“I’m healthy, I’m happy, I’ve had five kids — that’s going to be in the medical records,” she added. “Never been seriously ill or hurt — you’ll see that in the medical records if they’re released.”</div></div>This seems to be probably the sticky point for her. At first she says, "fine but you won't find anything" then she says, "you won't find anything IF they are released." Don't you find it important to take into context the whole of her quote and not just the first part?

Looks like the campaign spokesperson misspoke. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif She isn't Palin.

Again, Obama's defense works perfectly for Palin and I still believe at this point it is a non-issue and wouldn't help or hurt Palin at all so what would be the point?

eg8r

Gayle in MD
06-22-2011, 09:49 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You are so off the hook it is crazy. LOL, put up a strong Republican woman and you are scared to death. All you can do is attack. Good thing she is not here or she would eat you alive.

eg8r </div></div>

Again, you refuse to acknowledge proven facts.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">There is no denying, a bi-partisan panel, in Alaska, found that she had abused her office, and further investigations involving her abuse of public funds, and of her office, were on-going when she resigned. She had to pay back money, that she took from the state, illegally.

G.

</div></div>

The woman has made a complete fool of herself, over and over. She's a crook and a phony. Sooner or later, you'll see that for yourself. The laugh's on you.

G.

eg8r
06-22-2011, 10:18 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Again, you refuse to acknowledge proven facts.
</div></div>Just like you refuse to acknowledge the proven fact that Palin intimidates you and that is why your claws are out.

eg8r

Gayle in MD
06-22-2011, 10:33 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Again, you refuse to acknowledge proven facts.
</div></div>Just like you refuse to acknowledge the proven fact that Palin intimidates you and that is why your claws are out.

eg8r </div></div>

Why the hell do you think Sara Palin has anny impact on my life, at all?

Dpoes President Obama intimidate you? Does nancy Pelosi intimidate you?

Ed, you're so tranparent, when you are simply posting to irritate.

That's exactly why I usually end up putting you back on ignore. I don't have time for ridiculous accusations, nor for your pretense at mind reading, LOL.

Go have a Twinkie! In fact, make it a Fried Twinkie. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

J.K.

eg8r
06-22-2011, 12:40 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Why the hell do you think Sara Palin has anny impact on my life, at all?
</div></div>It was easy to see, your claws were proof immediately. Strong women from the right intimidate the crap out of you and your responses to them are very transparent (you like to use this word so I am guessing will understand its use).

eg8r

Gayle in MD
06-22-2011, 12:45 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Why the hell do you think Sara Palin has anny impact on my life, at all?
</div></div>It was easy to see, your claws were proof immediately. Strong women from the right intimidate the crap out of you and your responses to them are very transparent (you like to use this word so I am guessing will understand its use).

eg8r </div></div>

Ridiculous. Absolutely NOTHING from the "Right" is authentic in my view, and hence, has no impact on my personal safety.

RW Politics, is a threat to our nation, not to me personally.

Sara Palin is a joke to me, as are any who think she is at all worthy of ANY public Office.

G.