PDA

View Full Version : Antbody see......

Qtec
06-21-2011, 01:30 AM
..Jon Stewart on Fox with Chris Wallace?
link (http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/fox-news-sunday/index.html#/v/1007046245001/exclusive-jon-stewart-on-fox-news-sunday/?playlist_id=86913)

Wallace admitted that Fox was NOT 'Fair and Balanced' when he said Fox was a 'counter weight' to the liberal MSM!

Q /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

LWW
06-21-2011, 03:59 AM
If you believe the statement to be true, then you are de facto admitting that the moonbat crazy left media is unfair and unbalanced.

I can hear Snoopy's doublethink engine winding up to speed.

Gayle in MD
06-21-2011, 08:01 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">..Jon Stewart on Fox with Chris Wallace?
link (http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/fox-news-sunday/index.html#/v/1007046245001/exclusive-jon-stewart-on-fox-news-sunday/?playlist_id=86913)

Wallace admitted that Fox was NOT 'Fair and Balanced' when he said Fox was a 'counter weight' to the liberal MSM!

Q /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

</div></div>
LOL, yep, Wallace admitted Fux Noise is NOT Fair, nor Balanced, as they claim, but partisan, twisted RW Propaganda.

Fux Noise, the favorite Propaganda station of the terminally misinformed.

Stewart was great!

Fux, did what they always do,.... edited the always painful truth, out of the program. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Hilarious!

G.

Soflasnapper
06-21-2011, 08:12 AM
I agree that's one possible takeaway.

But I'm sure Wallace or others could frame it differently, as providing the FACTS that the MSM leaves out from their bias.

Thus a counterweight to incomplete and slanted information, by providing more complete and allegedly unslanted info.

Not true, of course, but they have a relatively easy argument to that effect which doesn't require admitting what we know to be true about them.

Gayle in MD
06-21-2011, 09:38 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I agree that's one possible takeaway.

But I'm sure Wallace or others could frame it differently, as providing the FACTS that the MSM leaves out from their bias.

Thus a counterweight to incomplete and slanted information, by providing more complete and allegedly unslanted info.

Not true, of course, but they have a relatively easy argument to that effect which doesn't require admitting what we know to be true about them. </div></div>

I don't see how they can claim, "Fair and Balanced" while admitting they are partisan????

G.

eg8r
06-21-2011, 01:12 PM
Sofla already explained it and you quoted "how" they can claim it...<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thus a counterweight to incomplete and slanted information, by providing more complete and allegedly unslanted info.

</div></div>He is saying (not that he agrees with this position but merely stating that it is a position Fox could take) they are considering their partisan programming as a counterbalance to the other partisan media outlets. If there was no partisan Fox station out there all we would have is the lefty partisan outfits. They bring balance to the partisanship in the news networks.

eg8r

Gayle in MD
06-21-2011, 01:20 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sofla already explained it and you quoted "how" they can claim it...<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thus a counterweight to incomplete and slanted information, by providing more complete and allegedly unslanted info.

</div></div>He is saying (not that he agrees with this position but merely stating that it is a position Fox could take) they are considering their partisan programming as a counterbalance to the other partisan media outlets. If there was no partisan Fox station out there all we would have is the lefty partisan outfits. They bring balance to the partisanship in the news networks.

eg8r </div></div>

Ed,
I fully understood what Sofla said, and simiply wrote my own opinion.

That does not mean that I need you to explain to me, his opinion, thank you very much.

To call themselves, "Fair and Balanced" is a lie. They are a propaganda station, which pushes lies for the Repiglican Party, and spreads around edited statements, and edited clips, intentionally contrived to trick the public.

That is NOT, Fair, nor Balanced! NOR is it "NEWS" in any way, shape or form.

G.

eg8r
06-21-2011, 01:30 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I fully understood what Sofla said, and simiply wrote my own opinion.

That does not mean that I need you to explain to me, his opinion, thank you very much.
</div></div>Your sarcasm was not apparent. From this point on, in this discussion I will just read your posts as riddled with sarcasm.

eg8r

Gayle in MD
06-21-2011, 01:37 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I fully understood what Sofla said, and simiply wrote my own opinion.

</div></div>Your sarcasm was not apparent. From this point on, in this discussion I will just read your posts as riddled with sarcasm.

eg8r </div></div>

I wasn't being sarcastic.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">To call themselves, "Fair and Balanced" is a lie. They are a propaganda station, which pushes lies for the Repiglican Party, and spreads around edited statements, and edited clips, intentionally contrived to trick the public.

That is NOT, Fair, nor Balanced! NOR is it "NEWS" in any way, shape or form.

G. </div></div>

LWW
06-21-2011, 04:18 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If there was no partisan Fox station out there all we would have is the lefty partisan outfits. They bring balance to the partisanship in the news networks.

eg8r </div></div>

And that is why the left hates Fox and Limbaugh ... they want nothing on the public airwaves but a sea of Olberboard and Madcow,