PDA

View Full Version : Documented Charts2Boil Your Blood, If U R A Dem

Gayle in MD
06-21-2011, 11:03 AM
The right need not participate in this thread, since we all know, the right is unable to read charts!

http://motherjones.com/politics/2011/06/speedup-americans-working-harder-charts

G.

llotter
06-21-2011, 11:18 AM
too complex for me. All I know fur sure is that we have a Pathetic Moron in the WH and if that doesn't change quickly, we are all going down the tubes.

Gayle in MD
06-21-2011, 11:26 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: llotter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">too complex for me. All I know fur sure is that we have a Pathetic Moron in the WH and if that doesn't change quickly, we are all going down the tubes. </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">too complex for me. </div></div>

Yes, well most things are. That's why I noted that it would be above your head, in advance, and the same for the rest of the RW radicals on this forum.

Thanks, for proving me right!

BTW, ONLY a MORON would call Prpesident Obama, a MORON, and particularly after defending George W. Bush, the greatest MORON of all times!

G.

llotter
06-21-2011, 11:42 AM
I would never call you a moron, Gayle, but I do wonder why some folks have no curiosity about dear leaders past. Virtually everything about his past has been hidden and like bobble-heads, some folks just accept nothing as more than enough...don't even question anything, and worse, viciously attack anyone that does have the nerve to question.

What's that all about?

Gayle in MD
06-21-2011, 11:54 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: llotter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I would never call you a moron, Gayle, but I do wonder why some folks have no curiosity about dear leaders past. Virtually everything about his past has been hidden and like bobble-heads, some folks just accept nothing as more than enough...don't even question anything, and worse, viciously attack anyone that does have the nerve to question.

What's that all about? </div></div>

What do you expect me to think of you when you call a man who was chosen President of the Harvard Law Review, a moron!

Additionally, how come it didn't bother you when EVERYTHING about George W.'s Past, was hidden???? And, he was cuaght lying about his past???

His MIA records, destroyed. The man in the Office of the Reserves, states that Karen Huges, and two other Bush operatives, came into that office and removed his records.

Obama has NOT hidden anything, and in fact, he came clean about everything, unlike your boy Bush, who was CAUGHT RED HANDED lying about his DWI, and refused to even answer about his cocaine use, which was obvious in the pictures of him, as a young man, with those coke eyes of his, and his resulting Jaw Roll, known as the coke roll.

You're so far to the right, I can't respect any of your opinions. And, additionally, why do you refuse to answer why you stopped praising a cold blooded Murderer, after years of praising him in your by-line????

What are YOU hiding???

G.

eg8r
06-21-2011, 01:19 PM
LOL, so what qualifications do you have that give you the right to decide who can and cannot read a chart?

eg8r

Gayle in MD
06-21-2011, 01:23 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">LOL, so what qualifications do you have that give you the right to decide who can and cannot read a chart?

eg8r </div></div>

"Need not" does not mean, "You are forbidden" FYI!

My own observation over the years, indicates the Righties on this forum, have a built in reality block, particularly when it comes to documented CHARTS.

Additionally, I didn't say that anyone couldn't read them, just predicted those who would be unable to grasp the information included in them, due to their RW reality filter..

G.

eg8r
06-21-2011, 01:31 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">"Need not" does not mean, "You are forbidden" FYI!
</div></div>So not only are you telling me that I cannot read a chart but you are going to go one step further and tell me what my post means. Interesting but your level of education doesn't support your level of egotism.

eg8r

Gayle in MD
06-21-2011, 01:47 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">"Need not" does not mean, "You are forbidden" FYI!
</div></div>So not only are you telling me that I cannot read a chart but you are going to go one step further and tell me what my post means. Interesting but your level of education doesn't support your level of egotism.

eg8r </div></div>

LOL, My level of education is far higher than you own!

G.

eg8r
06-21-2011, 04:56 PM
It is healthy to see you laugh at your own jokes.

eg8r

cushioncrawler
06-21-2011, 06:17 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The right need not participate in this thread, since we all know, the right is unable to read charts!

http://motherjones.com/politics/2011/06/speedup-americans-working-harder-charts
G.</div></div>That iz terrible. Slavery in the usofa haz certainly changed its face.
And if u add the stats & costs etc for the usofa for health & education etc things look really bad.
Then, there iz the stats etc for Godma in the usofa.
Add the crime stats & drug stats.
And what about the environment.
mac.

cushioncrawler
06-21-2011, 07:58 PM
Nearly forgotted. Prizzoners sitting in prizzons.
mac.

cushioncrawler
06-21-2011, 07:59 PM
Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh -- dont mention the war.
mac.

cushioncrawler
06-21-2011, 08:00 PM
Illegals, the 3rd class of slavery.
mac.

Gayle in MD
06-22-2011, 11:56 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It is healthy to see you laugh at your own jokes.

eg8r </div></div>

I was laughing at your ignorance, and your typical M.O. of avoiding any admission of anything that has been proven, such as documented charts, which prove everything I write.

Your non stop efforts to muddy up the waters, getd old, Ed.

G.