PDA

View Full Version : IN GOD WE TRUST - ALL OTHER MUST POST

Professor
06-21-2011, 08:01 PM
<span style='font-size: 11pt'> The <span style="color: #FF0000">20th Anniversary Special Edition</span> of our classic <span style="color: #009900">Southern Billiards </span>t-shirt are available in 20 different color/print combinations. They are the same as our classic t-shirt except for the following phrase underneath the logo on the back:</span>

<span style='font-size: 17pt'>IN GOD WE TRUST</span>
<span style='font-size: 14pt'>ALL OTHERS MUST POST</span>

<span style='font-size: 11pt'>Special Editions are done every five years and the anniversary year may be identified by the dots over the is, which are numbers rather than dots. They are only available every five years, so when they are gone, it will be five year before they will be available again</span>

<span style="color: #FF0000"><span style='font-size: 14pt'>To view the shirt and/or order visit our web site at:</span>

<span style='font-size: 17pt'>SouthernBilliards.com (http://www.southernbilliards.com/t-shirts2011/index.html)</span> </span>

SpiderMan
06-22-2011, 10:08 AM
Prof,

We had a conversation several years ago regarding Larry McKay, AKA "R-McKay" (Memphis), AKA "Black Larry" (Dallas). Since you seemed to know him, I wondered if you had any details of his death.

SpiderMan

Professor
06-22-2011, 06:02 PM
NO, none at all. In face SpiderMan I didn't know he had passed away! Damn.

Hey, if you happen to see Black Joey, tell him that Sam and I said hello, and to come see us sometime.

Sid_Vicious
06-23-2011, 09:46 AM
I don't think Larry ever had any quality of life after the massive stroke he had some years back, so details might not be pleasant. One downside to playing a lot of pool is that you get to experience these unpleasant experiences up close. Sad but true. sid

SpiderMan
06-23-2011, 02:15 PM
Shortly following his stroke, he reportedly returned to the Memphis area to live with a sister. I lost track of the details for a few years, but learned last year through the grapevine that he had died.

SpiderMan
06-24-2011, 01:08 PM
Here's a picture I took at our local poolhall, back when Larry was still healthy:

http://i264.photobucket.com/albums/ii168/funkychateau/Pool%20Related/BlackLarry2.jpg