PDA

View Full Version : The Party of Joe SixPack?

Qtec
06-21-2011, 10:33 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Wisconsin Set To Defund Planned Parenthood, Slash Family Planning

WASHINGTON -- Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker (R) is expected to sign a budget bill on Tuesday that eliminates state and federal funding from nine of the state's Planned Parenthood health centers, making Wisconsin the fourth state to defund the family planning provider after Indiana, Kansas and North Carolina did so earlier this year.

The new state budget also cuts men out of BadgerCare, the state's Medicaid-funded family planning program, and tightens the eligibility restrictions for women, which could jeopardize the entire program. The U.S. Department of Health would have to agree to such dramatic changes to BadgerCare that state officials worry the program might end altogether, <u>leaving 57,000 uninsured patients without access to health care.</u>

<span style='font-size: 14pt'>A Planned Parenthood spokesperson said <u>Wisconsin has never seen an administration more fundamentally opposed to family planning and birth control.</u> Walker was the first gubernatorial candidate to seek and win the official endorsement of Pro-Life Wisconsin -- <u>a group that considers birth control a form of abortion and opposes sex education for teenagers.</u></span> </div></div>

Religious driven policies that a minority voted for. Like I said before, these people don't believe in freedom or the USCON. They want to impose THEIR values on the rest, just like the Taliban.

Q link (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/06/21/wisconsin-fourth-state-to-defund-planned-parenthood_n_881504.html)

BTW, Bristol Palin was on the Pill when she got pregnant. just saying.

Qtec
06-21-2011, 10:54 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hitler Was Fulfilling God's Will For Israel </div></div>

Its true. believe (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ct4_ze_FjNo&feature=relmfu)

Q /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

reply. denial (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uvhp4as0oDE&feature=related)

LWW
06-22-2011, 04:25 AM
Well since you have an unnamed PP spokesperson as a source ... which even then doesn't support your stupid claim ... I can see how a crack addled chimpanzee could buy into the claim.

What amazes me is that an educated adult could.

eg8r
06-22-2011, 08:44 AM
Tough economic times call for tough economic decisions.

eg8r

Gayle in MD
06-22-2011, 10:40 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Wisconsin Set To Defund Planned Parenthood, Slash Family Planning

WASHINGTON -- Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker (R) is expected to sign a budget bill on Tuesday that eliminates state and federal funding from nine of the state's Planned Parenthood health centers, making Wisconsin the fourth state to defund the family planning provider after Indiana, Kansas and North Carolina did so earlier this year.

The new state budget also cuts men out of BadgerCare, the state's Medicaid-funded family planning program, and tightens the eligibility restrictions for women, which could jeopardize the entire program. The U.S. Department of Health would have to agree to such dramatic changes to BadgerCare that state officials worry the program might end altogether, <u>leaving 57,000 uninsured patients without access to health care.</u>

<span style='font-size: 14pt'>A Planned Parenthood spokesperson said <u>Wisconsin has never seen an administration more fundamentally opposed to family planning and birth control.</u> Walker was the first gubernatorial candidate to seek and win the official endorsement of Pro-Life Wisconsin -- <u>a group that considers birth control a form of abortion and opposes sex education for teenagers.</u></span> </div></div>

Religious driven policies that a minority voted for. Like I said before, these people don't believe in freedom or the USCON. They want to impose THEIR values on the rest, just like the Taliban.

Q link (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/06/21/wisconsin-fourth-state-to-defund-planned-parenthood_n_881504.html)

BTW, Bristol Palin was on the Pill when she got pregnant. just saying. </div></div>

<span style='font-size: 14pt'> , these people don't believe in freedom or the USCON. They want to impose THEIR values on the rest, just like the Taliban.

</span>

Exactly like them!

"When Fascism Comes to America, it will come wrapped in the Flag, Waving the Cross."

G.

Qtec
06-22-2011, 11:30 AM
What claim?

Q

Qtec
06-22-2011, 11:33 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Tough economic times call for tough economic decisions.

eg8r </div></div>

Correct.
Raise taxes on the rich. Cut defence spending. Close tax loopholes for the corporations. Tax Wall St. Cut funding for things that don't work like Abstinence Programs. etc etc

This year alone 70 laws have been passed that restrict access to abortion or family planning.

If you are a sane person and you are against abortion, then you must be for preventing unwanted pregnancies...but no.

Q

eg8r
06-22-2011, 12:54 PM
Actually when any sane person starts to dig out of debt they do it by tackling those debts that cost the most to carry. Race baiting does no good whatsoever. Cut to defense spending seems a bit ludicrous since you and gayle continue to harp that the world is no safe now and might even be more volatile consider the radical muslims are even more pissed off with us. Medicare is the best place to start. Weed out the waste immediately.

eg8r

Gayle in MD
06-23-2011, 07:41 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Actually when any sane person starts to dig out of debt they do it by tackling those debts that cost the most to carry. Race baiting does no good whatsoever. Cut to defense spending seems a bit ludicrous since you and gayle continue to harp that the world is no safe now and might even be more volatile consider the radical muslims are even more pissed off with us. Medicare is the best place to start. Weed out the waste immediately.

eg8r </div></div>

Great Christian Values you have going there Ed.

So all of those people my age, who have paid into Ss and Medicare, and all of those who have paid into it for most of their adult lives, younger than I, are what you consider "The Waste?"

Typical RW heartless values.

The Repigs have ruined my country.

Glad you're so happy about the inhumane Repiglican views.... steal from everyone in the Middle and at the Bottom, of the pay scale, to give away more money, subsidies, loopholes, tax cuts, to the wealthy, who are sucking our country dry of it's revenue, and hoarding trillions, instead of using it to come to the aid of their country.

WE have a REVENUE problem, which is a direct result of BUSH/REPIGLICAN TAX CUTS, and REPIGLICAN CORRUPTION, INCOMPETENCE AND CORPORATE CRONYISM!!!!

G.

LWW
06-23-2011, 07:43 AM
Are you implying there is no waste and fraud in MEDISCARE?

Or, are you using your lame Alinsky skills to attempt to make him defend a point he never made.

eg8r
06-23-2011, 09:13 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Great Christian Values you have going there Ed.
</div></div>Do you feel better as you continue to attack my religious views? Does that make you somehow feel like a real woman? Why don't you just stick to the discussion points and stay on subject?

When talking about a debt issue you tackle your biggest debts. Only a sane person would be able to understand this. Defense spending is high, but you and qtip continue to tell us the world is a more dangerous place these days so it makes sense to make sure we can defend ourselves. My vote for cutting medicare spending is not a vote to leave the old to die off with no help. I am finding that you are intentionally ignoring the fact that I am only wanting to CUT THE WASTE in Medicare spending. Are you ignorant enough to believe there is NO WASTE in our Medicare programs?

I think it is high time you start taking a minute to actually digest what I have said and respond accordingly. Also, to answer some of my questions above, attacking my religious views with your perception of what they should be is counter-productive and only diminishes the level of discussion possible going forward.

I have noticed the only person from the left side of the aisle who is capable of having an open mind (while sticking to his guns) is Soflasnapper. It is enjoyable to discuss the issues with him because he takes into account opposing views instead of just lashing out against them. qtip is bearable but your responses seem to have the most vitriol and that is probably why you get treated the harshest by the righties on this board (I am not defending the righties, just pointing out what I see). I try to soften my posts but you do your darndest to make that as tough as possible. Surely this is just a flaw of doing business on the internet and not face to face as many times when I think I am posting something comical it gets a response full vicious attacks that were never warranted in the first place.

eg8r

Gayle in MD
06-23-2011, 09:47 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Great Christian Values you have going there Ed.
</div></div>Do you feel better as you continue to attack my religious views? Does that make you somehow feel like a real woman? Why don't you just stick to the discussion points and stay on subject?

When talking about a debt issue you tackle your biggest debts. Only a sane person would be able to understand this. Defense spending is high, but you and qtip continue to tell us the world is a more dangerous place these days so it makes sense to make sure we can defend ourselves. My vote for cutting medicare spending is not a vote to leave the old to die off with no help. I am finding that you are intentionally ignoring the fact that I am only wanting to CUT THE WASTE in Medicare spending. Are you ignorant enough to believe there is NO WASTE in our Medicare programs?

I think it is high time you start taking a minute to actually digest what I have said and respond accordingly. Also, to answer some of my questions above, attacking my religious views with your perception of what they should be is counter-productive and only diminishes the level of discussion possible going forward.

I have noticed the only person from the left side of the aisle who is capable of having an open mind (while sticking to his guns) is Soflasnapper. It is enjoyable to discuss the issues with him because he takes into account opposing views instead of just lashing out against them. qtip is bearable but your responses seem to have the most vitriol and that is probably why you get treated the harshest by the righties on this board (I am not defending the righties, just pointing out what I see). I try to soften my posts but you do your darndest to make that as tough as possible. Surely this is just a flaw of doing business on the internet and not face to face as many times when I think I am posting something comical it gets a response full vicious attacks that were never warranted in the first place.

eg8r </div></div>

I apologize, Ed. I must have misunderstood this statement of yours.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Medicare is the best place to start. Weed out the waste immediately.

eg8r

</div></div>

Because the reality is that Repuiblicans are trying to destroy Medicare, completely, AND social Security, and falsely blaming those programs, for the economic mess that they and Bush created for our country, with all of their borrowing and nation building in the Middle East.

I just find it hard to understand how you can vote for the right, and say that you care about The Gulf, for example, and your children's future, after you defended Bush, and the Neocon "Nation Building" borrowing and spending our revenues, for oil contracts, the very agenda, which put us into the debt hole, as the blank check Republican congress, spent and prok barreled our way into this debt hole.

If you care about America's air, water, oceans, the health of future generations, then how can you justify voting for the party which is owned by Koch Brothers, known as the Grand Oil Party, for good reasons, and legislatin things like Cheney's Halliburton Loophole, which allowed energy corporations to frack without revealing the toxins they were putting into our drinking water, and pave the way for them to enhance corporate options for polluting the very environment, which you claim to treasure so much.

Are you aware that it was a Republican, who called it unAmerican for us to hold BP to account for what they did to the Gulf?

do you know how many multi millions Koch Brothers gives away for RW think tanks, to present fake information which covers up the reality of polluting by Energy corpoations?

Are you aware of the multi millions that Koch Brothers give to Republican Candidates, and RW think tanks, so they can get the legislation they want pushed through in order to protect their opportunities for polluting the environment.

Do you realize how Republican Policies have impacted our environment?

Do you realize that Republicans are trying to do away with the EPA, CDC, cut funds for nearly every single consumer protection agency that protects all of us, including you and your own kids, from being poisoned, blocking oversight for keeping our kids safe, on many levels?

You have shown in the past some standards of fairness, so what I don't understand about you, is that you are blaming waste in Medicare, and voting for the party that wants to destroy it, and Social Security, for people your age, and older, who have paid into it for their whole working lives. Do you find that fair, in the light of their intention to continue to give more and moe of our tax dollars to the very corporations that are making us sick, destroying the environment, attacking the American Worker, so they can steal more from all of us?

Throwing people to the mercy of the Health Insurance Industry, is criminal, IMO, and you might be interested to know, that most of the waste, comes from corruption, the corporate interests, who cut the pay to health providers, and stuff it in their own pockets, and much of our collective illness, is linked to dirty food and water and air.

How can you claim to care about the state of The Gulf, and at the same time, vote for the very party which lays out loopholes which allow Koch and other energy corporations, to destroy our environment?

How do you justify Republicans taking services from people who have been paying for them, for decades, while Republicans are continuing to provide tax cuts and loopholes and subsidies for the very corporations who pollute the environment, outsource American jobs, and hide their profits offshore.

Do you have any concerns at all, about what the RW Supreme Court has done to our Democratic Principles?

Any concerns about the impact on our collective health, due to these polluting corporations, who make us sick, and then get bonuses for doing so?

You say I am vitriolic, yet, you never answer any questions I ask you, except with sarcasm. After a day of your coonstant criticism, I'm bound to get testy with you.

However, I do want you to know, I have never doubted your faith, I just don't get how you can be so devoted to your faith, yet at the same time, support the party which is undenibly in bed, owned and paid for with money from the very corporate interests which are destroying this beautiful earth, making people ill, and denying the scientific studies, whichh prove that all of this radical, dangerous weather, we are seeing, including the fires in your own state, is linked to the warming temperatures, whichh are imnpacted by the burning of fuels, and the carbon in the atmosphere.

G.