PDA

View Full Version : LMAO! 4 GOP HOPEFUL HYPOCRITICAL FLIP FLOPPERS!

Gayle in MD
06-23-2011, 12:50 PM
Former Massachusetts governor Mitt Romney has faced sharp criticism from conservatives over the health care reform package he signed into law in the Bay State during his tenure, and more specifically, the plan's inclusion of a mandate that individuals purchase health insurance.

Romney, however, is not the only Republican running for president in the next election cycle who has voiced support for the measure -- a key element of the health care law signed by President Barack Obama -- in the past only to later criticize it.

Former House Speaker Newt Gingrich, former Utah governor Jon Huntsman and former Minnesota governor Tim Pawlenty have all spoken out in favor of the individual mandate.

Below, a look at the GOP hopefuls who supported the measure before coming out against it.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/06/23/primary-election-2012-gop_n_883118.html

Sev
06-23-2011, 12:53 PM
No surprise there.

They deserve the criticism.

eg8r
06-23-2011, 01:02 PM
Yep, just like all those lefties that voted for the war before they voted against it. It was alright for their flip flopping but heaven forbid a righty does it.

eg8r

llotter
06-23-2011, 01:10 PM
Of course, that is precisely why conservatives are not happy with the field thus far. Though not a flip-flop, the conservatives also won't support anyone who signs on to the Climate Change agenda. My bet is that none of these guys will end up representing the Republicans.

Unfortunately for the country, The Moron in the WH did not resign after his second year as I predicted but it appears likely that he won't be on the Democrat ticket next year.

Gayle in MD
06-23-2011, 01:28 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yep, just like all those lefties that voted for the war before they voted against it. It was alright for their flip flopping but heaven forbid a righty does it.

eg8r </div></div>

There were many more who voted against it, in fact, the majority.

Additionally, you can't hold them responsible when in fact, Bush and Cheney lied to all of them, and to all of us, and to the world!

Cheap shot, Ed. It was a war of choice, as all historical indicators prove, and it was a Repiglican NEOCON PUSH, on Repiglican LIES.

http://articles.cnn.com/2002-10-11/polit...=PM:ALLPOLITICS (http://articles.cnn.com/2002-10-11/politics/iraq.us_1_biological-weapons-weapons-inspectors-iraq?_s=PM:ALLPOLITICS)

Gayle in MD
06-23-2011, 01:31 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: llotter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Of course, that is precisely why conservatives are not happy with the field thus far. Though not a flip-flop, the conservatives also won't support anyone who signs on to the Climate Change agenda. My bet is that none of these guys will end up representing the Republicans.

Unfortunately for the country, The Moron in the WH did not resign after his second year as I predicted but it appears likely that he won't be on the Democrat ticket next year. </div></div>

LAMO!

You are really out there!

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

His Approval ratings are higher than Reagan's were at the same point in his administration.

The whole country is not made up of the Tea party Nutjobs....and only one in five voters, claim Repiglicanism.

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

llotter
06-23-2011, 01:44 PM
Maybe not the whole country but over half identify with the goals of the Tea Party...Smaller government, not larger...in charge of their own life, not indentured servants.

Gayle in MD
06-23-2011, 01:55 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: llotter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Maybe not the whole country but over half identify with the goals of the Tea Party...Smaller government, not larger...in charge of their own life, not indentured servants. </div></div>

Not on the polls I am seeing.

In fact, polls are showing a huge backlash, against Repiglican Policies.

Funny you would mention indentured servants, since that is exactly what Republican Policies have turned mostt of our hard working Americans, into, as we have proof, their policies only aid the wealthiest among us, in becoming even more wealthy, while taking more and more from the working class, to give more and more to the multi millionaires and multi billionaires.

G

eg8r
06-23-2011, 02:32 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">There were many more who voted against it, in fact, the majority.
</div></div>Actually you have that backwards but that seems the norm. They were all FOR it before they were against it.

eg8r

Gayle in MD
06-23-2011, 03:01 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">There were many more who voted against it, in fact, the majority.
</div></div>Actually you have that backwards but that seems the norm. They were all FOR it before they were against it.

eg8r </div></div>

No they weren't. You're quite wrong, and I think you know it. Not all of them even voted for it, not even the majority of Dems, but as usual, you didn't read the link I provided, that automatic RW filter always kicks in, and hence, you usually have things quite wrong.

Funny, how all of you righties on here are always accusing me of "But BUSH" when I am clearly right about how all of his colossal mistakes, are still impacting our economy, to this day, yet you all do the same thing in reverse.

This thread is about Repiglican candidates, who have flip flopped on the public option, and other flip flops, as well, so try to stay on the subject, another accusation you throw out there all of the time.

Stick with the subject, please.

G.