PDA

View Full Version : Republicans Sabotaging Econ for Politics

llotter
06-23-2011, 01:28 PM
The Republicans walked out of the debt limit negotiations because the claim that the Democrats won't that taxes off the table. So, the nation is poised to go into default, the economy goes into a tailspin and The Moron resigns in disgrace. It's no wonder some of our good citizens refer to them as Repiglicans.

eg8r
06-23-2011, 02:31 PM
Well, we all know Obama will never resign, but then again there isn't any reason for him to do so at this point. I do think it is a negative for the Reps when they walk out like they did. It is no better than the spineless Dems that left the state in protest.

eg8r

Gayle in MD
06-23-2011, 03:18 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: llotter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The Republicans walked out of the debt limit negotiations because the claim that the Democrats won't that taxes off the table. So, the nation is poised to go into default, the economy goes into a tailspin and The Moron resigns in disgrace. It's no wonder some of our good citizens refer to them as Repiglicans. </div></div>

Is this your latest far out fantasy?

President Obama is no quitter.

You are right about one thing, Repiglicans ARe willing to sabotage the economy, and the recovery, and have been doing so all along.

This time, their gamesmanship, may well cost all of us in more ways than one.

They are truly, <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Conservatives, Without Conscience! </div></div> and they prove that further, with every passing day.

Give up on the Obama Resignation, my friend, you will NEVER see him quit! We leave that to the other side, the Palins, and they Ryans of the world, without conscience.

When the President and the Democratic party, was tryng to address the unsustainable Health Care and Health Insurance costs, which have been strangling our economy for years, REppiglicans refused to even begin to roll up their sleeves, and work for the good of the country.

"Start Over" they chimed in unison, after months and months of giving them one compromise after another.

Their only goal, was to make President Obama a one term President, and screw what was best for the country, as they themselves said, within WEEKS of losing the election.

If that's what you call patriotic, You've got a real problem, IMO.

Repiglicans have never proven their pigginess, and obstinence more clearly than after they destroyed our economy, and then refused to help to get it going again.

PIGS!

G.

LWW
06-24-2011, 05:02 AM
The one thing you can be sure of with this regime is that they reveal their true plan by what they accuse the other side of doing.

LWW
06-24-2011, 05:03 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You are right about one thing, Repiglicans ARe willing to sabotage the economy, and the recovery, and have been doing so all along.

G.

</div></div>

I received the same talking point yesterday from David Plouffe and OFA Charlotte.

I daily know what your rant will be before you rant about it.

Soflasnapper
06-24-2011, 06:16 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The one thing you can be sure of with this regime is that they reveal their true plan by what they accuse the other side of doing. </div></div>

That's exactly what I've noticed about the right, repeatedly so.

Soflasnapper
06-24-2011, 06:17 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You are right about one thing, Repiglicans ARe willing to sabotage the economy, and the recovery, and have been doing so all along.

G.

</div></div>

I received the same talking point yesterday from David Plouffe and OFA Charlotte.

I daily know what your rant will be before you rant about it. </div></div>

It took a while for the Dems to get the courage to say it (as it is a horrible accusation, if not true), but people have been noticing it for the past couple of years. It seems to be entirely true.

LWW
06-25-2011, 03:36 AM
Doubled your daily spoonage I see.

llotter
06-25-2011, 03:45 AM
Everyone admits that our current track is 'unsustainable' so there will no doubt be some pain to make the necessary corrections. Republicans merely want to take what they view as less pain now rather than more pain later. Democrats want to opt for later and hope to won't be all that bad.