PDA

View Full Version : Will Eric Himpton Holder Junior resign?

LWW
06-25-2011, 04:03 AM
After:

- Running the D of J while it demanded that guns be allowed to illegally flow into the hands of Mexican narco terrorists, leading to the murders of innocent US citizens.

- Refusing to enforce US law against the New Black Panther Party.

- Overseeing the pardon of domestic terrorists by Clinton.

- Overseeing the pardon sold to Marc Rich.

- Working for a law firm representing GITMO detainees.

I would think it would be time for this scofflaw to be held accountable for his crimes.

OH DEAR! (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eric_Holder)

Sev
06-25-2011, 05:55 AM
You ever get the feeling that Holder at some point is going to be thrown under the bus at the most opportune moment?

LWW
06-25-2011, 06:41 AM
The BATF head is refusing to be the speed bump.

Soflasnapper
06-25-2011, 02:03 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">After:

- Running the D of J while it demanded that guns be allowed to illegally flow into the hands of Mexican narco terrorists, leading to the murders of innocent US citizens.

- Refusing to enforce US law against the New Black Panther Party.

- Overseeing the pardon of domestic terrorists by Clinton.

- Overseeing the pardon sold to Marc Rich.

- Working for a law firm representing GITMO detainees.

I would think it would be time for this scofflaw to be held accountable for his crimes.

OH DEAR! (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eric_Holder)
</div></div>

None of these are crimes. If you think they are, name them.

The AG is not the boss or any overseer of the BATF, which sits under either the Treasury Sec, or perhaps the head of Homeland Security.

LWW
06-25-2011, 02:43 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The AG is not the boss or any overseer of the BATF, which sits under either the Treasury Sec, or perhaps the head of Homeland Security. </div></div>

And you try so hard ... (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BATF)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (abbreviated ATF) is a federal law enforcement organization within the United States Department of Justice. </div></div>

Soflasnapper
06-25-2011, 09:14 PM
Quite right, damned Homeland Security Act changed where it was in the governmental flow chart, and I have missed that detail ever since.

I regret the error, and as always appreciate the correction, although of course, it was not intended to be a factual statement (TM).

Now as to your suggestion that he has committed 'crimes'? Perhaps you can show I made another error.

LWW
06-26-2011, 05:26 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I regret the error, and as always appreciate the correction, although of course, it was not intended to be a factual statement (TM).</div></div>

That one deserves to live.

Soflasnapper
06-26-2011, 10:42 PM
Can't show another error? (re: CRIMES)

LWW
06-27-2011, 03:57 AM
Actually, I listed several.