PDA

View Full Version : Comradette Hllary clarifies her position!

LWW
06-26-2011, 09:47 AM
http://thepeoplescube.com/images/Hillary_Quote_Updated.png

Soflasnapper
06-26-2011, 05:35 PM
Yeah, the recently departed other administration was far better at it than the milquetoast Obama administration.

But give them a little practice, and then we'll see who does it best.

Sev
06-26-2011, 07:31 PM
We are into year 3 of practice.

If success is defined as boarded up homes and businesses from sea to shining sea. I would have to say Obama and his lackeys succeeding fabulously.

Soflasnapper
06-26-2011, 09:16 PM
Different topic.

This is playing the us or them card.

The W specialty.

This is the first I've heard the O team use it.

LWW
06-27-2011, 03:31 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Different topic.

This is playing the us or them card.

The W specialty.

This is the first I've heard the O team use it.

</div></div>

Oh ye of little humor ... Hillary made the exact opposite speech in the US Senate about how dare anyone question anyone who disagreed with the Bush regime.

Her current remarks are polar opposites to her earlier ones.

This is a comedic spoof of those comments.

LWW
06-27-2011, 03:35 AM
The old Hillary:

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and disagree with this administration, somehow you're not patriotic. We need to stand up and say we're Americans, and we have the right to debate and disagree with any administration. </div></div>

eg8r
06-27-2011, 08:30 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yeah, the recently departed other administration was far better at it than the milquetoast Obama administration.
</div></div>You are starting to get the hang of it. Lefties love deflection.

eg8r

Soflasnapper
06-27-2011, 05:11 PM
And righties love Alinsky tactics, as they admit.

We're kinda the same, just from the polarities.

Qtec
06-28-2011, 01:58 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Lefties love deflection.

eg8r </div></div>

Like you have ever answered a direct question.

Fess up.

Q

LWW
06-28-2011, 06:17 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">And righties love Alinsky tactics, as they admit.

We're kinda the same, just from the polarities. </div></div>

Actually, most on the right don't even know who Alinsky is.

Only those of us who escaped from the cult know much about it.

What is really funny is that on every political test I've ever taken I score out slightly to the left.

The only reason I'm seen as a righty here is that the teeter is heavily tilted to the far left on this forum.

I have posted several of these political tests and most all of the leftists are too afraid to post their scores.

Sev
06-28-2011, 06:31 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The old Hillary:

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and disagree with this administration, somehow you're not patriotic. We need to stand up and say we're Americans, and we have the right to debate and disagree with any administration. </div></div>
</div></div>

There is an quite screech audio with that. I believe I posted it a couple years ago.
Hmmm.

Sev
06-28-2011, 06:33 AM
Here we go.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJxmpTMGhU0

Sev
06-28-2011, 06:34 AM
JFK was a lefty. Today. He is a righty.

LWW
06-28-2011, 07:54 AM
That's back when it was each citizen's patriotic duty to commit sedition ... today that's referred to by the left as racism and treason.

eg8r
06-28-2011, 09:00 AM
Does your statement detract one iota from what I stated? Nope.

eg8r