PDA

View Full Version : Republicans continue tumbling in the polls!

LWW
06-30-2011, 04:52 AM
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_d9kmY7zUzgM/Sb5psRP7NoI/AAAAAAAABB4/X1Vj-64aCAA/s400/OB-DH271_oj_sch_D_20090312202459.jpg

Tumbling so bad they have knocked the messiah down!

It was even in the GALLUP POLL (http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/167027-gallup-poll-republican-leads-obama-on-generic-ballot) which our leftist friends have assured is is the one poll beyond question!

hondo
06-30-2011, 07:01 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_d9kmY7zUzgM/Sb5psRP7NoI/AAAAAAAABB4/X1Vj-64aCAA/s400/OB-DH271_oj_sch_D_20090312202459.jpg

Tumbling so bad they have knocked the messiah down!

It was even in the GALLUP POLL (http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/167027-gallup-poll-republican-leads-obama-on-generic-ballot) which our leftist friends have assured is is the one poll beyond question! </div></div>

"While a generic Republican leads Obama, specific Republicans trail the president.'

Hmmm. "generic Republican" ?? Is that like " fantasy football"?

Go get em, Generic Joe!

LWW
06-30-2011, 07:09 AM
How much can you afford to lose?

Soflasnapper
06-30-2011, 11:24 AM
Too bad they have to go through a withering series of attacks from their own fellow-job seekers before they get to take 'the generic Republican' position.

Then, after that huge cost, all they need is to match the $1 billion dollar figure O figures to raise, and it's a cinch!

Sev
06-30-2011, 11:35 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">How much can you afford to lose? </div></div>

Are we going in for another 9ballPaul episode????

hondo
06-30-2011, 02:31 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">How much can you afford to lose? </div></div>

Are we going in for another 9ballPaul episode???? </div></div>

I'll play him some one hole for any decent amount of money.
And I rarely play anymore.
Tell dearless leader to tape up his Cuetec and bring it on. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Sev
06-30-2011, 02:57 PM
HA!!

LWW
06-30-2011, 04:09 PM
No Balls Paul would fit right in with the cabal here.

After all:

- He is an admitted Obamatron.

- He is an avid fan of Hitler.

- He has advocated executions for all who disagree with dear leader.

- He has suggested I be sent to the gas chambers.

- He shoots off his mouth on things about which he knows nothing.

- His mouth writes checks his arse can't cash.

- He makes challenges and wagers and then urinates his panties when called on to back them up.

He could probably come here and stage a coup to take over the cabal ... I know aitch loves the guy.

LWW
06-30-2011, 04:10 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">How much can you afford to lose? </div></div>

Aitch? How much? Can you get a third on the double?

LWW
06-30-2011, 04:11 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">How much can you afford to lose? </div></div>

Tell dearless leader to tape up his Cuetec and bring it on. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif </div></div>

We've been through this before ... your definition of "ANY PLACE ANY TIME" just doesn't do it for me.

hondo
06-30-2011, 06:12 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">How much can you afford to lose? </div></div>

Tell dearless leader to tape up his Cuetec and bring it on. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif </div></div>

We've been through this before ... your definition of "ANY PLACE ANY TIME" just doesn't do it for me. </div></div>

That's because you lie. We've established that.
1. I say that I play pool at the Midtown Lounge in Clarksburg.
2. You google it. Pretending to have been there twice and met the owner. You describe it as a wonderful place with good food.
3. Later, I mention a redneck joint where I live now ( out of business btw), where some disgusting racist remarks about Obama were made.
4. You tell me you'll meet me any time, any place. I suggest the Midtown that you had described as wonderful.
5. Being the coward that you are , you decide to blend the 2 establishments into one, claiming tha you are afraid for your arsehole.
6. I point out over and over that the 2 establishments aren't even in the same town.
7. Being the cowardly weasel that you are, you continue to ignore
my assurances that they aren't the same giving you your convenient excuse.
8. You, sir, have no honor, and are a coward.
9. Let's play in Parkersburg. Or are you scared to come to West Virginia at all because of the way you have ridiculed my state on these forums?
I don't think you are man enough to face me, let alone gamble on the pool table.
You're simply a blowhard nobody who tries to puff himself up on the forums.

hondo
06-30-2011, 06:17 PM
Sev, we can play also, but not big stakes.
I'm a bit of a nit.
Also, check your automatic weapons at the door.
Unlike dearless leader, you do make me a little nervous.
He's just the cowardly lieon, er, lion.

Sev
06-30-2011, 08:21 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sev, we can play also, but not big stakes.
I'm a bit of a nit.
He's just the cowardly lieon, er, lion. </div></div>

Believe it or not I dont gamble. Superbowl is about the extent of it.

Oh gods sakes Hondo. Just because I occasionally bust your balls it in no way means I want to do you any harm.
Get a grip on yourself man. After all you are a combat veteran.

OH and that bottle of Walker Gold is still virgin.

LWW
07-01-2011, 02:47 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm a bit of a nit.</div></div>

Foghorn Leghorn has spoken.

hondo
07-01-2011, 07:24 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm a bit of a nit.</div></div>

Foghorn Leghorn has spoken. </div></div>

The big difference between us, dearless leader, is that I'm honest and left my ego behind years ago as I became enlightened.
You were the little fat boy who was bullied and now hides behind
a keyboard trying to cyber bully others.

I have admitted to my many weaknesses and mistakes openly on these forums while you hide behind a cloak of anonymity using my words against me. This is why no one respects you.

I may, I say, I may, be a nit but I'll play some one hole for fifty or a hundred.
There's a real nice pool hall near Parkersburg High School.
What say ye to the nit?

What's that? I didn't think so. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

hondo
07-01-2011, 07:29 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sev, we can play also, but not big stakes.
I'm a bit of a nit.

Oh gods sakes Hondo. Just because I occasionally bust your balls it in no way means I want to do you any harm.

OH and that bottle of Walker Gold is still virgin. </div></div>

I would gladly play for shits and giggles over a bottle of Gold.
And perhaps you are sane.
Oh, well, half of my acquaintances are a little nutty.

Sev
07-01-2011, 07:55 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sev, we can play also, but not big stakes.
I'm a bit of a nit.

OH and that bottle of Walker Gold is still virgin. </div></div>

I would gladly play for shits and giggles over a bottle of Gold.
And perhaps you are sane.
Oh, well, half of my acquaintances are a little nutty. </div></div>

Just think how boring the world would be if everybody was perfectly wrapped.

hondo
07-01-2011, 09:56 PM
Trust me. You have no worries about that.