PDA

View Full Version : So I waited 'til tha last minute...

Cuemage
09-16-2002, 05:21 PM
to book my room for tha US Open, and I'm lookin for replies on who has already booked & what kinda rates they got & where is a good place to stay...etc.
My second thought is V.I.P. seating...is it really worth it? How is general admission seating? After all, I haven't been since '97.
Finally, I'm still willing to throw in on the CCB tourney even though I've played nothing but golf all summer. Is tha tourney still on? Did anyone make any t-shirts or pins for us so we can recognize each other?
Thanks for catchin me up on what's goin down in Chesapeke. Recreational time is finite, and with all tha great weather, pool has taken a back seat.

Thanks

Tha Cuemage

bluewolf
09-16-2002, 07:26 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Cuemage:</font><hr> to book my room for tha US Open, and I'm lookin for replies on who has already booked &amp; what kinda rates they got &amp; where is a good place to stay...etc.
My second thought is V.I.P. seating...is it really worth it? How is general admission seating? After all, I haven't been since '97.
Finally, I'm still willing to throw in on the CCB tourney even though I've played nothing but golf all summer. Is tha tourney still on? Did anyone make any t-shirts or pins for us so we can recognize each other?
Thanks for catchin me up on what's goin down in Chesapeke. Recreational time is finite, and with all tha great weather, pool has taken a back seat.

Thanks

Tha Cuemage <hr></blockquote>

due to unforseen circumstances, ww and i will not be able to come to the ccb tourney.that leaves 2 slots if anyone wanted to play and all the slots are taken up. we also had reserved fri-sun nights at the red roof inn(about 40$ per night) which we will have to cancel.if anybody is having difficulty finding a room and wants ours, please contact one of us.

i was very excited about going but sometimes things work(or dont) the way they are supposed to.

Laura

TomBrooklyn
09-16-2002, 08:32 PM
bluewolf,
I wish you and ww were going. I hope you can remake your plans.
Tom