PDA

View Full Version : Bush the Wise.

Qtec
07-01-2011, 02:39 AM
eh.................................September the 11th.

true leader (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dABSMw7vsgU)

Did he blink? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smirk.gif

Q

Qtec
07-02-2011, 04:27 AM
Bump.

Obama would blink!!!!!!!!!!

Embarrassing.

Q

LWW
07-02-2011, 04:43 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> http://www.cringer.com/images/evil-bush-sticker.jpg

Q </div></div>

Qtec
07-02-2011, 04:49 AM
I didn't imply he was evil, just as dumb as a bucket of hair.

Prove me wrong.

Q

LWW
07-02-2011, 05:10 AM
I don't have to, you made the claim ... back it up.

Qtec
07-02-2011, 05:13 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I don't have to, you made the claim ... back it up. </div></div>

I just did you nitwit. I showed a video where GW is caught showing how dumb he is.
He is asked an unexpected question , the answer is not in the notes , so he has to ad lib it and he fails miserably.

Q

LWW
07-02-2011, 05:37 AM
Actually what you showed was several things spliced together to imply it was a single continuous answer.

IOW ... you were pimped, and quite easily.

Qtec
07-02-2011, 05:50 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Actually what you showed was several things spliced together to imply it was a single continuous answer.

IOW ... you were pimped, and quite easily. </div></div>

You make the claim, you provide proof.

Your opinion is worthless.

Q

LWW
07-02-2011, 06:20 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Actually what you showed was several things spliced together to imply it was a single continuous answer.

IOW ... you were pimped, and quite easily. </div></div>

You make the claim, you provide proof.

Q </div></div>

I can do that. Per your request. (http://www.billiardsdigest.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=357331&gonew=1#UNREAD)

Soflasnapper
07-02-2011, 01:53 PM
This should be easy for you to prove, LWW.

It was a heavily watched and heavily taped couple of debates.

Show us the REAL clip, you know, where Jim Lehrer asks that exact question, and then W quickly answers in perfect English bullet points, organizing his thoughts brilliantly.

If what you say is so, then reveal how clumsily this was stitched together, and how stupid we all are to take it at face value.

Or are you bluffing, as I suspect, and this is exactly what happened in that debate?

LWW
07-02-2011, 05:25 PM
I never said he answered in perfect English.

Your Alinsky skills are, typically, quite lame.

LWW
07-02-2011, 05:29 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This should be easy for you to prove, LWW.

Show us the REAL clip, you know, where Jim Lehrer asks that exact question, and then W quickly answers in perfect English bullet points, organizing his thoughts brilliantly.

If what you say is so, then reveal how clumsily this was stitched together, and how stupid we all are to take it at face value.

Or are you bluffing, as I suspect, and this is exactly what happened in that debate? </div></div>

Read the comments on YouTube ... you and Snoopy are so easily pimped.

I am embarrassed for the both of you.

What tools.

Soflasnapper
07-04-2011, 07:46 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This should be easy for you to prove, LWW.

Or are you bluffing, as I suspect, and this is exactly what happened in that debate? </div></div>

Read the comments on YouTube ... you and Snoopy are so easily pimped.

I am embarrassed for the both of you.

What tools. </div></div>

I read them originally. Someone claimed there was an editing job done on this. Nothing more than that bare assertion.

I went looking for this clip. I though I'd found it on Fox's website, where they had the transcript, and links to the debate clips in 8 parts or so. However, when I tried the links, all of them went to current video coverage of that Anthony trial.

As the transcript did not include 'uhs, ums,' or any other way to determine if pauses existed, I still don't know whether the clip was looped or not. Looking a little closer for that possibility, it seems maybe there was some looping. OF WHAT WAS ALREADY A LENGTHY PAUSE.

A classroom was tasked to write semi-real time reviews of this first debate soon after watching it as an assignment, and their comments included some mention of the pausing.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">In the beginning I felt Bush was a lot more strong. He was addressing all the questions and making good points. After about 30 minutes or so he just fizzled or something because Kerry started to take over. Bush was mumbling and stuttering by the end and there was one verrrry long pause. </div></div>

and

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">He often asked for an additional 30 seconds, only to stand silent. </div></div>

All commentaries here. (http://www.learntoquestion.com/class/discussion/archive/index.php?t-1294.html)

If you can find any video of this question and answer, I am interested to view it personally to see how it really went down.

Soflasnapper
07-10-2011, 08:41 PM
As an update, I've now reviewed the relevant portion of that debate, courtesy of Q's sending me the link (thanks!), and this purported speechless period did not occur at that time in the debate.

I apologize for assuming W was that bad that it was likely true. I'd still like to see where he DID stumble, mumble, and stand silent (according to the reviewers to whom I linked), but really, to take 90 minutes of that crap is something I have to work myself up to.

ugotda7
07-10-2011, 08:48 PM
Is your life really this meaningless?

Qtec
07-11-2011, 03:12 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Is your life really this meaningless? </div></div>

LOL.

Like how?
Is it because I waste my time trying to have an adult conversation with LWW and his posse?

Q

LWW
07-11-2011, 04:07 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> http://forgottenliberty.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/Bush_Fault.gif

Q </div></div>

Qtec
07-11-2011, 05:46 AM
Obama is responsible for the Housing Crisis.
Obama is responsible for the credit crisis.
Obama is the one who borrowed a Trillion to give to big Pharma.
Obama is the one who fought two wars, one of them optional, and never paid for them.
Obama is the one who took a thriving economy and turned it into a disaster.

Yeah, lets forget Bush.

The world started in 2009 and Obama immediately borrowed 14 Trillion Dollars....that's called sarcasm!

Oh, I forgot,.... when Obama was pulling the car out of the ditch,[ and the GOP were cheering him on<u> to fail</u>! ] the US was losing 800,000 jobs a month.

Q

Stretch
07-11-2011, 07:48 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Obama is responsible for the Housing Crisis.
Obama is responsible for the credit crisis.
Obama is the one who borrowed a Trillion to give to big Pharma.
Obama is the one who fought two wars, one of them optional, and never paid for them.
Obama is the one who took a thriving economy and turned it into a disaster.

Yeah, lets forget Bush.

The world started in 2009 and Obama immediately borrowed 14 Trillion Dollars....that's called sarcasm!

Oh, I forgot,.... when Obama was pulling the car out of the ditch,[ and the GOP were cheering him on<u> to fail</u>! ] the US was losing 800,000 jobs a month.

Q </div></div>

As bad as it is now, the GOP promise to make it worse. They have already poisoned the well, now they expect everyone to drink from it. St.

ugotda7
07-11-2011, 10:54 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Is your life really this meaningless? </div></div>

LOL.

Like how?
Is it because I waste my time trying to have an adult conversation with LWW and his posse?

Q </div></div>

You - have an adult conversation.....oh man, my sides are hurting from laughing.

Soflasnapper
07-11-2011, 11:23 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ugotda7</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Is your life really this meaningless? </div></div>

No, which is why I probably will not take the 90 minutes out of it to see the debate again.

Soflasnapper
07-11-2011, 11:25 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ugotda7</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Is your life really this meaningless? </div></div>

Accidentally misread this as a reply to me, as I had restarted the thread. Not so, so my reply was unwarranted.

Still, I wanted to admit my prior error in this thread, as I prefer to be honest about my mistakes.