PDA

View Full Version : GOP contenders...who has a chance?

Qtec
07-08-2011, 01:17 AM
Not Bachmann, that's for sure.

link (http://videocafe.crooksandliars.com/heather/frank-schaeffer-bachmanns-christianity-rad)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">SCHAEFFER: It will be a liability with the general public when they learn <u>how radical she is.</u> She comes from a wing of the evangelical movement where <u>takes the Bible literally,</u> and that includes the old testament that has passages about stoning gay people to death and all the rest of it. And, of course, Michele Bachmann, like Sarah Palin and others on the far religious right is too politically savvy to express clearly what she believes. </div></div>

Her husband is even more extreme.
Also, she is <u>subservient </u>to her husband, so when /if she is elected, <u>she will do what he tells her to.</u>

Q

LWW
07-08-2011, 04:21 AM
Anyone who takes the attitude that dear leader actually be held accountable.

eg8r
07-08-2011, 08:07 AM
Right now I don't like any of them. I could get behind Perry but he has not announced anything yet.

eg8r

Soflasnapper
07-08-2011, 12:58 PM
They all have a chance at the nomination, or to fill in at the VP spot, at least, maybe excepting the former NM governor. To be elected in the general? Their best chance at that is the 'none of the above' candidate, i.e., someone not yet entered, nor yet talked about.