PDA

View Full Version : I demand that the (R)s take dear leader seriously!

LWW
07-09-2011, 09:36 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style='font-size: 14pt'>“If they bring a knife to the fight, we bring a gun ...”</span> <a href="http://www.politico.com/blogs/bensmith/0608/Obama_brings_a_gun_to_a_knife_fight.html" target="_blank">
-Barack Hussein Obama Junior-</a></div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style='font-size: 14pt'>“That means that we are going to have just hand-to-hand combat up here on Capitol Hill.”</span>
-Barack Hussein Obama Junior- (http://articles.latimes.com/2010/oct/07/news/la-pn-obama-base-20101008)</div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style='font-size: 14pt'>“I want you to argue with them and get in their face.”</span>
-Barack Hussein Obama Junior- (http://taralynnthompson.blogspot.com/2008/09/irregular-quotes-obama-get-in-their.html)</div></div>

This has the potential to get violent with union thugs making attacks against patriotic Americans.

Soflasnapper
07-09-2011, 02:08 PM
Purely rhetorical flourishes, those. Quoting a famous movie, even, although those who want to play stupid can pretend to not know that.

When he calls for second amendment remedies when he doesn't win at the ballot box (Sharron Angle), that he wants his supporters armed and dangerous and wants investigations of those disagreeing with him on the basis that they are unAmerican (Michele Bachmann), encourages signs that say we came unarmed this time, or you find open carry of semi-automatic weapons at his supporters' rallies outside where his political rivals are meeting, get back to me.

LWW
07-09-2011, 04:59 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Purely rhetorical flourishes, those. Quoting a famous movie, even, although those who want to play stupid can pretend to not know that.</div></div>

But a target placed over a state on a map was a call to violence?

No, I don't think Obama wants to personally have hand to hand comnat. I do see evidence that the O-cult is willing to resort to violence ... and the POTUS is unwilling to renounce it.

Soflasnapper
07-10-2011, 06:20 PM
But a target placed over a state on a map was a call to violence?

According to Gabby Giffords at the time, it was. Her complaint carries extra weight, especially after what happened to her.

According to the Palin team as well, as they first alibied it wasn't gun sights at all, but only surveyors' marks that the graphic artist team put up without the campaign's approval, and which they then took down.

Unfortunately for the Palin team's efforts at damage control, Palin herself referred to the gunsight marks, using that exact language, and then, when they'd achieved their purpose of 'taking out' those seats, they turned the gunsights blood red on their graphic map.

LWW
07-11-2011, 03:35 AM
There actually isn't anything on the spoon that you will reject, is there.

Soflasnapper
07-11-2011, 03:43 PM
Many kinds of spoons out there, and I do turn my head and make a face when presented with the spoons you eat from.

Then I start typing a lot of words.

Yes, I reject some spoon feedings. The ones you happily slurp from.

I've exhibited characteristics that prove I am far from an Obama-ite simpleton. I join in the criticism of him, FROM THE LEFT SIDE. How does calling him out as a creature of the plutocracy that enabled and funded him, show I'm drinking any kind of KoolAid?

What I'm objecting to is claiming he's some kind of far leftist, instead of the moderate Republican I think he's proven to be.

LWW
07-11-2011, 04:09 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I've exhibited characteristics that prove I am far from an Obama-ite simpleton. I join in the criticism of him, FROM THE LEFT SIDE. </div></div>

That was precious.