PDA

View Full Version : Oh no!

rackmup
09-17-2002, 07:02 AM
I don't want to sound paranoid but I think someone found out my IP address. My suspicions are based on the following facts:

<ul type="square"> Last night, while driving home on the freeway, I noticed several cars following me.
During the night, I heard several cars pulling in and out of the parking lot at my apartment complex.
I am receiving U.S. mail, cleverly disguising it's sender as it has no return address and it is addressed to "Occupant". If they don't know my IP Address, how did they get my HOME ADDRESS?
I believe something has been slipped into my drinks at the pool room by some covert operative as my one-pocket game is rapidly declining.
My dogs appear to have been drugged as they sleep a lot.
The tips on my Predator BK are mushrooming in a shape that when held up to a light, their profile looks a lot like the Ayatollah Komeni.
I'm experiencing trouble seeing in the dark.
Finally, yesterday, I realized the tag on my Fruit-of-the-Loom boxers was on the outside of the waistband...and it's not even laundry day.
[/list]

Please Mr. Webmaster...stop the madness and allow my IP Address to "disappear". I'm in fear for my life.

Regards,

"Kenny" (my alias until things die down.)

Kato
09-17-2002, 08:51 AM
I don't know what you're talking about "Kenny". I have noticed a pod under my bed. Any correlation?

Kato

09-17-2002, 09:14 AM
HUH? You put your name on that?

9 Ball Girl
09-17-2002, 09:16 AM
LOL! Have you seen what's been under my bed lately! ROTFL /ccboard/images/icons/laugh.gif

Kato
09-17-2002, 09:30 AM
Yeah, that's why I checked under my bed. That's when I noticed the pod. I need a girlfriend (shoot, I ain't cleaning out from under my bed) to take care of me.

Kato

9 Ball Girl
09-17-2002, 09:39 AM
Mmmmm.....

Cueless Joey
09-17-2002, 09:42 AM
Ken you have a Beautiful Mind.