PDA

View Full Version : Why doesn't dear leader lead by example III?

LWW
07-12-2011, 09:15 AM
Claiming he has hundreds of thousands of dollars he doesn't need and demanding that "people like him" need to do more, I asked Obama to put up or shut up.

Well, from this article, it's apparent he can talk the talk but refuses to WALK THE WALK. (http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/barackobama/2590614/Barack-Obamas-lost-brother-found-in-Kenya.html)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The Italian edition of Vanity Fair said that it had found George Hussein Onyango Obama living in a hut in a ramshackle town of Huruma on the outskirts of Nairobi.

Mr Obama, 26, the youngest of the presidential candidate's half-brothers, spoke for the first time about his life, which could not be more different than that of the Democratic contender.

"No-one knows who I am," he told the magazine, before claiming: "I live here on less than a dollar a month."</div></div>

A measly Franklin, less than 1/1,000th of what dear leader claims he possesses that he doesn't need, would increase his brother's income by over 800%.

In all honesty, how can people put stock in a man who demands more from those less fortunate than he ... when he won't even toss less than the equivalent of table scraps to his own brother?