PDA

View Full Version : Is Obama on verge of a mental breakdown

LWW
07-14-2011, 04:38 AM
I'm seriously starting to wonder about the stability of the POTUS?

Storming out of meetings ... refusing to answer unscripted press questions ... "CHAFES" under the pressure of someone across the room raising their voice.

I pray the nation doesn't have a crisis such as 9/11 or Pearl Harbor while possibly mentally unstable individual is in the White House.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">A long-running tiff between the White House press corps and the West Wing over presidential access flared anew today when press secretary Jay Carney faced off with reporters over the right to shout questions at the president during debt talks.

Obama chafes at the time-honored practice of answering questions shouted at him during pooled, non-press conference events — and his staff has often opted for “stills sprays,” excluding print reporters or TV cameras who might capture Obama in the less than flattering non-act of snubbing a query.

When asked today why TV crews and print reporters were barred from the pool covering the White House meeting with congressional leaders on the deficit, Carney responded by pointing out that the administration has held two press conferences in the past two weeks and allowed TV cameras into the spray earlier this week.

"People shouted questions at him," Carney said. He then added, "The purpose of the meeting is not to create a circus, but to negotiate, so today we're doing stills only."

The White House Correspondents’ Association has protested exclusion of print and TV from pools — and several reporters in the briefing room took Carney’s comment as an annoyed expression of presidential displeasure with shouted questions.

“It's an absurd reason to say that because we asked questions you're not going to allow cameras in there. He's capable of ignoring our questions. He does it all the time,” said Chip Reid of CBS.

Carney, a former Time magazine White House reporter, shot back with, “I appreciate your opinion.”

It didn’t end there. “Can I ask you to clarify — there's no reporters allowed in today's meeting because reporters misbehaved?” asked another scribe. “Earlier it sounded like you were punishing us.”

Carney said he meant no such thing. “Look, as you know, we have had — different meetings have different levels of access, and we do it on a case-by-case basis. We have had — the president has taken questions quite a lot lately, as you know, and so he's not taking questions today. He may tomorrow. Or he may later, you know, but today, we're just doing a still spread, which is not unprecedented. We have done them in a lot of meetings.”’

"I used to be where you are, and I used to ask questions," the former journalist reminded his press corps. </div></div>
WHAT A NIT! (http://www.politico.com/politico44/perm/0711/shout_of_bounds_729191ad-6922-4221-8711-77a68d3802df.html)

Stretch
07-14-2011, 05:20 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm seriously starting to wonder about the stability of the POTUS?

Storming out of meetings ... refusing to answer unscripted press questions ... "CHAFES" under the pressure of someone across the room raising their voice.

I pray the nation doesn't have a crisis such as 9/11 or Pearl Harbor while possibly mentally unstable individual is in the White House.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">A long-running tiff between the White House press corps and the West Wing over presidential access flared anew today when press secretary Jay Carney faced off with reporters over the right to shout questions at the president during debt talks.

Obama chafes at the time-honored practice of answering questions shouted at him during pooled, non-press conference events — and his staff has often opted for “stills sprays,” excluding print reporters or TV cameras who might capture Obama in the less than flattering non-act of snubbing a query.

When asked today why TV crews and print reporters were barred from the pool covering the White House meeting with congressional leaders on the deficit, Carney responded by pointing out that the administration has held two press conferences in the past two weeks and allowed TV cameras into the spray earlier this week.

"People shouted questions at him," Carney said. He then added, "The purpose of the meeting is not to create a circus, but to negotiate, so today we're doing stills only."

The White House Correspondents’ Association has protested exclusion of print and TV from pools — and several reporters in the briefing room took Carney’s comment as an annoyed expression of presidential displeasure with shouted questions.

“It's an absurd reason to say that because we asked questions you're not going to allow cameras in there. He's capable of ignoring our questions. He does it all the time,” said Chip Reid of CBS.

Carney, a former Time magazine White House reporter, shot back with, “I appreciate your opinion.”

It didn’t end there. “Can I ask you to clarify — there's no reporters allowed in today's meeting because reporters misbehaved?” asked another scribe. “Earlier it sounded like you were punishing us.”

Carney said he meant no such thing. “Look, as you know, we have had — different meetings have different levels of access, and we do it on a case-by-case basis. We have had — the president has taken questions quite a lot lately, as you know, and so he's not taking questions today. He may tomorrow. Or he may later, you know, but today, we're just doing a still spread, which is not unprecedented. We have done them in a lot of meetings.”’

"I used to be where you are, and I used to ask questions," the former journalist reminded his press corps. </div></div>
WHAT A NIT! (http://www.politico.com/politico44/perm/0711/shout_of_bounds_729191ad-6922-4221-8711-77a68d3802df.html)
</div></div>

Nothing you have shown would indicate a mental breakdown. But we do appreciate your heart felt concern. St.

LWW
07-14-2011, 05:26 AM
That's because you look at Obama and see a godking while I see a human being.

Qtec
07-14-2011, 05:30 AM
Actually, I'm worried about LWW. From his recent posts, I think its too late.

Q...

hondo
07-14-2011, 06:23 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Actually, I'm worried about LWW. From his recent posts, I think its too late.

Q... </div></div>

I , too, have been seriously concerned about him.
I think he's ready to snap.

Soflasnapper
07-14-2011, 11:18 AM
This has been revealed to be a standard Murdoch Alinsky-style tactic. When Murdoch wanted to do a political character assassination of Neil Kinnock, among the smears were planted questioning of his mental stability.

And we see it on Fox periodically. It's the go-to card for Charles Krauthammer, claiming expertise as a former psychiatrist.

Over the years, we've had Dukakis called mentally handicapped, Clinton 'diagnosed' with clinical narcissistic disorder, Gore caricatured as a pathological liar, Howard Dean portrayed as a crazy wild man (the scream (TM)), and etc.

Obama is simply next in line for 'the treatment.'

I guess some people fall for it over and over again, so the propagandists use it over and over again.

LWW, are you falling for it again, or using it again?

LWW
07-14-2011, 11:36 AM
If your point is that the democrooks have traditionally been the party of the insane ... then I agree.

PS ... you left out Joseph Robinette Biden Junior who has had 2 brain strokes, and senator Thomas Francis Eagleton who was given electro shock therapy for mental illness.

Soflasnapper
07-17-2011, 12:43 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If your point is that the democrooks have traditionally been the party of the insane ... then I agree.

PS ... you left out Joseph Robinette Biden Junior who has had 2 brain strokes, and senator Thomas Francis Eagleton who was given electro shock therapy for mental illness. </div></div>

Ok, using it again, I see.

LWW
07-17-2011, 01:34 PM
The truth you mean?

Yes, I am.

Thanks for noticing.

LWW
07-29-2011, 10:02 AM
http://washingtonexaminer.com/files/imagecache/large_scaled/blog_images/Obama%20Sleeping%20on%20the%20Job.jpg

<span style='font-size: 17pt'>Dear leader cannot sleep! (http://washingtonexaminer.com/blogs/beltway-confidential/2011/07/valerie-jarrett-obama-getting-absolutely-no-sleep-because-debt-cr?utm_source=feedburner+BeltwayConfidential&utm_medium=feed+Beltway+Confidential&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+BeltwayConfidential+%28B)</span>

Soflasnapper
07-29-2011, 05:45 PM
A common occurrence when anyone sees vast troubles in the immediate future.

Not so common among anarchists who seek chaos because of a personality disorder.

christianshoes
07-29-2011, 07:33 PM
Women High Heels (http://www.womanhighheel.com), from stiletto to spool, spike to platform, girls love their high heels. Season after season, new patterns and styles of high heels hit the sector blazing and girls just keep purchasing these style driven shoes. So, many girls buy high heels and they are so utterly essential in a trendy wardrobe? Woman High Heels (http://www.womanhighheel.com), just like Christian Louboutin Shoe (http://www.womanhighheel.com), Chiristian Louboutin Pumps (http://www.womanhighheel.com), and other Chiristian Shoes (http://www.womanhighheel.com) are suitable for most occasions. From wedding to sultry nights, we have the heels and dreess shoes to create every night a memorable one. If you ever are searching for high heels or fetish shoes. Loboutin Sale (http://www.womanhighheel.com) store here is your place to shop.

LWW
07-30-2011, 05:03 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">A common occurrence when anyone sees vast troubles in the immediate future.

Not so common among anarchists who seek chaos because of a personality disorder. </div></div>

TRANSLATED:

http://toybox101.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/retro-robot-toy.jpg

<span style='font-size: 23pt'>I MUST DEFEND DEAR LEADER ...</span>

Stretch
07-30-2011, 10:30 AM
LMAO TRANSLATED, i have nothing in which to defend my spoon fed point of view. St.

Soflasnapper
07-30-2011, 12:56 PM
Well, let's be fair and sympathetic-- it might be an uncontrollable kind of political Tourette's syndrome.

Whenever cornered, say the ONLY reason anyone would assert a contrary position to his own is that THEY are ROBOTICALLY PROGRAMMED to always defend DerLieder! (True, in a 'Through the Looking Glass' kind of mirror image way, which is backwards, and applying to the person saying it.)

Here in the real world, most of us realize that getting nervous about any big thing coming up often leads to sleeplessness, as a normal and average part of human behavior.

Or, through the looking glass, it shows aberrant behavior nearly like mental illness that no one can understand in any other way than someone is having a mental breakdown.

Sure, that must be right. But in the mirror image way, I mean.

If one can only see that as mental instability, instead of a most fitting and understandable reaction to an imminent unprecedented collapse of our system (as it is), then someone is indeed close to a mental breakdown. The guy seeing the mirror images of himself and misinterpreting that as applying to another person.

Sev
07-30-2011, 01:05 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Well, let's be fair and sympathetic-- it might be an uncontrollable kind of political Tourette's syndrome.

Whenever cornered, say the ONLY reason anyone would assert a contrary position to his own is that THEY are ROBOTICALLY PROGRAMMED to always defend DerLieder! (True, in a 'Through the Looking Glass' kind of mirror image way, which is backwards, and applying to the person saying it.)

Here in the real world, most of us realize that getting nervous about any big thing coming up often leads to sleeplessness, as a normal and average part of human behavior.

Or, through the looking glass, it shows aberrant behavior nearly like mental illness that no one can understand in any other way than someone is having a mental breakdown.

Sure, that must be right. But in the mirror image way, I mean.

If one can only see that as mental instability, instead of a most fitting and understandable reaction to an imminent unprecedented collapse of our system (as it is), then someone is indeed close to a mental breakdown. The guy seeing the mirror images of himself and misinterpreting that as applying to another person. </div></div>

There are only 2 things Obama is worried about. His formative change of America collapsing and his reelection chances.

To achieve this end the man would most likely sell his own children into slavery if he thought it would help and he believed could get away with it.

LWW
07-30-2011, 02:21 PM
I keep learning here.

Just today I learned that because someone slavishly defends whatever Obama says doesn't mean that they slavishly defend whatever Obama says.

Soflasnapper
07-30-2011, 03:37 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I keep learning here.

Just today I learned that because someone slavishly defends whatever Obama says doesn't mean that they slavishly defend whatever Obama says. </div></div>

Get some treatment for your memory loss before it further embarrasses you.

Not a week has passed since you called one of Obama's statements a lie, and I agreed with that on the thread, and you congratulated me, perhaps not in so many words, but with a Bravo! or something.

Now if I really slavishly defended whatever he said, how is it that I wrote I agreed with you that he had lied? Is that a new kind of slavish defense, which I should learn about?

Or did you forget that, among many other examples, and so quickly that not even a week has passed?

Please explain that to me.

I actually remember you once admitting you were wrong about something. More of that, please.

LWW
07-31-2011, 02:33 AM
That was hilarious.

Qtec
07-31-2011, 03:20 AM
Oh please. Don't be such a drama Queen.

Q

Qtec
07-31-2011, 03:23 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Over the years, we've had Dukakis called mentally handicapped, Clinton 'diagnosed' with clinical narcissistic disorder, Gore caricatured as a pathological liar, Howard Dean portrayed as a crazy wild man (the scream (TM)), and etc.

<span style='font-size: 14pt'>Obama is simply next in line for 'the treatment.'

<u>I guess some people fall for it over and over again,</u> so the propagandists use it over and over again.</span>
</div></div>

Yep, but only if they want to.

Q