PDA

View Full Version : Thanks to Obama the Arab world likes us even less

eg8r
07-14-2011, 12:01 PM
Poll: Views of U.S., Obama Drop Sharply Across Arab World (http://nationaljournal.com/nationalsecurity/poll-views-of-u-s-obama-drop-sharply-across-arab-world-20110713)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The poll also noted that most Arab countries view the U.S. less favorably today than they did during the last year of the Bush administration.</div></div>Talk about hitting a new low.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">“I’m not faulting the president. He didn’t get a magic wand when he took office,” Zogby said. “Instead, he got a shovel to get out of a deep hole. Every one of the issues that he's inherited has been more difficult than he or anyone else expected.”</div></div>Can someone cry me a river. Poor Obama. We spent his first year in office hearing the excuse and now it will go down in infamy. The burden of being President was just too much for poor ole Obama.

Maybe they are just upset about the idea of Obama sneaking in unlawfully into an Arab country to murder someone. I was all for it but I can see how they might take offense.

eg8r